I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

Winning Duh!
posts would then qualify as threADS would they not
SIXX... do you have amnesia??? you sir have requested my company in the past month more times than all the other requests put together. Put a sock in it baby & since every time I have posted I receive a pm from you requesting my company... I am sure to get mail soon.... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Franifrufru, you know I love ya! I think you and I should have a nice lil get together for some nice gents in Austin. You can make that really good Sangria I love so much! But in the meantime, let's you and I make a deal . . . only post in happy threads and I will do the same. I promise you that the few you or I don't like are much easier to shut off than you think. Besides, it's been too long since I've seen your beautiful self!

You know, here's just a short list of things that get better with time. . .
*sex
*wine
*cheese
*beef
*eggs
*scotch and whiskey
*fruit trees
*soil

Pretty much all the good stuff in life has to be aged a bit.

So what say you, Franitutu? Onto bigger and better things? . . .
not me! i age like milk!
I could go for a good 12-year old Scotch!
Lynksman...I will join you for that Scotch!
And I'll take some of that soil! In my huevos!
So entertaining
Itll be interesting to see where this open sore festers next.
I knew this was going to happen. Eccie is turning into ASPD, a bunch of bullies and complainers. I have done my best in making sure Eccie does not turn into a ASPD clone but it has. I hate it when providers and Johns are afraid to post anything worth a crap and have someone call them out or degrade their posts.
I knew this was going to happen. Eccie is turning into ASPD, a bunch of bullies and complainers. I have done my best in making sure Eccie does not turn into a ASPD clone but it has. I hate it when providers and Johns are afraid to post anything worth a crap and have someone call them out or degrade their posts. Originally Posted by fbsmexpert

I am so disappointed. I can't believe this has happened!

Would have got away with it if it weren't for those crazy kids!

crap,crap,crap,crap I will give ya 150 for all of it.
I knew this was going to happen. Eccie is turning into ASPD, a bunch of bullies and complainers. I have done my best in making sure Eccie does not turn into a ASPD clone but it has. I hate it when providers and Johns are afraid to post anything worth a crap and have someone call them out or degrade their posts. Originally Posted by fbsmexpert
fbsmexpert,
Maybe you are feeling disappointment because you can't control which direction the board goes?

Let people post, as long as they are respectful etc, and let the dialog between providers/clients continue. There are 2 sides here, let the free exchange of dialog go on. Shouldn't try to force it in one direction or another, it won't work.
I am jealous? thats your response? LMAO
You seem to be getting tired, you are now boring me. Go to bed, its way past your bed time lil girl. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Bloody hell woman, have you gone mad???
Franifrufru, you know I love ya! I think you and I should have a nice lil get together for some nice gents in Austin. You can make that really good Sangria I love so much! But in the meantime, let's you and I make a deal . . . only post in happy threads and I will do the same. I promise you that the few you or I don't like are much easier to shut off than you think. Besides, it's been too long since I've seen your beautiful self!

You know, here's just a short list of things that get better with time. . .
*sex
*wine
*cheese
*beef
*eggs
*scotch and whiskey
*fruit trees
*soil

Pretty much all the good stuff in life has to be aged a bit.

So what say you, Franitutu? Onto bigger and better things? . . . Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Yes my Love, let's move on to better things; I'll pass on the bigger.. you know I prefer the smaller ones
My B-Day is tomorrow & you have been my B=Day present for the past 2 years... Let us continue our tradition.
Maxeen & a glass of Glenfiddich......yummmm
Bloody hell woman, have you gone mad??? Originally Posted by Valerie