OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: OF COURSE WE LIED TO GET THE THING PASSED !

How much freedom does an uninsured person have when they get a long term illness? The reason that person was uninsured was they had pre-existing condition and no one in the free market would them insure them. The old system individual market was NOT WORKING. Doctors and Hospitals don't work for FREE. Originally Posted by flghtr65
So, Fluffy, here is the question: Is it OK for the government to lie to us about pending legislation as long as it is "good for us"?
The CBO used Gruber's numbers to score Obamacare; Gruber is a self admitted liar.

By extension the CBO's scoring is based on suspicious modeling and can't be trusted as to accuracy.

Before Obamacare passed, the CBO predicted that the president’s signature legislation would have led to 19 million more people having health insurance by 2014 (see Table 4). In reality, Obamacare has maybe hit half that number — and many if not most of Obamacare’s newly insured have simply been dumped into Medicaid.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...05.html?page=1
A simple question that has only one correct answer = NO.

Let's hear from the loons on the left................

Waiting.

So, Fluffy, here is the question: Is it OK for the government to lie to us about pending legislation as long as it is "good for us"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, Fluffy, here is the question: Is it OK for the government to lie to us about pending legislation as long as it is "good for us"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why not? They lie about ones that aren't good for us or in our best interest.
A simple question that has only one correct answer = NO.

Let's hear from the loons on the left................

Waiting. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Keep waiting, shir-LIE-turd.

You can't handle the truth!!!
Answer COG's question......or run away from it, like you usually do Mr. Dodge, Duck, Deflect, Doctor and Denier.

... here is the question: Is it OK for the government to lie to us about pending legislation as long as it is "good for us"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep waiting, shir-LIE-turd.

You can't handle the truth!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First of all, FUCK YOU! I don't do shit because YOU command me to, you backward thinking little toad. Whiny's question was directed to another poster, idiot. So cobbling two previous threads together to make one, "gotcha" post directed to me is yet another example of your inability to maintain any type of accuracy or integrity in the endless stream of hate bullshit you post.

But I'll tell you what I think about the question for which you're so anxiously awaiting an answer...

Second, it's NEVER OK for anybody to LIE. Period.

That's why it's NEVER OK to believe a fucking word you say, you anti-American ignoramus. Period.

FACT JACK!
FUCK YOU! I don't do shit because YOU command me to, you backward thinking little toad... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

We already know that about you, dipshit. That's why we always use reverse psychology and command you to do the opposite of what we want you to do. So be a good little boy and do the opposite of what you are told...
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2014, 09:57 AM
We already know that about you, dipshit. That's why we always use reverse psychology and command you to do the opposite of what we want you to do. So be a good little boy and do the opposite of what you are told... Originally Posted by lustylad
So if you say you don't want to suck my weenie....it means you really want to!

Tips from WTFagboy on how to deflect a thread away from the topic of Odumbo's lies:

1. Talk about Bush.

2. If that doesn't work, talk about your weenie.
The question was for Fluffy. We know we will never get an honest answer from Assup. So Fluffy, what say you?
You can't handle the truth!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually "the truth" is the proponents of the ACA from Obaminable ON UP are now claiming they don't know who the guy is and he had little, if anything, to do with the authorship or selling of the ACA ..... BUT

.. he was quoted in the Obaminable campaign material, Obaminable touted him (on video with audio ... his lips were synced), Pelosi (on video with audio ... synced as well).... and even ole senile "HAIRY REED" from 2006 (Obaminable) through the passage .. into 2012 ... touting him and his "expertise." Records reflect he made 19 visits to the White House in the ramp up to the passage.

Like Benghazi ... and any negatives ... they want to distance themselves.

Remember "HAIRY REED" calling those who lost their insurance LIARS?
Tips from WTFagboy on how to deflect a thread away from the topic of Odumbo's lies:

1. Talk about Bush.

2. If that doesn't work, talk about your weenie. Originally Posted by lustylad
The breadth of his reading is limited.
Did JDIdiot just bring Benghazi into this conversation?
We already know that about you, dipshit. That's why we always use reverse psychology and command you to do the opposite of what we want you to do. So be a good little boy and do the opposite of what you are told... Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a tricky one, Junior!

Maybe one day, you'll get a shot at the bigs.

maybe after you and your pals come down to Austin and beat me to a pulp! That was your promise, wasn't it? And you were going to bring the League of Extraterrestrial Gentlemen with you, too?

LMAO!!!!!