Bonemaker Barbie scam artist

Yah just keep using non hobby phones and giving real names. Can even get outed while banned.
  • cr76
  • 12-08-2015, 06:38 PM
hes sent me 20 messages already Originally Posted by Bonemaker Barbie
HES STILL TXTING YOU???!!!!
And yep, my name is chelly.... Just showing y'all the real stalker I have to deal with.... Originally Posted by Bonemaker Barbie
Thanks for the confirmation.
HES STILL TXTING YOU???!!!! Originally Posted by cr76
WW/FT was never considered to be very bright.
So texting after seeing his texts online would be his next move.
Sounds about right...
  • cr76
  • 12-08-2015, 07:56 PM
WW/FT was never considered to be very bright.
So texting after seeing his texts online would be his next move.
Sounds about right...
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
LoL
Someone had to work tonight... I got the beers
This clown is gonna get banned for bumping on a 2 and a half month old thread everyone had forgot about already Originally Posted by 38super
As long as it's not a review thread, you can comment as long as it stays within the boundaries of the original post.

Lookn4boobies why should I edit? I'm just saying.... Y'all ready for me to add another picture of his past 15 texts I just got from him?????? Just makes him look even more psycho... I don't even respond to his shit BC he gets off to arguing and saying the dumbest made up shit ever. Originally Posted by Bonemaker Barbie
That information should have been shared with staff and not in a public area. houston@eccie.net

Read the rules...
You cannot post texts emails etc... Then the killer is your are posting the clowns name..

What ever you got... What the hell dump it out here... It should make you feel better Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
The official wording is :
"

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • YSD
  • 12-08-2015, 10:16 PM
This thread is fictional tight?
Haha..respond for the first time to a 3 months old thread only to get yourself banned

You two belong together..
As long as it's not a review thread, you can comment as long as it stays within the boundaries of the original post.

That information should have been shared with staff and not in a public area. houston@eccie.net

The official wording is :
"

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
damn dearhunter deleted her posts, and WW, and FT are BSC, does she really get a year? when she was demonstrating how much of a weirdo this guy is.....I agree outing is a severe rule violation....but with somebody that is a danger to the community.....? it was kind of a community service......
She got what potty mouth outing whores get.
She got what potty mouth outing whores get. Originally Posted by dearhunter
probably so but you deleted her posts, and she still got banned, even though she was warning people about a dangerous weirdo........I don't think her intent was evil......do the rules allow for intent interpretations or is it a immediate ban ?
There is no waiver on outing because of "intent". The most disgusting here deserve the same protection as the most loved.
She got what potty mouth outing whores get. Originally Posted by dearhunter
...The most disgusting here deserve the same protection as the most loved. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Uh............OK.
  • cr76
  • 12-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Well , some did try to warn her.