Offsite Gossip, Rumor or ???? Was Alana Kay busted in the increasing LE activity in the Wells Branch area?

No proof to any of the rumors or accusations or show it and let me know. Or you may be the LE... since u know everything huh .......and which this thread is not true at all. And all my business (regs) (wk) whatever u want to call it KNOW IT unless you WHISPERS ARE TRYING TO SET ME UP..... hmmmmmm
Stop it! the only thing u have are some titties going for u lol
Get a life (besides your ??? children you should attend to.) and u always agree with whispers which he obviously states he is into p10 type of strippers which IN HIS CASE ARE HWP. Which u are not. That doesn’t make u cool which u are desperately trying to be so I hope that pays ur bills Originally Posted by Alana kay
Is there a reason you are dragging her kids into the light here on the board? Is that info she has shared before or are you simply free with other's personal info?

She is not the only whore that tends to share a common opinion. I have a number of behind the scenes supporters and get along with a number of gals that are not my type as a hobby companion.

Unlike you she is not here day in and day out desperately trying to drum up business to feed a monkey on her back .....
Lol ��
She shared it a long time ago and your “supporters “ , you need better ones than that . And the same reason u applied me with LE WITH NO PROOF CARE BEAR, take that shit to the strip club or i guess late night shift girls are just not interested in men with no real money. Been there, DONE THAT. Go to sleep, isn’t it passed ur bed time to cuddle urself and ur care bear bed sheet set.
Looking at the times you post it appears you have no professional business or personal life.......

Is that because you are a thief? Tarnished by being busted and back on the streets do fast? That does tend to make folks suspicious...... Are you an outside among the other whores? They do tend to disassociate from you....

Sad....

Check out the ISO section.... you would stand a fair chance there inbetween the old and fat ones....
Stop it! the only thing u have are some titties going for u lol
Get a life (besides your 4 children you should attend to.) and u always agree with whispers which he obviously states he is into p10 type of strippers which IN HIS CASE ARE HWP. Which u are not. That doesn’t make u cool which u are desperately trying to be so I hope that pays ur bills Originally Posted by Alana kay
So because I'm agreeing with Whispers you say I'm "trying"to be cool?! Wow...lmao! Grow up Alana! Your comments are not even worth addressing! And I WILL comment,laugh, and respond to any post I please! Its a community board or are you too dumb to realize that?
I'd like to see a wager between the OP and the subject of this thread.

Money talks......
I'd like to see a wager between the OP and the subject of this. Originally Posted by Precious_b
What's the wager - a suite case of money?
On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
What's the wager - a suite case of money? Originally Posted by saustin
Don't think small.
The Presidential.
Full of bullion.