Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

To honor the class-of-their-own frontrunners for Most-reviewed ECCIE Verified Providers, and for throwback Thursday, I took a little trip in the wayback machine:

ECCIE review count: 641 Madison May

ECCIE review count: 496 SexyKaylen
I was expecting Ember to be in there somewhere, and naturally she is in the top ten, right next to Slave. Sweet!!

Great list. Originally Posted by BigusDickis
WOW!! WHAT A GREAT THREAD!!

Thank you SexyKaylen for taking the time to put all of this together!!

I had a lot of HELP getting to where I am now and I want to THANK every gentleman that took the time to write about their naughty adventures with me...

Your grateful slave,

Guinevere
Nice thread!!! I have always felt that the ladies with the most reviews are the best. I know if they have a lot of reviews I am going to get great service.

Madison May has been an ATF of mine for years. Congratulations to Madison and all the ladies with 100+ reviews. We love you!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!
+ 1
FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!
Nice thread!!! I have always felt that the ladies with the most reviews are the best. I know if they have a lot of reviews I am going to get great service.....SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
You're just saying that because you think the guy with the most reviews is the best....admit it!!!

( I always thought I was d'man - then, daaaaaman showed up!!)
LOL.... thanks baby.
To honor the class-of-their-own frontrunners for Most-reviewed ECCIE Verified Providers, and for throwback Thursday, I took a little trip in the wayback machine:

ECCIE review count: 641 Madison May

ECCIE review count: 496 SexyKaylen
Originally Posted by algrace
While browsing the main page, I noticed that there is a section for Top Reviewers but nothing for the Top Reviewed. So I decided to start a thread for not only the top reviewed but also for woman that have reached the magic number of 100 or above. If I let anyone out, my apologies. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
104 utrhailey http://eccie.net/member.php?u=239129

Just reactivated her showcase recently:
102 HeavenShaw http://eccie.net/member.php?u=150047

100 LadyV http://eccie.net/member.php?u=193731
  • MC
  • 06-02-2015, 06:52 PM
lee1968
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=61223&tab=eccie_r eviews
231 Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Great lady. 20 years older than me but she has a body that would make most 20-somethings jealous.
Glad Kaylen is in there. I am responsible for 4 of her reviews - she is just simply the best.
You are amazing baby.
Glad Kaylen is in there. I am responsible for 4 of her reviews - she is just simply the best. Originally Posted by HAG7591
My opinion is somewhat different as I have been Well Reviewed over the last 10 years however I prefer Quality over Quantity ...

80 reviews here on ECCIE
20 reviews on TER

So I will nominate myself lol

NEW Berk Ad-2.jpg

NEW Berk Ad-5.jpg

NEW Berk AD -1.jpg

This was review count for ladies that have 100+ reviews only on ECCIE not TER hun. you only have 80 reviews on eccie That's why you were not on my list. Im sorry
My opinion is somewhat different as I have been Well Reviewed over the last 10 years however I prefer Quality over Quantity ...

80 reviews here on ECCIE
20 reviews on TER

So I will nominate myself lol

Attachment 422531

Attachment 422532

Attachment 422533

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Kaylen congratulations on reaching 500!!!
GODDAMMIT!!! This pic is so mouthwatering!!!

Man, I just wanna....take her, so bad!!!

Damn you, Berkleigh!! DAMN YOUUUUUUU!!!

[Liam Neeson, talking to Berkleigh on the phone]

He's on his way to your incall. He's going to come in, and caress you tightly by your tiny waist. He's going to cup your ample bosom, and kiss you on the nape of your beautiful neck, all while pressing his increasing erection against your curvaceous backside. He's going to spin you around, press you up against the wall, and hungrily gobble on your exposed breasts. Left breast, then the right. Back to the left one, and quickly back to the right. Then he's going to slide his hands up your beautiful thighs, pushing up your sexy negligee to your waist. He's then going to kiss you very passionately, on your lips, then your neck, perhaps your bosom again, and back to your lips, and neck again, over and over, while running his hands all over you. Then he'll carry you, to the bedroom, lay you on the bed, where he will continue his sexual exploits, until he is satisfied.

You may be caught up in the sexual rapture. That's OK. Go with it. Go with the moment. Go with the energy. Let him TAKE YOU.

[Berkleigh's loud scream of passion is heard in the background] AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

[Liam, talking to me] Mr. Creed, I don't know who you are, or what you want (besides to take Berkleigh), but what I do know is that you have a particular set of skills, skills such as taking beautiful women and leaving them exhausted in sexual ecstasy. Once you've taken her, hug and kiss her goodbye, kindly leave the donation, and disappear without a trace. Because if i find you, I will have no choice...but to shake your hand, and tell you that you're THE MAN!!

Great Thread! Thanks to you I have added several of these ladies to my contact list! Unfortunately, I'm only going to be able to contact them during my business travels as many them tour the great state of Colorado and/or see African-American clients, but never mind, I have identified my tasks and To-Do list and plan to start crossing off some names!

Thanks again!