Take the Mensa workout test.

You are so fucking anal about being the last man standing in this thread............

Why is that CM.....how pathetic is your world ?

Tell us what proof you have that I lied?

Answer: You have none.

You are a egotistical bloviator, plain and simple.

See what I mean?

There's no limit to this buffoon's capacity for embarrassing himself! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
You are so fucking anal about being the last man standing in this thread............

Why is that CM.....how pathetic is your world ?

Tell us what proof you have that I lied?

Answer: You have none.

You are a egotistical bloviator, plain and simple. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
LOL!

The evidence is all over the place, moron. Just open your eyes.

By the way, have you ever considered taking an English class? You could benefit from one!
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 02:46 PM
There is nothing to step in............you just think of yourself as superior and can't handle the simple fact that I answered 15 of 17 questions correct.

All of your stammering noise, name calling, ranting, posting, re-posting, and tantrum is just you being a dope !

A petty dope at that; really pathetic that you are so locked in on this thread ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you answered 56% of the questions, of that 56% (supposedly) you got 15 correct ...

that's 50% correct ALL DY LONG
More bloviating............you ever get tired of hearing yourself?

Of course not....you think too highly of your own worth......

But damn, you must really respect the Mensa Workout Quiz.......you think it is some holy grail of intelligence......impossible to score well, must be cherry picking.....or lying......

Your a dumb fuck. An aggressive dumb fuck.

BTW, what was your score?

You never told us...we know you like to drop the Triple Nine Society reference all the time...

So tell us what your own score was.

LOL!

The evidence is all over the place, moron. Just open your eyes.

By the way, have you ever considered taking an English class? You could benefit from one! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
If this thread was called "Hey take this quick and dirty IQ MENSA quiz and score yourself by your own personal form of measure just for grins" then his originally posted score would be totally valid.

Even if he had said in his original reply, "Hey fellow whoreboarders, this isn't what the MENSA quiz score said bc I didn't bother to find out, but I scored myself based on the number of questions I answered in 8min (not that the time matters) and by my own personal calculations I scored an 88%" then things might be different at this point.

Not that any of this matters. He not gonna change based on the shame of objective reality so why even bother?
More bloviating............you ever get tired of hearing yourself?

Of course not....you think too highly of your own worth......

But damn, you must really respect the Mensa Workout Quiz.......you think it is some holy grail of intelligence......impossible to score well, must be cherry picking.....or lying......

Your a dumb fuck. An aggressive dumb fuck.

BTW, what was your score?

You never told us...we know you like to drop the Triple Nine Society reference all the time...

So tell us what your own score was. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You still haven't learned the difference between your and you're?

I suggest that you take my advice and sign up for an English class instead of spending your spare time serving up hundreds of clueless posts every month on an SHMB.

Do it today!
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 02:57 PM
I answered 1 question and got it correct ... I SCOORED 100% !!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
News Flash:

That is exactly what I did; anyone with any kind of a Mensa rating could figure it out....it was easy enough to know that when I said I quit after answering only 17 questions and getting 15 correct it was a score (88%) based on 17 questions NOT 30.....easy, simple 1st grade mathematical calculation.......but if you don't understand math, then of course you couldn't figure that one out.

Even if he had said in his original reply, "Hey fellow whoreboarders, this isn't what the MENSA quiz score said bc I didn't bother to find out, but I scored myself based on the number of questions I answered in 8min (not that the time matters) and by my own personal calculations I scored an 88%" then things might be different at this point.

Not that any of this matters. He not gonna change based on the shame of objective reality so why even bother? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Its not the mensa quiz we hold in high regard sir. Its the concept of posting an objectively measured quiz score - which you didn't do. Pretty......"simple".
So you didn't take the exam Einstein?

But you feel obliged to jump on those who did ?

What kind of an egomaniac are you ?

BTW, playing spelling cop on an internet site is really petty stuff....but you are living in another universe...you don't understand the new realities of internet posting and are totally confused by Twitter and such........

You still haven't learned the difference between your and you're?

I suggest that you take my advice and sign up for an English class instead of spending your spare time serving up hundreds of clueless posts every month on an SHMB.

Do it today! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
So you didn't take the exam Einstein?

But you feel obliged to jump on those who did ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nope! Didn't even look at the questions.

But since you and Barleycorn are a couple of insufferable assholes who have a penchant for hurling insults at everyone, I just thought it might be fun to give you ignoramuses a dose of your own medicine! By the way, how many insults of other people's intelligence have you hurled in this thread so far, Whirlaway? I'm too lazy to go back and count. And do you seriously believe that any of them aren't far brighter than you are?
Hurling insults started with you fuck head.

Post 59...............

Stop the blame game asshole.
Hurling insults started with you fuck head.

Post 59............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Better go back and look at a few earlier posts!
I did...in post 59 you jumped in with your insults....................... .
I did...in post 59 you jumped in with your insults....................... . Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I simply responded to your butt-buddy Barleycorn's insult, moron. Of course, you were also worthy of a mention because of the dishonesty you manifested earlier in the thread and your ongoing penchant for shit-stirring and insult hurling.

You assholes have been taking shots at me for a long time, and you're also a couple of annoying forum hogs with all those ridiculously fatuous threads you start. So I think most people understand why I might be tempted to ridicule you two low-IQ clowns!