Posting and Drinking

There is method to my madness......pass me another drink
DH- Reese will accuse us of drinking again! How fast Reese jumped to WK UCD only serves to prove my point. To Quote a Fat Old Hooktard " Ha I set a trap and you fell for it". I had no intention of doing any such thing but you jumped in so fast to WK and you are active on another board......... Reese I find you have an unparalleled references to alcohol..Mommy and daddy drink to much? Prohibition must have been a BITCH for them!

Reese- A product of prohibition.

Nobody WK anyone just keep it fast and dirty!
[quote=UnderCoverDiva;664555]

A very sweet, gentleman on this board (he can out himself), you, and Reece McClain were kind enough to help me out after someone decided to copy me. I really appreciate it; you three are awesome!!!

P. S. Sorry I've been away from the board for sooo long, but, out of respect, I stay off the internet when I'm on a long-term date.
Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Living with someone is not a long term date......You wish.....
Sometimes I thinck dh is brilliant.....Then I sober up and realize he is still just an ashole.

. Originally Posted by boardman

I can't tell you how many times I have said that very line to myslef......

Glad to know I'm not alone in this feeling.......

JaD
OK Kosiar! Pimpin and Drinkin....and Posting haha soon to be Post Ti_

.....I DARE you to sign on as Kosair and watch what happens to your sorry ass.....BE THE MAN YOU ARE!!!! Originally Posted by angelinadream

Interesting you should say, and word it like that...... So much venom! What spurs such hatred young lady?

...... as I grab a fresh 6-pack.........

JaD
Yahoo........I'm goin hunting and fucking and drinking......or is it drinking and hunting and fucking
Most of my hunting trips consist of drinking and fucking.......No posting!
[quote=UnderCoverDiva;664555]

A very sweet, gentleman on this board (he can out himself), you, and Reece McClain were kind enough to help me out after someone decided to copy me. I really appreciate it; you three are awesome!!!

P. S. Sorry I've been away from the board for sooo long, but, out of respect, I stay off the internet when I'm on a long-term date.
Originally Posted by onehitwonder

That "...gentleman.." will NEVER "...out himself..."

I do know who you are and you are a very nice lady!! As for your drinking...that MAY happen when you get "of age"!!!

And before I get pm's....NO I will not divulge her to you...sorry.
Interesting you should say, and word it like that...... So much venom! What spurs such hatred young lady?

...... as I grab a fresh 6-pack.........

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

I have my reasons......Neither do the Hellraisers.....Ask one of them why
Neither do the Hellraisers.....Ask one of them why Originally Posted by angelinadream
Be more specific...because I don't want to have a clue what you're talking about...how about you keep that name out of your mouth for a while and stop bringing the rest of us in that group into your stuff...
Lmao!!

Wake.... That is why there are so many of us here EXTREMELY glad you're back!

AD.... My question for you is.... If they don't like him as much as you don't..... Why is it only you(pl) that continues to bring him up?

And just when things were getting nice....

JaD
[quote=ratboy jam;668334]

That "...gentleman.." will NEVER "...out himself..."

I do know who you are and you are a very nice lady!! As for your drinking...that MAY happen when you get "of age"!!!

And before I get pm's....NO I will not divulge her to you...sorry. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

Thank you RBJ or should I say, Ratina? LOL. You are and always will be my favorite RAT!! I appreciate the support, my friend.
See, I told you they were incoherent.....And you thought I was attacking you. Originally Posted by boardman
TFF, how did I miss this one? Oh, I was drinking and fucking and then I started fucking & posting.

That must be the reason I'm lost most of the time.
Be more specific...because I don't want to have a clue what you're talking about...how about you keep that name out of your mouth for a while and stop bringing the rest of us in that group into your stuff... Originally Posted by Wakeup
About time someone stopped that nonsense. You da man!
  • R.M.
  • 10-17-2010, 03:04 AM
Welcome back nice to see you here again Twist of Fate...