Is there any provider or ts willing to come forward to share their experience with Rockerricky?

I extrapolate that your integrity is for sale. Originally Posted by saustin
My integrity is not germane. I am not a Mod.
Wow... Guys I really hate to be that dick but... I really think everyone on here really needs to re-evaluate themselves. I don't know shit about any of you IRL, but frankly as human beings you all deserve peace and calmness of mind. I really wish I could give that to each of you who are so angry right now. I get it. I understand why you're angry (sort of)... But all of you deserve better than you're getting.

You know this hobby is fucking rife with bullshit. From scams to potential health/safety issues and even potential life-ruining LE incidents. Most would tend to agree that we're all on here because we enjoy the companionship (sexual or not). That's something we all have in common right? We all need that incredibly human component in some form or fashion; it's missing and we're here now...

I hope y'all have a great day and have a moment, even if brief, to just go outside and make yourself stop thinking about the bullshit that you're dealing with in life (on this board or otherwise). Just breathe and let out the shit that piles onto each of you. I hope you can find happiness with your lives. Because each of you deserves better than this. As a human being you are all settling for less than you should. You guys are awesome. Go have some fun, let a load out and enjoy the holidays folks! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/New Years and whatever other nice shit I can say before I get destroyed.
No stress here, Young.

Hopefully Saustin follows your advice. Seems he needs it.
No stress here, Young.

Hopefully Saustin follows your advice. Seems he needs it. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Txcruiser as well!! And the punk that is stalking RR.........

This thread is making my stomach queasy. But I'm at home and the toilet is just a room away.
  • KMAR
  • 12-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Txcruiser as well!! And the punk that is stalking RR.........[/COLOR]
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Someone is stalking Rockerrick?
Obsessed much Still Looking?
How's the outing working out for you?
  • KMAR
  • 12-22-2017, 11:18 AM
But I got to give credit where credit is due. SL sure makes a funny video. I can't watch this one without laughing my ass off. He usually only does one per customer but you have TWO Rockerrick!

Originally Posted by ZtonkOnTheTake
SAD PATHETIC PUSSY PANHANDLER!