COVID "Vaccinations" are here forever

BTW, here’s a chart of VAERS for vaccines of a period of time. The MRNA vaccines are far more dangerous than any other;

https://t.me/rrndaily/115778
I had Covid. It wasn’t that bad. I wouldn’t want myocarditis in any form. Especially from an experimental jab. What Dallas Dr are you referring to? Originally Posted by bambino
Happy to hear you got over CoVid. Unfortunately in the USA alone there has been over 700,000 deaths. The breakthrough deaths (someone who took one of the Vaccines Moderna, Pfizer. J&J and still died from CoVid) is somewhere between 2500 - 7000. The percentages indicate your chances of survival better taking the vaccine.

The Dallas doctor that you posted a link about is Dr Peter McCullough. He was pushing get treated at home instead of the hospital using the Regeneron antibodies. It took me an hour to find this link. You posted it back in Sept 2021.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062583055

In post 85 of this thread you say the western doctors don't know anything?
Happy to hear you got over CoVid. Unfortunately in the USA alone there has been over 700,000 deaths. The breakthrough deaths (someone who took one of the Vaccines Moderna, Pfizer. J&J and still died from CoVid) is somewhere between 2500 - 7000. The percentages indicate your chances of survival better taking the vaccine.

The Dallas doctor that you posted a link about is Dr Peter McCullough. He was pushing get treated at home instead of the hospital using the Regeneron antibodies. It took me an hour to find this link. You posted it back in Sept 2021.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062583055

In post 85 of this thread you say the western doctors don't know anything? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Most age groups have over a 99% chance of survival. Why take an experimental jab? Of those 700,000 deaths, how many died WITH Covid, not BECAUSE of Covid? And yes, the antibody treatments do save you from being hospitalized. I know several people who’ve had it and felt better in 24hrs. Why take an experimental vaccine. Dr McCullough is not a proponent of vaccines. Where he’s from is not important to me. You can get Covid, be hospitalized and die while being vaccinated. Why take an experimental jab. More people have died this year with a vax than last year with no vax available. Why take an experimental jab. If the experimental jab is so effective why has Fauci say you may need to get one every 6 months. Be my guest.

BTW, post 85 was a direct quote from a source, not my words. “Western” doctors doesn’t mean western US doctors. Are you that dense? It means western culture. DUH
Clearly because doc god fauccis said so , And now pfishers is hiding the experimental research for 55 years with the help of gov.com Hmm , So I agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ scam

Clearly because doc god fauccis said so , And now pfishers is hiding the experimental research for 55 years with the help of gov.com Hmm , So I agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ scam

Originally Posted by rexdutchman
So what’s the deal, Rex? Are you aware that you’re spamming the board with gibberish and don’t care or has someone out you up to it?

Asking for several hundred friends.

Respectfully, of course.