JEALOUSY does it belong in the hobby world???

I will volunteer to take care of your and Shayla's leaking plumbing. I know its a thanckless job but its got to be done . . . Slowly . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Nice and easy tiger!! Don't forget the lube!!
As I said about the faucets, the leak, and the plumber - you should get that checked. Unless you like to be fed BS by others for their entertainment, because these "I heard from the grapevine" statements are gold! Pure Freaking Gold, I tell ya! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I cant help my HUGE COCK causing them to have multiple orgasms
So it's obvious you like being fed BS? "Nice to Know. lol"

edited for ladylike behavior
  • MrGiz
  • 01-29-2012, 06:28 PM
More oil, please.... looks like a tag-team match!

We need at least one more fine ass female....
More oil, please.... looks like a tag-team match!

We need at least one more fine ass female.... Originally Posted by MrGiz
Haahahahahaha! Ahh no fights here. Fighting on the internet is like running the special olympics they say. You know the rest of it. It's all goodie!
Haahahahahaha! Ahh no fights here. Fighting on the internet is like running the special olympics they say. You know the rest of it. It's all goodie! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
My God, you should be world champion of the special olympics then!
My God, you should be world champion of the special olympics then! Originally Posted by Shayla
BURRRRRNNNNNN!!!! This thread is gold!
My God, you should be world champion of the special olympics then! Originally Posted by Shayla
Awww... look at Shayla trying to pick a fight. How cute.
Awww... look at Shayla trying to pick a fight. How cute. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Fight? I gave you the world title!
BURRRRRNNNNNN!!!! This thread is gold! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Fight? I gave you the world title! Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla, you'll always be two faced and a kiss ass... what's new?

Found a pic of you and Skylar lol.
Can I be Xena!!! Freaking awesome!! AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYAAAAAA !!!
Can I be Xena!!! Freaking awesome!! AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYAAAAAA !!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Well If I looked anything like this:

I would want to be Xena too but I don't so oh well. I love being Zarah !
I see you are of a fan of my pics, if you've seen that on maybe you seen this one:

or this one:

maybe this one?

glad I have such a fan that she went ol skool. but as chris brown says "look at me now"

I sure I would have no problems pulling off a hot ass xena outfit now, so that's all I'm concerned about.
I see you are of a fan of my pics, if you've seen that on maybe you seen this one:

glad I have such a fan that she went skool. but as chris brown says " look at me now"

I sure I would have no problems pulling off a hot ass xena outfit now, so that's all I'm concerned about. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Looks like I hit a nerve.