Enough With All The NBA Ho Comments

No, he's not new here. New username, new September 2016 registration date, but not new. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well he isn't any brighter either but what do expect from a FUCKTARD

or if you prefer.....

IJS ....
Pffft please that has nothing to do with screening

I do know how to screen properly you obviously have no idea what screening is about... That's exactly why you didn't make it through mine... Now take your butthurt self on down the road...

If those whores screened properly they would have known your race... So miss me with your bs

Btw You can't believe everything you read on eccie but I wouldn't expect you to figure that out...

Toodles

#peterfucktardcottontailmatter s Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're also a liar I see

The screening instructions are in your showcase for all to see
And we both know I didn't even attempt to go through that bullshit ass screening

Also I'm not a provider,you are
If the paper towel bandit managed to slip through with ease,you need a better screening method
And you should have sent him packing instead of continuing the session
Probably ate his ass too

Yuck!
As this is my thread, let me correct you before you start pointing people for the wrong reason.

This thread is NOT about why hookers are NBA. It's about how the guys on here respond any time a hooker, who also happens to be NBA, gets negatively reviewed Originally Posted by citizen44
The latter is the way I read it.

Besides, isn't the H town policy now that anyone who starts a thread on the former gets automatically banned?

Or was it just for "the next one."
You're also a liar I see

The screening instructions are in your showcase for all to see
And we both know I didn't even attempt to go through that bullshit ass screening

Also I'm not a provider,you are
If the paper towel bandit managed to slip through with ease,you need a better screening method
And you should have sent him packing instead of continuing the session
Probably ate his ass too

Yuck! Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Im not a liar & we both know I told you DON'T contact me after your first initial contact when you were talking EXPLICITLY...

Correct you're a TRICK & you weren't smart enough to get this TREAT because you can't act right...

Screening isn't 100% But I rather see paper pals in someone's butt hairs then be one of these whores on here always getting stood up,shorted,busted,hurt & all the other fuckery that comes with not screening...

Now run along
Can we get back to the White-Shaming/White Privilege trolling now?
Can we get back to the White-Shaming/White Privilege trolling now? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes Sir
Im not a liar & we both know I told you DON'T contact me after your first initial contact when you were talking EXPLICITLY...

Correct you're a TRICK & you weren't smart enough to get this TREAT because you can't act right...

Screening isn't 100% But I rather see paper pals in someone's butt hairs then be one of these whores on here always getting stood up,shorted,busted,hurt & all the other fuckery that comes with not screening...

Now run along Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Stop lying Dorothy!I sent you no screening information whatsoever
I simply asked you to meet me somewhere and show me your blowjob skills
It's the only thing you seem to be good at. The only thing clients want from you
So promising to eat an entire pineapple before the session wasn't acting right?

It's good that you screen,but you need to make improvements
If paper shredder booty can pass it,other unsavory characters can pass it too

But I'm done now, this is not fun anymore

Adios
Dorthy be trippin'!!

She still owes me a bj, and haven't even come close to paying up.

Talk about somebody not acting right!!
Stop lying Dorothy!I sent you no screening information whatsoever
I simply asked you to meet me somewhere and show me your blowjob skills
It's the only thing you seem to be good at. The only thing clients want from you
So promising to eat an entire pineapple before the session wasn't acting right?

It's good that you screen,but you need to make improvements
If paper shredder booty can pass it,other unsavory characters can pass it too

But I'm done now, this is not fun anymore

Adios Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
I never said you sent me screening information can you not read smfh. I said you contacted me & I told you not to contact me & the reason why is because you were talking EXPLICITLY...

You said you had been eating pineapples which I could care less because that's irrelevant when you contact a provider for the first time...

My screening doesn't need improvements it shields the certain TARDS I wish not to see... Again If you actually take all of my posts seriously you aren't as smart as you think..

Ive never had any issues that put myself in harms way or has wasted my time so obviously Im doing something right...

When you learn how this business works you won't be on threads whining & trying to argue with a hooker about how you assume we are running our buisness..

That's exactly why NBA HOES STAY WINNING because there is Absolutely no Shortage of FUCKTARDS... Who think they know everything when they have no idea...
  • Kraid
  • 10-06-2016, 12:43 PM
money is green cock is hard after it's cover up what does it matter what color of his skin...... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Would be spectacular if all providers adopted this mentality.
Dorthy be trippin'!!

She still owes me a bj, and haven't even come close to paying up.

Talk about somebody not acting right!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I don't owe you shit when you finally comes to grips that you are in My Little Book Of Fucktards & I wouldn't see you if my life depended on it you will be able to move on till then you're going to keep thinking you're actually someone... Pffft
Would be spectacular if all providers adopted this mentality. Originally Posted by Kraid
That's like saying yall should see a provider no matter what she looks like even if she has an extra toe for rock climbing....

It's called preference as providers we have a preference on who we want to see just like yall have a preference on who yall pay to see...

Just because were whores doesn't mean we should have to see you just because you think we should since you're paying... That's ridiculous

All Money Isn't Good Money
If Fucktards would do research on the whore he is interested in & know what red flags look like... He wouldn't have to worry about those who comment NBA Hoes Stay Winning & all the other things people say... It's simple but over and over I see tards going to see a whore that's continues to appear on the alert section and have a NO review because a FUCKTARD was to lazy to search... That's a personal problem

That's exactly why NBA HOES STAY WINNING because there is Absolutely no Shortage of FUCKTARDS... Who think they know everything when they have no idea... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Q.E.D.