So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

I used to think watching UFC fights was my favorite form of entertainment but I gotta say, watching some of the women here hand out these whoopins' is quickly running a close second.
Mine too!

I used to think watching UFC fights was my favorite form of entertainment but I gotta say, watching some of the women here hand out these whoopins' is quickly running a close second. Originally Posted by DTorchia
  • Booth
  • 04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
I think it's sad.
It's SUPER SAD. I don't understand a community that would tear women down so hard core to where even the nicest have to stand in such a tough way. Where is the beauty in that?
I think it's sad. Originally Posted by Booth
Why Sad? So far I've seen nothing that's mean spirited from them, just good fun and a "if you can dish it out then so can we" type of attitude.

I'm pretty sure if others learned to play nice, these ladies would have no problem doing the same. In fact they have played nice in the limited time I've been on here and reading their posts. Attacks continued to come so I guess it was just the natural order that sooner or later even nice people would speak up. Just my opinion of course.
Very true!!!
  • Booth
  • 04-07-2011, 10:00 PM
The whole damn thing is sad. To answer the question that started this, what attacks are done with malicious intent, the answer is ALL OF THEM. You don't accidentally attack someone on the internet.
Sitting on a park bench,

Eyeing little girls with bad intent.

HEY AQUALUNG!

I'm with D'Torchia. It's much more fun to watch a "cum-uppance" in progress than to participate.
Sorry.... I took some time out to get laid......

What is remarkable is I found a lady not too busy posting to spend some time with...... For such booming businesses it's amazing some of you can post so much....

What happened to all that time spent getting read, preparing yourselves etc... not counting sessions?

If anyone gets curious..... run a list of of some of the nonstop posters posts and the times...... They are either phoneing it in with their ass in the air or less busy then they claim.....

Anyway.....

Go on........

There is far more activity when ya think I'm paying attention and might post something then when I'm not around.....

Such loyal subjects!

Whispers do you think we all see 4+ clients a day? That we all do back to backs? Do you think that we all work every day 24/7? SOME of us do not have all the expenses that other's may have SOME of us have other means of income. So in that case SOME of us actually do only see 1 or 2 a day or maybe even a week, and then we are done. Leaving us to do WHATEVER we want, rather it be on here or there or out and about.
It's SUPER SAD. I don't understand a community that would tear women down so hard core to where even the nicest have to stand in such a tough way. Where is the beauty in that? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Call me perverted but actually, I think it's damn sexy seeing a woman stand up for herself. One of the images that will always stay with me is a beautiful girl I saw in Saddam's Palace in Baghdad. Tight tactical pants hugging her butt perfectly, tight T-shirt accentuating her big breasts, long black hair tied in a pony tail swishing from side to side as she walked and a big Sig Sauer 229 9mm pistol in a thigh holster on the side of her leg. Strength and Beauty make a killer combo!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg angelina-jolie-tomb-raider-costume.jpg (32.4 KB, 108 views)
You must want me to tell you how busy I am so you can slam me for being TOO busy. Believe me, I have a balance.

But I will never hesitate to be right here. Count on that. I will make time. What say you? Obviously, I pay my bills. Obviously, I don't have to answer TO YOU!!!!!!

I live by simple rules . . . if you don't feed me, sleep with me or pay my bills then I owe you NO EXPLANATION!
Listen Rox, this is his way of throwing the topic off by approaching a subject you will not win either way. Either you are not busy = no one wants to see you or you're too busy = you are used up. He's searching. He can't win this arguement and he knows it so he is trying to spin it.
..... Obviously, I don't have to answer TO YOU!!!!!!

I live by simple rules . . . if you don't feed me, sleep with me or pay my bills then I owe you NO EXPLANATION! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

hmm... PLease... go on.... humor me some more......

you got some splainin ta do Lucy!
Listen Rox, this is his way of throwing the topic off by approaching a subject you will not win either way. Either you are not busy = no one wants to see you or you're too busy = you are used up. He's searching. He can't win this arguement and he knows it so he is trying to spin it. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I'm sorry..... Where was I arguing? I took a post and quoted it looking for people to actually go through recent threads and provide some examples.....

You all proved my point that it doesn't matter WHAT a thread is about.... Ya wanna bitch about me and some of the others.....

Have at it.... More than one lady over the years has whined and bitched herself right out of people minds.....

I stay... and never change.....

WINNING!