Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Piss off cheese thighs you don't know shit. Stupid low brow whores mean nothing to me. The maggot has a more useful purpose on this planet. All any of this has really done is increase per click profit and viewership entertainment (you're welcome)
Piss off cheese thighs you don't know shit. Stupid low brow whores mean nothing to me. The maggot has a more useful purpose on this planet. All any of this has really done is increase per click profit and viewership entertainment (you're welcome) Originally Posted by Mythos

She even types like a female...Lmfao...no you mean nothing to anyone anymore. I know more than you think. And your right, your useless to me like I am to you. But now that I know some of your mandles, it keeps me safe on who to avoid.
Besides other thread is wayyy more entertaining!! BSC Whores should stick together you know.
Enjoy your night.
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 03:44 AM
Piss off cheese thighs you don't know shit. Stupid low brow whores mean nothing to me. The maggot has a more useful purpose on this planet. All any of this has really done is increase per click profit and viewership entertainment (you're welcome) Originally Posted by Mythos
You Cheeseburger eating whore. Watch out who you call Fat. With your BBW ass.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1973451
And you look like a drag queen beat you down with a Brillo pad. Marie.

Oh noes. The bottom tier immigrant whores are attacking! Guard your tax dollars! Where is a wall when you need one!

P.s. who doesnt like a cheeseburger once in a while?
I know who she outed but I'm curious why.
I'm of the understanding that more than one person was outed, but I'm not 100% on my Houston Whore Wars knowledge..
... now that I know some of your mandles, it keeps me safe on who to avoid... Originally Posted by Alexis(fat)Moore

New information. There are MORE mandles that you "know". Well what are they? Lost them chunky monkey.

you look like a drag queen beat you down with a Brillo pad Originally Posted by VomitCunt
That one waa funny. Who is pimp mommy dearest? List is VC.

Pictures or it never happened :/
Gator....feel free to show up at Parker & Homestead by the rail road tracks at 10pm...meanwhile I'm gonna take a bubble bath and get ready for the Strip Club ;-) if you see me ride by in the 2 tone S-Class or the Range I'm not trynna High Cap... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You need to get out of your mama's house and ride your bicycle around some more. There aren't any railroad tracks at Parker and Homestead.
I'm of the understanding that more than one person was outed, but I'm not 100% on my Houston Whore Wars knowledge.. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This whore war is apparently about rug muching gone bad.

Apparently business partners/friends DM and YM had a falling out.

YM is alledged to have "outted" DM

Begin the angry cunt witch hunt

These whores think I am YM...nay.. they "know" I am YM.

I cant fix stupid but I can enjoy playing with it. I would rather they oozed away but they really want my attention. How can I ignore the special needs kids?

I have no fight with these people but they want there to be one. Anger misplaced.
Frankly-- whether or not you are or aren't YM is of zero consequence to me. She invited me to dinner a couple of times when I visited Houston-- but I was warned by a wise bird that she was a ticking time bomb of trouble, so I always avoided.

There is no "alleged" in the outing accusation. That aspect happened. Beyond that-- I leave it to those who actually have to be concerned about it all.
You need to get out of your mama's house and ride your bicycle around some more. There aren't any railroad tracks at Parker and Homestead. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Yes there is
Frankly-- whether or not you are or aren't YM is of zero consequence to me. She invited me to dinner a couple of times when I visited Houston-- but I was warned by a wise bird that she was a ticking time bomb of trouble, so I always avoided.

There is no "alleged" in the outing accusation. That aspect happened. Beyond that-- I leave it to those who actually have to be concerned about it all. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I have no first hand knowledge of anything so I state "alleged" - tragic, and yes, I get the volitility, one reason i have refrained from peronsal contact with any if the pack as well. Too much coed instability. Too much coed crazy. I knew there was a conflict with another provider (who's original name I cannot recall so I will refer to her as buttmunch) and the "pack" - but that there was drama within the pack, was news, I think, to the coed population in general. Ty R.M. for sharing.
I have no first hand knowledge of anything so I state "alleged" - tragic, and yes, I get the volitility, one reason i have regrained from peronsal contact with any if the pack as well. Too much coed instability. Too much coed crazy. I knew there was a conflict with another provider (who's original name I cannot recall so I will refer to her as buttmunch) and the "pack" - but that there was drama within the pack was news, I think, to the coed population in general. Ty R.M. for sharing. Originally Posted by Mythos
You know all of this because your the bsc outting whore..
You know all of this because your the bsc outting whore.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

But why? Why would a hooker do that to her own kind?
You know all of this because your the bsc outting whore.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Prove it. How do you "know"? Comon monkey basket- back up your shit or go fuck yourself.

You can't. I'm not. I made you an offer to clear this but you refuse to have facts, you want only to splash about in internet drama.

Put up or shut up

P.s. is it just me or does anyone else find a whore using the term whore as a derogatory term hillarious?

P.s.s. all people are whores in one way or another :/