Would it surprise you to know...

Point of order: "potty mouth" is descriptive like "fat" and not a violation......unless we don't have any fat whores around here.....then, it would be a fetish.
Point of order: "potty mouth" is descriptive like "fat" and not a violation......unless we don't have any fat whores around here.....then, it would be a fetish. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So... just in case I ever need it... let me make sure I understand how this works.

Lets make up a provider. We'll call her CamillaCumbucket.

Now-- I'm correct in my assumption that if I say "Camilla-- you're a cunt".. that's pointable.

But... if I were to say that Camilla was acting cunty-- that's merely a descriptive like "fat" and not a violation?

I just want to make sure that I fully understand the nuances... no particular reason...
From my viewpoint, WU and his alter ego SC can insult and demean with impunity. Give it back to them, they push the WTM button and you receive points. Not fair, but that is the unwritten rule on ECCIE. Same thing for DM as WU and SC.
Now-- I'm correct in my assumption that if I say "Camilla-- you're a cunt".. that's pointable.

But... if I were to say that Camilla was acting cunty-- that's merely a descriptive like "fat" and not a violation? Originally Posted by GracePreston
Even better, ask "Is Camilla acting cuntishly?"
Even better, ask "Is Camilla acting cuntishly?" Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What about "Camilla is Cunt-tastic!" I mean... it could be a compliment, an insult, or a description....
So... just in case I ever need it... let me make sure I understand how this works.

But... if I were to say that Camilla was acting cunty-- that's merely a descriptive like "fat" and not a violation?

I just want to make sure that I fully understand the nuances... no particular reason... Originally Posted by GracePreston
You would be correct. A Dallas modtard tried to tell me I couldn't use the word "cunt" a long time ago......I proved him wrong.......over and over and over.........
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2017, 09:30 AM
Even better, ask "Is Camilla acting cuntishly?" Originally Posted by chicagoboy
hate the sin, not the sinner.
hate the game, not the playa. cept SC. his hand got tired signing all those boobs n booties while chillin with Ludacris, fity cent n Tom Brady at the after party and writing down all those hot white girls' numbers. "after the 27th white supermodel insisted on giving me her #, I said that's it. My hand is getting tired. I'm done. You pathetic losers need to find y'all another BBC. My BBC is tired after going 8 rounds with Audriana Lima. Sure she's married, but her white Nba boyfriend's SB cock is so lacking she needed some of my BBC to get her wet."

There are playas, and there are Playas

I just want to make sure that I fully understand the nuances... no particular reason... Originally Posted by GracePreston
In general yes but it would depend on who CamillaCumbucket is, how hard she hit the RTM button, which MOD responded to it, and whether she's fucking him or not.
  • DSK
  • 02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm not going to bother to read the guidelines. I already know what I can post and what I can't post without reading them. This place is not that complicated. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You already know the rules without reading them?
You already know the rules without reading them? Originally Posted by DSK
They're simple:

"Hold hands and look both ways before you cross the street!"
hate the sin, not the sinner.
hate the game, not the playa. cept SC. his hand got tired signing all those boobs n booties while chillin with Ludacris, fity cent n Tom Brady at the after party and writing down all those hot white girls' numbers. "after the 27th white supermodel insisted on giving me her #, I said that's it. My hand is getting tired. I'm done. You pathetic losers need to find y'all another BBC. My BBC is tired after going 8 rounds with Audriana Lima. Sure she's married, but her white Nba boyfriend's SB cock is so lacking she needed some of my BBC to get her wet."

There are playas, and there are Playas Originally Posted by pxmcc
SC isn't worth that much typing. ;-) save your time.
...that the hookers on this site can out your real name and phone number, and/or other screening info, on this board and only be banned for 30 days, whereas if you out a hooker's real name you get banned for a year? They're allowed to do it because their safety is supposedly more important than the hobbyist's...

Ask Fancyinheels how it works...she outed a hobbyist's info and was only banned for a month... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Then why have some of the other outting whores been banned for a year & still are banned?
From my viewpoint, WU and his alter ego SC can insult and demean with impunity. Give it back to them, they push the WTM button and you receive points. Not fair, but that is the unwritten rule on ECCIE. Same thing for DM as WU and SC. Originally Posted by Oralist
Nobody cares about your viewpoint you're always crying even though you supposedly have us on IGNORE...

BTW WU isn't SC that's really an insult to WU if anything but carry on NIPPLE DICK..
From my viewpoint, WU and his alter ego SC can insult and demean with impunity. Give it back to them, they push the WTM button and you receive points. Not fair, but that is the unwritten rule on ECCIE. Same thing for DM as WU and SC. Originally Posted by Oralist
Please. It would be nice if you stopped all your whining. SC doesn't insult anyone except your POTUS or anyone talking garbage in the political forum. I leave providers alone because i respect their hustle. I understand some like what they do and some do it to survive. I know about doing what you have to do to survive. If they're not my cup of tea i keep it moving, if they are my cup of tea and i feel like risking my lottery ticket money then i will see them. Its that simple. Ive never felt the need to bash providers for their looks.

Now if you come at me sideways then sure expect a reply. But your case is falling on deaf ears. Providers of all races who haven't even met me...they cut for me. ;-) at least that's what my PM's tell me.
In my younger days i used to respond to trash talk (like stop hitting RTM buttons) like this wait hold up let me out one of my text messages. Lol