A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Hot...
somebody's always going to be more sensitive than necessary.. especially on a SHMB..
I'm saving all my haterade for the Island... would you like some cheese with that whine?
False. All of the pictures you have posted are really old. She has grown quite a bit over the last few years and her butt is where most of the weight went. (don't worry she gave me permission to clarify). If you're going to post pictures of her, and talk about this big weight loss, maybe you should use a current picture of her.

It didn't take you long to start stirring shit after your "vacation". You are back with a vengeance. Something got you riled up? Originally Posted by Killersalt
But Halloween was a few weeks ago sweets. Plus I see her when I visit. YOU want her to be what you want but pictures don't lie. What could you possibly say....I provider told me she once saw her and...........Yeah providers would tell you the truth about someone they hate!!!! I was there Halloween.

As a matter of fact there were a few fellows that saw her at an HD pool party Boyshorts and a bikini top a few months ago. As for an ass, we have ass envy.....Don't you think she would have asked me to post pics of a big booty if she had one, as would I.....You seem to be trying to throw salt around with no knowledge. i asked if she knew you and she said NO. Sorry, people that don't know her never catch a view of her. She hides....

We are not all asses like you

I'm just happy to be back. This is fun!
oh, that did it.

The malls open late on Sunday bummer.
somebody's always going to be more sensitive than necessary.. especially on a SHMB..
I'm saving all my haterade for the Island... would you like some cheese with that whine? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
That's an offer I can't refuse. I love cheese with my wine, wink
I need a ball peen hammer.
But Halloween was a few weeks ago sweets. Plus I see her when I visit. YOU want her to be what you want but pictures don't lie. What could you possibly say....I provider told me she once saw her and...........Yeah providers would tell you the truth about someone they hate!!!! I was there Halloween.

As a matter of fact there were a few fellows that saw her at an HD pool party Boyshorts and a bikini top a few months ago. As for an ass, we have ass envy.....Don't you think she would have asked me to post pics of a big booty if she had one, as would I.....You seem to be trying to throw salt around with no knowledge. i asked if she knew you and she said NO. Sorry, people that don't know her never catch a view of her. She hides....

We are not all asses like you

I'm just happy to be back. This is fun! Originally Posted by angelinadream
My bad, let me know when she's providing again and I'll book her.
Oh NO my dear she doesn't do that. As for the cheese with the wine, that's a lovely idea. I think Sofia even had a Cheese and wine review up, no BCD. I'm following her lead. They actually pay for her company no BCD. I'm trying to get THERE!

So what else is new in the world? How have you been Killer salt? I do see your blue water avatar....Your salt must have fallen in.......No worries salt rocks are all dried up now, the water is aquamarine. Do tell us more about yourself. You seem so vague..
the bw (and I don't mean Brookie Bear) dog is still having flashbacks

.............and the dumbing down of the board continues................. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yes, but the dumbing down of the board is placed in one easy-to-ignore thread, which is far better than what we've been watching.

The question: Will the guys who are so badly in need of attention get enough here?
Yes, but the dumbing down of the board is placed in one easy-to-ignore thread, which is far better than what we've been watching.

The question: Will the guys who are so badly in need of attention get enough here? Originally Posted by blowpop
If it is so easy to ignore why are you posting in it?
If it is so easy to ignore why are you posting in it? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Because I chose not to ignore it. Anyone else with obvious questions should ask them as well. LOL.