Providers that try to scam the customer out of the 1 hour session.

Good comments micktoz. Never really thought of it that way. I am most certainly in the love women group and treat them that way. Maybe that is why I typically get treated so well. With very few exceptions, I have not had to worry about the exact end of my time. And those were because they had other time commitments. 5-10 minutes has never been a problem but I typically mention the time and let them decide if they want to keep going. I get the time I paid for. Any thing extra is up to them.

I think a good rule of thumb would be if she requests you do something like take a shower, that time is on her. If you request her do something, like take pictures, or take a shower , that is part of the client's time. Clearly a lot of grey areas but at least its a guide line.

I do know when any of my employees clock in, I expect them to be ready for work. Not put their stuff away not go to the bathroom not whatever. it should be the same here. she should be ready to start At the scheduled time. Not still getting ready. and just like with my employees, I expect them to wait and not clock in until they are ready to work
Why not just get a girlfriend or a girl to date regularly instead? That way you aren't paying her by the hour, you aren't "rushed" and you can take time to do things instead of watching the clock and worrying about "going over". Originally Posted by SteveOTX
It doesnt work that way ! i would honestly say 75rcent of the ones i have seen where diligent in being really close to ready or did show up on time . the other 25 percent im not even gonna comment on ! one i will tell you an not mention any names but she did the deed for almost 2 hrs for the price of an Hr but i dont care what she did or how she did it i could not do my deal her attitude was iffy but i gotta say this i asked her where we where at an she said like i quoated one price . So i did add a tip an took off .If your a clock watcher then im not even wanting to see ya .Iys Hit or miss. Depends on Chemestry i guess found one that had been a friend in the past an stumbled onto her an asked her if she knew me from a place we used to see each other . Her Answer In a heartbeat for YOU !Im way older now an dont hobby much but love spinners CLEAN ready an no BS stories an up sells have a glass of wine or what ever go easy . Im Hooked im comin ! Good luck an Be Safe !
Wow you seem to be THE DIAMOND in the ruff that i keep missing . i will try an contact you for sure when i get the Itch Smiles !
Wow you seem to be THE DIAMOND in the ruff that i keep missing . i will try an contact you for sure when i get the Itch Smiles ! Originally Posted by Alfred
Excuse me But that was ment Foir Ginger Katt !
I'm not bossy in the bedroom or in session though, as a matter of fact I'm more submissive than dominate if I had to pick a side.

With all of the negative horrible things going on around us I just wish people would be a little kinder and less creepy around here.

I come here to escape my real life and have fun. Lately that has been harder to do due to all of the troll shit and petty drama. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I see you are kinda like me on this Jules I do love a woman that speaks her piece but i gotta say i feel some tension from the other person trying to defend his self . Submissive side i would love to see in You but alas im way too old to be able to perform like i used to . I may just have to try your other skills out though Smiles Sick em Young Lady !