The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Meh. Not trying. Just adding my $0.02. This is COED or have you not noticed...
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Meh. Not trying. Just adding my $0.02. This is COED or have you not noticed... Originally Posted by gtoman
Uh huh... Ok

Your dorky ass can add your entire piggy bank if you like, can't give two shits. But do make sure that your shit is accurate and you can back it up, when you decide to speak on my name.
Cause I can damn sure back up everything I say to your phoney self.

Just let me know if you wish to continue

Meh. Not trying. Just adding my $0.02. This is COED or have you not noticed... Originally Posted by gtoman
When did anyone ask for your $0.02 ?

It's coed really I didn't know that wow that's awesome...
Uh huh... Ok

Your dorky ass can add your entire piggy bank if you like, can't give two shits. But do make sure that your shit is accurate and you can back it up, when you decide to speak on my name.
Cause I can damn sure back up everything I say to your phoney self.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You have lied all over this board...you talk about outing whores , while you yourself were proven one.

You were proven a liar going on and on about your showcase not asking for RW information.

Then , if I recall, there was a thread where you were proven to be outing personal information in some private hooker forum.

Remember ? ...You warned other ladies not to post any thing in there after you were proven a liar?

I'm to lazy to provide the link, maybe GS will, he is very versed in looking up those type of lies on your part.
When did anyone ask for your $0.02 ?
... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Who asked for your bs?

Defend yourself and quit wasting time on this outing whore and her Chicken George acting NubianPimp.
Who asked for your bs?

Defend yourself and quit wasting time on this outing whore and her Chicken George acting NubianPimp. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Ask yourself the same question while your at it answer this why is your real handle banned?

If NoMo outted anyone she would be banned for a year you got her confused with the real outting whore Alyssa XOXO...
Ask yourself the same question while your at it answer this why is your real handle banned?

If NoMo outted anyone she would be banned for a year you got her confused with the real outting whore Alyssa XOXO... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you weren't so fucking stupid , you'd know how stupid you were and you'd quit posting stupid hypocritical shit like you just did.

If my real handle was banned , I'd be banned, just like if Natalia Maria would be banned for outing personal information like she did.

Just give up defending this outing whore....you look like an idiot doing so.

How about you just quit being a hypocrite....defending outing whores while bashing outing whores.

Asking fuctards who asked them...while to god damn stupid to realize nobody asked you.

Just quit defending this one or I will make you look like an idiot. Continually so.....
I don't give a damn what nobody says Both NoMo and DM are BOTH on my list why because they're just like me a proud ABN but carry on.....
If NoMo outted anyone she would be banned for a year you...... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Not necessarily correct.

Just ask OuterInHeels and LexieInBanville.

Besides, MoNa gets special treatment by the mods. She'd likely not get banned at all.

ijs
If you weren't so fucking stupid , you'd know how stupid you were and you'd quit posting stupid hypocritical shit like you just did.

If my real handle was banned , I'd be banned, just like if Natalia Maria would be banned for outing personal information like she did.

Just give up defending this outing whore....you look like an idiot doing so.

How about you just quit being a hypocrite....defending outing whores while bashing outing whores.

Asking fuctards who asked them...while to god damn stupid to realize nobody asked you.

Just quit defending this one or I will make you look like an idiot. Continually so..... Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
WTF calm down & find you a chi chi
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 11:33 AM
I don't give a damn what nobody says Both NoMo and DM are BOTH on my list why because they're just like me a proud ABN but carry on.....
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
I dont know about outting but Natalia sure had terrible hygiene when she was an agency whore.

Hope her personal hygiene and upkeep have improved since going indy.
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Not necessarily correct.

Just ask OuterInHeels and LexieInBanville.

Besides, MoNa gets special treatment by the mods. She'd likely not get banned at all.

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bullshit. I'm just a member here like everybody else, what I'm not is a malicious and vindictive person like yourself and your drunk whore.
If you really care for her, advice her drunk ass to put down the bottle and stop making a fool of herself with her hollow threats.

We are ALL laughing at her pathetic self.

I'm really starting to wonder if you really are this obtuse and blind to the reality or just as shitty and fucked up in the head as her...

Venus
Max Madison
Mia Santos
Ruby de Marco
Desire
Bella
Frida
Natalia mori
Crystal bravy
Zafiro
I would say top 10
In no particular order Originally Posted by Ranger70
Huh thanks sir. This list looks very good. The only issue I have is the first names on some of these can you add last names as well or is it that straight forward using the search feature. I'm going to check them all out thoroughly. I got sidetracked this morning browsing the Dallas showcases.

This one chic here though not Latina totally side tracked me and she's not NBA. Chloe Monroe http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306531

This is what I'm talking about. LOL ok back to the Latinas. I will be doing some more searching. Right now I'm about to get lost in the Dem convention excitement over in Philly.

Sorry fellas I can see some of yall dont like her based on the comments in this thread but I think Natalia is hot and I love the Alpha personality. She has a pussy so I will likely end up siding with her over the he said she said BS. Not here for that.

Cheers,

and ohh I will be starting another thread in COED soon I think it's an interesting topic that some of you might actually like and not take offense to.
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23