why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

This .....

Here is a definition of racism- "a highly organized system of 'race'-based group privilege that operates at every level of society and is held together by a sophisticated ideology of color/'race' supremacy"

Discrimination is the actions of racist beliefs.

None of the things you listed individually would make you a racist. It is racist that you associate all of those things with only black people when they apply to all races.

Who else would one point the finger at? Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
  • Crock
  • 10-30-2013, 09:18 AM
I am going to point the finger at you because your statements just show how stupid you are for making those dumb ass stereotypes- just for starters google any source of rap sales- over 70% of rap sales are purchased by whites Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Ah, so you immediately jump to the assumption that I was creating a list of my own black stereotypes? Interesting. I had actually only gathered some of the complaints that I had seen in this thread and others about black providers.

My point was exactly the opposite of what you seemed to latch on to, and was more in line with your point: that people can have preferences that have absolutely ZERO to do with the color of a provider's skin. Heck, they can also have racial preferences! That doesn't make them racist.
You know, after reading EVERY single post in this thread, I am starting to consider seeing a black woman. In some wierd way, this has kinda got me horned up.. Hmmm... Interesting...

As I do have a very active, fantasy role play affection, how about some racist role play ? I am serious ! And It can be both ways... But to be sexualized racistly sounds fun.... Have a hot, horny black woman make mer her bitch ! Yow ! Or vice versa... Just typing this is arousing !

Hey - it does cross a line, but I am here for that.

What say ye ?
You know, after reading EVERY single post in this thread, I am starting to consider seeing a black woman. In some wierd way, this has kinda got me horned up.. Hmmm... Interesting...

As I do have a very active, fantasy role play affection, how about some racist role play ? I am serious ! And It can be both ways... But to be sexualized racistly sounds fun.... Have a hot, horny black woman make mer her bitch ! Yow ! Or vice versa... Just typing this is arousing !

Hey - it does cross a line, but I am here for that.

What say ye ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
if this thread is what considered you to see a black woman, and you're looking for a racial/sex experience? no... your fantasy is about humiliation, you might as well seek a TS to butt-fuck you.

if you've read the Autobiography of Malcom X, he states that as a young man he worked as a Liason in Harlem, directing rich white men to a particular black, bondage-discipline-type woman, who would beat the shit out of them in exchange for money..

you don't want to be one of those guys do you?
I have the same basic criteria for ladies I see (regardless of race, creed, religion, sports teams supported, etc):

1) I'm attracted to her (numero uno)
2) She's clean/takes care of herself (hygiene is a biggie)
3) Drama-free (naturally)
4) If we make an appointment, she keeps it or lets me know early if time needs to change
5) We mix/mesh well when together sensually + other ways (everyone is different)

Those things all line up, I am Mr repeat client.

if this thread is what considered you to see a black woman, and you're looking for a racial/sex experience? no... your fantasy is about humiliation, you might as well seek a TS to butt-fuck you.

if you've read the Autobiography of Malcom X, he states that as a young man he worked as a Liason in Harlem, directing rich white men to a particular black, bondage-discipline-type woman, who would beat the shit out of them in exchange for money..

you don't want to be one of those guys do you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Almost... but not quite....

Something a bit more primal, skipping the '' getting the shit kicked out of me " part. More verbal with role play.

The TS aspect was never discussed or considered in my thoughts...

You know, I dont think I read the AOMX many, many years ago, when it was current.

My feeling is your interpretation of what the scene I was interested in exploring is not quite dead on. But, it hasn't been fully developed, so once it has been realized, I will post.
Man you can get that stereotypical BCA from the checker at Target, you don't need to spend money on reverse racism and the accompanying abuse. Be an old white guy with a price check and see how many times your shit bounces in the bottom of the bag. Amen.
  • bob
  • 11-01-2013, 03:42 PM
I been reading my ass off to get to the bottom
I wanna see most of the ladies who responded to this thread...
bsb----jus love ur avatar..need more
As a rathur untipikal blak mann off the souuth who be knowin wuz up from wuz downn, Idd sayy this here thrread be some dynomyte shiit.

Thank you to all my bros and ho's fo yo fine opinnions and dissagreements even.
As a rathur untipikal blak mann off the souuth who be knowin wuz up from wuz downn, Idd sayy this here thrread be some dynomyte shiit.

Thank you to all my bros and ho's fo yo fine opinnions and dissagreements even.
Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
I'm sure I got your attention or laughter or ridicule with that supreme bashing of English just now. Honestly, this thread took me by surprise with the unusually excellent responses and insights offered. As a black man, I must say it is very hard to not let some emotional scars and hurts rise to the surface so for those whose opinions might seem over the top, I for one can offer a little compassion. Kudos to the gentlemen of other races who do find no problem with seeing AA providers and also kudos to those providers who have no problem seeing AA men as lately it seems every other provider ad here or BP has an NBA tag attached.

Peace, love and happiness..
I been reading my ass off to get to the bottom
I wanna see most of the ladies who responded to this thread...
bsb----jus love ur avatar..need more Originally Posted by bob
Thank-you!

BSB has a baby momma body.

I wanna spoon all night with that.
BSB has a baby momma body.

I wanna spoon all night with that. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Sounds like one position that I wouldn't mind being in right now .
My work round

1) Europeans/Asian with a no NBA service policy, I choose a Yellowbone or Bi-Racial
2) Latina with no NBA service policy, I choose Redbone
3) African American with no NBA service policy, I look and always fine one that matches what I liked about, the AA service provider with no NBA service policy.

The greatness thing about being AA is we can choose a full menu of flavors, just don’t be cheap with the ladies
The greatness thing about being AA is we can choose a full menu of flavors, just don’t be cheap with the ladies Originally Posted by Black Navy
^^^^^
That plus you guys can pull any color suits and not look ridicules.
[not racist; i am truly jealous being limited to black, blue, and tan]