Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

Anyone notice that the portrait of Bill is NOT the 90s Bill but an older, more recent Bill.
Well, I'm flattered that you think I went to Harvard. I did not. You're still a racist. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You must have me confused with someone else - Louis Farrakhan?

So you're not the guy who bumped Chung's Harvard application? Good to know. Harvard is still racist.

Thank you vapid poseur!
Anyone notice that the portrait of Bill is NOT the 90s Bill but an older, more recent Bill. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I did. Just proves that it was photoshopped.
You must have me confused with someone else - Louis Farrakhan?

So you're not the guy who bumped Chung's Harvard application? Good to know. Harvard is still racist.

Thank you vapid poseur! Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope.
???

Crazy PC-afflicted humorless scold.

Q. - Why are there no phone books in China?

A. - Too many Wings and Wongs. You might wing the wong number! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's funny Wusty Wad
I did. Just proves that it was photoshopped. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No it doesn't. It just proves he continued to wear dresses even as he got older. Bill Clinton had a duel personality. One of them was a Sissy, lol.
That's funny Wusty Wad Originally Posted by themystic
I thought so. So did that Wacky Wabbit fwiend of mine. But not Lapdog. He hasn't laughed since hildebeest stopped wearing dwesses and gave them all to Bill.
No it doesn't. It just proves he continued to wear dresses even as he got older. Bill Clinton had a duel personality. One of them was a Sissy, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Does too.
Racist. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Nope. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Does too. Originally Posted by Lapdog
^^^ More proof liberals can't debate.
^^^ More proofs liberals can't debate. Originally Posted by lustylad
Debating with someone like you is tedious at best, and absolutely grueling at worst. I can easily imagine of better ways to waste my time than arguing with a racist such as yourself.

Thank you vapid poser.
O
Debating with someone like you is tedious at best, and absolutely grueling at worst. I can easily imagine of (sic) better ways to waste my time than arguing with a racist such as yourself.

Thank you vapid poser. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ah yes. The usual phony condescension excuse.

First you call names and hurl insults, then when challenged you pretend you are superior and have better uses for your time. Anything but admitting you are forensically unskilled, intellectually outclassed, and couldn't debate your way out of a brown paper bag!

We got your number, lapdog!
How does that prove anything?
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2019, 06:25 PM
LD thinks it needs to be proven it was photoshopped?????
How naive .
When DPST's have nothing - the Default is "Racist" - total intellectual bankruptcy.
O

Ah yes. The usual phony condescension excuse.

First you call names and hurl insults, then when challenged you pretend you are superior and have better uses for your time. Anything but admitting you are forensically unskilled, intellectually outclassed, and couldn't debate your way out of a brown paper bag!

We got your number, lapdog! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes we do, along with others of his ilk. Just angry, low IQ people. So I guess this forum has taken the low rode. Again
It wasn't "Photoshopped", and it was hanging on a convicted pedophile's wall.