Flash! Robin Williams dies at 63.

LittleEva is complaining about cheap shots?

LittleEva is complaining about cheap shots?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Baffled dull knife? You and Judy Dense are the only ones who bring my name up in a thread where I have not made a comment. Your insecurity is astounding.
Insecure? Nah...

I've explained it EVA

You're my ass pimple
Insecure? Nah...

I've explained it EVA

You're my ass pimple Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes Judy, you and dull knife are insecure little piss ants. Live with it.
My! Getting defensive LittleEva? You must think you're as stupid as we think you are!

My! Getting defensive LittleEva? You must think we are as stupid as we are!

FIFY dull knife
Here you go Iva...

Here you go Iva..

Avatar size Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You three faggots are sure infatuated with men's asses. Try Clearasil.
I'm not the one clinging to an ass you pus filled twit.
Insecure? Nah...

I've explained it EVA

You're my ass pimple Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now you're showing ass boils. Guess that's better than asking for a picture of his JUNK!
I'm not the one clinging to an ass you pus filled twit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You Navy men spend a lot of time looking at men's asses. Like those long hot showers? Get a room with your other two ass admirers Judy.
FIFY dull knife Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That was the single most stupid fix in the history of ECCIE! Read it, LittleEva, my befuddled, moronic little friend!

That was the single most stupid fix in the history of ECCIE! Read it, LittleEva, my befuddled, moronic little friend! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Brought to us by the "moronic little friend" who started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

That was the single most stupid fix in the history of ECCIE! Read it, LittleEva, my befuddled, moronic little friend!

Well when all you have is stupid shit to work with, what the fuck do you expect dull knife? And yes I think you are stupid.
Well when all you have is stupid shit to work with, what the fuck do you expect dull knife? And yes I think you are stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That is really stupid of you.