How the hell do

So....
Is Sofia the same person as Gia from myexclusivegfe.com from back in the day ?
Dearhunter, I am not vouching for Paul, don't know him, never seen him, but like everything else. Give it a chance, what go go wrong for us....nothing!!!He tries, business either goes good or bad, but we will see the end result. It couldn't be worse over there.
Maybe someone can actually get an appointment now. Back before 2007, I was on the old board, I had my favorites, never was one for a lot, just someone I clicked with.
They are all gone now, trying to find a special friend or two of tht caliber now....so far not working out too good. I used to go the parties, and my handle is the same as it has been since 2003. If you go to Austin, I am one of the guys that knows all of my past friends there. They would travel with me on trips, come see me on weekends, sometimes I would stay with them. Our 'Friendship" was very special, no fees just dinners, dancing, good times for both. Sometimes ladies just want a good friend that can be there for or with them, back then I could
Holy shit Batman....................you need to stay far away from sofia's coin-op.

If you never listen to another piece of advice I give you.........listen to this one.
If you never listen to another piece of advice I give you......... Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'll ponder this a few days, but . . .

I can't decide whether to nominate Paul for Genius of the Year award for his purchase of the coin-op, or . . .

anyone who listens to a "piece of advice" from someone who spends his day rubbing oil on mice genitals and documenting the results.

Thinck I'll study that and publish the results here!
Excuse me............"rodents"....... ...I'm just saying.
First thing that comes to my mind. Paul BLART.

2nd thing, Paul is another side of Sofia.

3rd thing, I hope your on payment plan with her, because you may not be able to make payroll if you continue reading her manual??????????

Finally, if you're going to use this site, then listen to what people have to say and let more users get appointments.
So....
Is Sofia the same person as Gia from myexclusivegfe.com from back in the day ? Originally Posted by Jaynuts
There have been about a half dozen "personas" over the last year or so, if you don't count; George, Phil, Robert, Paul, John and Ringo.
I'm always serious, surely. Originally Posted by Wayward
Don't call me Shirley.

Paul, baby!!! Congrats on your new business venture! The best advice I can give is don't let the haters get you down and screen, screen, screen!

I'm actually getting bored screwing with SOH and her WK.
Just a suggestion, Paul. You might think about a new email address, especially if that's your preferred method of contact
Paul has not posted a reply in his own thread lately, nor sent a pm to serious inquiries (Alexis and Clever). Seems he's already shooting himself, and the business in the foot.

Makes one wonder who's really running the business.
Holy shit Batman....................you need to stay far away from sofia's coin-op.

If you never listen to another piece of advice I give you.........listen to this one. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sofia was always kind to me... and I enjoyed reading her posts... I'm just saying....
SOH or Ralphy has not posted a reply to their thread lately, nor sent a pm to serious inquiries (Alexis and Clever). Seems he's already shooting himself, and the business in the foot.

Makes one wonder who's really running the business. Originally Posted by surcher
Still waiting.

Heck, I even sent an email applying for the management position. You think I ever had a real shot at getting the job.
Paul has not posted a reply in his own thread lately, nor sent a pm to serious inquiries (Alexis and Clever). Seems he's already shooting himself, and the business in the foot. Originally Posted by surcher

Now why would you say that? "Paul" posted a weekend ad which will undoubtedly yield a multitude of email requests.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31087

ALEX & VANESSA WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND

<STAFF EDIT: Cannot Use that email>

Please email for a reply, we are out scouting for another luxurious location. PM's will NOT be answered this weekend. Please email for a response and appointment.

----------------------------

I'm just saying.

Still waiting.

Heck, I even sent an email applying for the management position. You think I ever had a real shot at getting the job. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Abso-fuckin-lutely! With that resume photo, you're a shoe-in.

I'm sure
has been inundated with screening all the email requests for appts.