WHORE!

If a whore doesn't want to be called a whore, quit being a whore.........then, she used to be a whore.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just begging the question.
If a whore doesn't want to be called a whore, quit being a whore.........then, she used to be a whore.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
The discussion in this thread is a continuation how LD used the word whore in the thread that spawned this one, and that discussion is whether whore is pejorative. It is. It is only game, set and match on those that like to wallow at the bottom of the food chain.

Where I do not deny in the literal term the word means a quid pro quo acceptance of money for sex, it has a broader meaning used interchangeably with cunt or bitch. Further, unlike cunt or bitch, the words whore or slut, in and of themselves, can, are and have been since the dawn of time used to effectively ostracize, and in antiquity to execute, females. Societal out casting of adult females as whores has been curtailed to some degree with the women's movement and the sexual liberation movements of the last quarter of the twenty century, and, except in certain societies, it no longer gets them killed. However, for young females and recently single woman either through divorce or widowhood labeling a whore or slut is still an effective way of shunning females. All this is true whether the semantics crowd here likes it or not.
Whores get paid, sluts don't. That's what I always thought??? As long as the funds don't run low, call me what you like. It comes with the territory, but in real life I carry myself in a different manor as to keep my personal life personal, and not bring it to light in front of who really matters, my family! I like Mynx, insightful thread....
I might actually call myself a cum sucking whore in my ads! I love when someone gets a boner from my ads, then I prove what a whore I can really be
Whores get paid, sluts don't. That's what I always thought??? .... Originally Posted by bustyamy
The "difficulty" with "pigeon-holing" people into neat little boxes is that broad definitions tend to include those in the "hole" that were not initially intended to be categorized as such.

There are a lot of females in relations for the "remuneration" (support) from the male counterpart (and now openly from a female counterpart), who would not otherwise be involved with that particular "partner" were it not for the compensation received.

They are not "whores," even though the are getting "paid" to be there and do there.

Calling someone a "whore" is derogatory, just as calling someone a "slut" is.

Just because an individual finds it acceptable doesn't make it so.
Whores get paid, sluts don't. That's what I always thought??? As long as the funds don't run low, call me what you like. It comes with the territory, but in real life I carry myself in a different manor as to keep my personal life personal, and not bring it to light in front of who really matters, my family! I like Mynx, insightful thread.... Originally Posted by bustyamy
You are spot on with your comments, in my opinion. Thanks, I like you, too, BAmy!

Trust me, I have my share of naughty fun in RW, but I also carry myself with dignity and respect, and regardless of how wild things get on a Tuesday night...I get described as Sexy, Flirty, Naughty, etc. Not slutty or trampy.

But should some guy whisper in my ear, "you're such a naughty whore, I want to take you home, fuck you all night and buy you 10 pairs of shoes tomorrow," I'm not offended in the least.
The "difficulty" with "pigeon-holing" people into neat little boxes is that broad definitions tend to include those in the "hole" that were not initially intended to be categorized as such.

There are a lot of females in relations for the "remuneration" (support) from the male counterpart (and now openly from a female counterpart), who would not otherwise be involved with that particular "partner" were it not for the compensation received.

They are not "whores," even though the are getting "paid" to be there and do there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hummmm, interesting, LL. I rarely find cause to disagree with you, but here I do.

I think any woman who is getting money (or other remuneration) is, indeed in the TECHNICAL definition is a whore. If she doesn't like being called that, then I won't call her that out if respect of her wishes, but not because it isn't technically correct.

Here's where I draw the line...a provider, a hooker, a call girl, etc. charge according to time (e.g., by the hour). A whore gets paid for sex. Period.

To quote myself, "I'm not a provider...however, I an a WHORE." And I've got a pretty great life because of that fact.
Whether or not some of you accept the word "whore" or not is irrelevant. A whore by any other name is still a whore.

The 12 whores in SL's threAD are whores.

LD is a whore

OH is a used to be whore........or, old whore (if you will)

Some whore taking offense to being called a whore is immaterial to the question of her being one.
Whether or not some of you accept the word "whore" or not is irrelevant. A whore by any other name is still a whore.

LD is a whore

Some whore taking offense to being called a whore is immaterial to the question of her being one. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not my all time fave guy, but I have to agree. Bring out you dictionary, a whore is a whore is a whore. Might be a dirty word, but what does the dictionary say a "lady of the night" is, or a mistress?
You are spot on with your comments, in my opinion. Thanks, I like you, too, BAmy!

Trust me, I have my share of naughty fun in RW, but I also carry myself with dignity and respect, and regardless of how wild things get on a Tuesday night...I get described as Sexy, Flirty, Naughty, etc. Not slutty or trampy.

But should some guy whisper in my ear, "you're such a naughty whore, I want to take you home, fuck you all night and buy you 10 pairs of shoes tomorrow," I'm not offended in the least. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

I agree, love when someone talks dirty to me

LD is a whore

Some whore taking offense to being called a whore is immaterial to the question of her being one. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No one is disputing that. I felt I was quite cleat. What we are disputing is whether the word is pejorative or not. L D wanted to get on her high horse because she got called on her use of the word and say that because there are whores in the world the world does not view the word as a pejorative. That's irrational logic. To stand firm that society as a whole doesn't view the word whore is pejorative I'd engaging in base folly and mental masturbation.
In short, it's all about context.

Call a random woman a whore in the process of putting her down, and expect a strong, negative response. Whisper in the ear of a woman you've been seducing all evening that she's your whore as you're slipping down her panties in a dimly lit corner of an upscale club, and expect a totally different response.

Think of it this way: Whore is a highly charged word. Her clit is a very sensitive organ. Using either to stimulate her will be met far more favorably if you've done the work to get her into a receptive frame of mind.
I knew Wakeup was doing it wrong........he has to fuck the fat whales if he wants to call them whores.
Hummmm, interesting, LL. I rarely find cause to disagree with you, but here I do.

I think any woman who is getting money (or other remuneration) is, indeed in the TECHNICAL definition is a whore. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
So, in your opinion, a female who is in a marriage (or other relationship) only for the stability of having a secure financial situation ...

........... is a "whore"?

Your additional statement I quoted above includes ... a female grocery store clerk.
I knew Wakeup was doing it wrong........he has to fuck the fat whales if he wants to call them whores. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Or he can just call them "Wholes"!