Shades of Blue - Pic of the Day!

You could repost your blue outfit. It was stunning. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are ALWAYS so sweet to me. Thanks doll! Which one? I have several blue outfits! It's kind of my color
Which one? I have several blue outfits! It's kind of my color Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My vote is ALL
You are ALWAYS so sweet to me. Thanks doll! Which one? I have several blue outfits! It's kind of my color Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My vote is ALL Originally Posted by corona
Corona is correct ... ALL. My bad, I had to go back and look and sure enough there were several stunning blue outfits. Sweet baby tebow!
Well damn maybe I need to go get a blue outfit so I can participate in this thread
new blue....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Resized_20180615_160307.jpg (36.1 KB, 490 views)
Berk lookin like Devil in a Blue Dress fuggin hawt, Brandee, lookin great, Selena always sexy and Mia ..Welcome to Eccie and what a sexy ass pic to start out.

Thanks ladies
MMMMMM...Brandee very nice indeed
Sexy Dallas.... very SEXY!
Thx miss sexy
new blue.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
How did I miss this? Nice!
Thx pyramider
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Resized_20180615_160225.jpeg (52.3 KB, 354 views)
Berkleigh only one word. Damn!
It was great this thread survived.
Lots of gorgeous gals in blue.

Dang Berk...you can wear blue for me anytime.
Ladies,

This is a light hearted theme post. Let's see a sexy pic or 2 of you in your favorite blue lingerie or favorite blue dress.

Ready Set Go:

edit: imagecoast was having issues. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Gorgeous! xo
The only blue bra I have, lol. Love how it lifts my boobs up perfectly.

Dang it, I believe I have a blue thong somewhere, but I rarely wear those anymore...
I'm getting ideas! Weeeeee!