Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse

Sorry Noobs..... You would have to know some of the local history of the community and the boards to "get" a lot of this....

But stick around long enough and you'll catch on...
I want to go to a BBQ

I missed my invite too?
Maybe I need to look into putting together a little shindig at BoneDaddys.
What we need around here is a BBBQ NQNS.
I am going to have to disagree with you there....nothing builds male membership like having a bunch of ladies in the room/on the board. You don't see to many clubs generating large crowds of men simply because there are more men. Nope, they do it by attracting the women. Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Not trying to cause a fuss, just open minded to mutilple thoughts.
This is a business for the ladies. If there are paying customers here than the ladies will come. They are not going to hang out on another board that does not draw them revenue. Just like you dont want to hang out with other dudes, they dont want to just hang out with other chicks. The clubs are the same way. Guys are dropping major coin at P10. Girls hear about it and flock over there.

I can even agree that its full circle. Girls come to ECCIE, guys follow and spend money, girls membership grows becasue they hear about money being spent by the guys, male membership grows due to more girls coming over.

Im in for a BoneDaddys shindig! I might head on over there today.

Sixx is a mod. Ok. It's not the end of the fucking world. Life will go on. If you have so little respect for him, or Whispers, or ANYone on this site, why continue to engage with them, over and over? Do you think you are going to change them in some way? No.

AMEN! I will argue with Whispers like a part-time job..... if I'm getting paid! If not, I will STFU and get entertained.......for free!

We will continue to hobby, and the ladies will continue to do what they do, and it's all gonna be ok.

At least you haven't been in bed, in wretched pain all week, and having surgery tomorrow! I'll see you all on the other side.

Are you talking about yourself? If so, get well soon.

Let's all take a deep breath, and maybe, just maybe, we can all have some fun again....

NAMASTE

Peace and Love all, DITTO Originally Posted by cockforhire

Cant we all just get along?
Know this is a rhetorical question and I think conflict is the spice of life. How you deal with it is your flavor. Savor your flavor my loves. Saver your M.F'n flavor.
Maybe I need to look into putting together a little shindig at BoneDaddys. Originally Posted by Whispers
YES!
Huh?

What?

What the fuck happened here?

One second we have a lively debate going on and all of a sudden I'm planning a party at Bone Daddys?

I'm so Confused!

if they think I can be distracted this easy all I can say is "When Pigs Fly"!

Speaking of When Pigs Fly....... That happens to be the name of my favorite sandwich at Bone Daddys...... Maple Ham, Bacon, Sliced Pork, Pork Sausage.....
A heart Attack waiting to happen!

What was I doing?

Oh yeah...

LUNCHTIME! Boobies and Bacon here I come!
Whispers it's your thread BUT!

Start a BBQ Thread!!
Speaking of When Pigs Fly....... That happens to be the name of my favorite sandwich at Bone Daddys...... Bacon, Sliced Pork, Pork Sausage.....
Originally Posted by Whispers

That's quite a sandwich. And you forgot about the maple ham!
sorry if my posts were a bit rude or confrontational, trying to quit smoking so I was irritable to begin with. My apologies to the board and W.
Maybe I need to look into putting together a little shindig at BoneDaddys. Originally Posted by Whispers
Heck yea bro. I'm there!

Speaking of When Pigs Fly....... That happens to be the name of my favorite sandwich at Bone Daddys...... Maple Ham, Bacon, Sliced Pork, Pork Sausage.....

A heart Attack waiting to happen!

What was I doing?

Oh yeah...

LUNCHTIME! Boobies and Bacon here I come!

Originally Posted by Whispers
I just had that sandwich Wednesday.......its pretty freakin good, hard to eat, but good.
sorry if my posts were a bit rude or confrontational, trying to quit smoking so I was irritable to begin with. My apologies to the board and W. Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Good luck with Quiting.