Providers Under $

so, jh, if you've visited w/ kristi, how did it go [or cum :^]
any other links, ads, etc. for her??
  • jh1
  • 07-14-2012, 05:12 AM
I was unable to establish contact with her. Has anyone been successful? She appears to be a great deal.

so, jh, if you've visited w/ kristi, how did it go [or cum :^]
any other links, ads, etc. for her?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
there is a girl i met on moco space named jessica that will sometimes meet for a 30 pop. said she just got out of jail and needed the money. she is a skinny little black girl without good looks. she is good when you dont have any money. i would bet that she would rob you blind if given the chance. kept saying that if i gave her 100 to pay for a hotel, she would go in get a room and we could spend a couple of hours together. told me i could wait in the car so that it didnt look suspicious. i said no and found a place we could park and play. her number is 214-207-2347. if you give her money and let her out of your sight, do not blame me. she gave the cash n dash heebie jeebies.
  • jh1
  • 07-21-2012, 03:46 PM
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Any new verified talent?
How can I get hold of carla phone
Number etc?
Some people on mocospace were bitching about her doing cashndash.

there is a girl i met on moco space named jessica that will sometimes meet for a 30 pop. said she just got out of jail and needed the money. she is a skinny little black girl without good looks. she is good when you dont have any money. i would bet that she would rob you blind if given the chance. kept saying that if i gave her 100 to pay for a hotel, she would go in get a room and we could spend a couple of hours together. told me i could wait in the car so that it didnt look suspicious. i said no and found a place we could park and play. her number is 214-207-2347. if you give her money and let her out of your sight, do not blame me. she gave the cash n dash heebie jeebies. Originally Posted by sroach23
How can I get hold of carla phone
Number etc? Originally Posted by hardnready69us
Do a search in this forum for the word Carla.
  • NISMO
  • 08-30-2012, 05:20 PM
My list:

Anhellica
She does 30 min greek, TUMA, bbbjnqns for $60 for me. She loves me. You might get lucky as well if you catch her when her rent is due. In my book, she's the best deal in DFW.

jenindallas
I used to see her a lot, but she's not close to me anymore, so...
$40 for bbbjnqbs. Sometimes she does b&g for 30 and hh fs for $40.

Red Headed Julie
She runs B&G special for $60 sometimes. hh special is $80.
Her b&g is bbbjnqns and she can swallow some BIG load!

Kandy Kelly
She once agreed $80 for b&g bbbjnqns, but I didn't have time to see her.

Texas Sensual Massage(name changed now)
Her rate is $75 for massage plus bbbjnqbs.

BP Euro model Angel
She's so real and offer hh for $75. In-call location is super nice.
bbbj and cfs. View from CG is just amazing. She hardly speaks English though.

You can search their contact info in ECCIE.
I hope this helps. I always look for budget providers, so please keep them coming!!
Is this the one that came on here as a new provider and jacked her rates up to $400 an hour?

My list:
BP Euro model Angel
bbbj and cfs. View from CG is just amazing. She hardly speaks English though. Originally Posted by NISMO
  • NISMO
  • 08-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Is this the one that came on here as a new provider and jacked her rates up to $400 an hour? Originally Posted by sroach23
Idk. You can text her and ask. She replies pretty quick.
When I started this thread, I was searching for relevant useful information. I haven't seen any of that lately
we need to keep this thread alive

BP Euro model Angel
bbbj and cfs. View from CG is just amazing. She hardly speaks English though.

You can search their contact info in ECCIE.
I hope this helps. I always look for budget providers, so please keep them coming!! Originally Posted by NISMO

I think you mean Amey, not Angel and she is still advertising 75/hhr and 150/hr. I wish i was back in DFW to see her again!

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-22/17684078
Thanks alot, i'll call her tomorrow. Great rates for this babe!