I QUIT to make sure I Quit I知 going to commit Hobby suicide

• T-Can
  • 08-26-2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks tig, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=90839
I just drank Drano - are you happy?
I too like the like the 18-22 when i can find them.The only problem with that age is a lot of them has attitude.why do i like 18-22 is they usually have nice preaty pussys.You take a girl that has been in the hobby for ten years her pussy looks like it has been through the ringer.Ok ladies you can let me have it. Originally Posted by sexysouthernguy1985

not even worth a response, ignorance at its best!
I cant belive that no one has figured out that this is the crazy guy. The all CAPS ASS FUCKER WHO LIKES TO FUCK WOMAN IN THE ASS. Remember everybody?
i had a feeling it was one of those lurking douche bags
  • S-Man
  • 08-26-2010, 08:30 AM
"I QUIT to make sure I Quit I知 going to commit Hobby suicide"

Hmm..did I not see a review from you today? Originally Posted by Sophie
In the past, guys posted chest-thumping reviews to feed their egos. Nowadays, it's retirement threads. Unfortunately, they got the idea from the women who post retirement threads only to return weeks or months later.

If folks are seriously retiring, they won't post it... they'd just do it and request their account to be disabled.
In the past, guys posted chest-thumping reviews to feed their egos. Nowadays, it's retirement threads. Originally Posted by S-Man
Then the next trend will probably be a combination of the two. You know -- "It is with great regret that I hereby retire from the hobby. After much soul searching, and no small amount of mirror gazing, I have come to the conclusion that I am too good looking, too well endowed, and just too perfect in every way to further share myself with others. As a result, I will now be paying myself large sums of cash as I masturbate in front of a mirror. The loss is all yours, I assure you."
Then the next trend will probably be a combination of the two. You know -- "It is with great regret that I hereby retire from the hobby. After much soul searching, and no small amount of mirror gazing, I have come to the conclusion that I am too good looking, too well endowed, and just too perfect in every way to further share myself with others. As a result, I will now be paying myself large sums of cash as I masturbate in front of a mirror. The loss is all yours, I assure you." Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Too Funny, but what will Traci say?
Drink your pineapple juice and see some ladies with class. Yes, the older ones!
There is a BLOCK feature.** Don’t like what I have to say use it PLEASE.** I have a few on BLOCK and I’m sure others have me on Block.** **SO, use the BLOCK feature.

This is a Free country and Freedom of Speech,* Everyone is entitle to say what he or she likes. **

Hey,* I’m on here to have fun.** Anything wrong with that?* Weather I retired or not or what I do it is still my choice.** Am I nuts maybe.* This is the internet.* LOL.**

I have to say that I didn’t think the post would grow as much as it did but it has been fun reading.****

I’m just getting caught up on my reviews before the second retirement.***** And I have a few to do.

The reason for the post is that after the last RUN around with THE STRAW that* it really bother me.*** I have figured out the reason which was what I wanted out of the POST.** I did post some other points.**

All in all We’re all on here to have fun.* **I still enjoy meeting my friends here.* *And What I choose to do it up to me.** And thanks to the ones who know me and posted positive post and PM’s in support.* The ones I don’t know or don’t like me.* PLEASE BLOCK ME and ignore my posts.

CanDo01,* I’m going to watch my drink the next time we are out so you don’t poison me.* LOL
Not trying to be argumentative, but what's the deal with all the asterisks?
I'm typing on my IPhone so there might be so typos or errors. It help pass my day.
Right on, man! You should retire more often. And there's no way I'm blocking you. Too much fun to be had to do that.
Tigg....some of us read your posts with great amusement....you hang in there, buddy!
man my farts stink!
When you choke a smurf what color do they turn?