One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

You have said that more than once now. If I don't exist, who are you responding to? Originally Posted by Old-T
Like your avatar, you don't exist...LOL
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2013, 06:48 PM
So you often talk to non-existent people?

Do you have these hallucinations often?
[SIZE=3]
But while your mick cousins were busy lynching and burning freedmen -- advancing the cause of the Confederacy in New York, my forebears fought against Johnny Reb, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass of a mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS IGNORANT REDNECK BASTARD'S CONTINUAL USE OF THE WORD "MICK?"
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS IGNORANT REDNECK BASTARD'S CONTINUAL USE OF THE WORD "MICK?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have a problem with your cap use. This mick has no problem with the word "JEW", either...LOL
JEW isn't an ethnic slur. Neither is retard.
JEW isn't an ethnic slur. Neither is retard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, you Retard... thanks
Ouch...

True In Bred Hankering well documented that you are the DMFOTB Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Never, as long as you and a couple of these other lib-retarded fools remain in here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Again I say, PUT THEM BACK UP AND SHOW THE WORLD (or at least the audience here) THAT I AM MISINTERPRETING WHAT THOSE AVATARS WERE!
It should be very easy. One was the Fahrenheit 451 picture, guy in full body cover including a hat with goggles and fold down sidepieces and a chin strap. Looked like a rust colored condom. Originally Posted by Old-T
You just admitted you've been lying this whole time, Old-Twerp. What you just described was a book cover for a classic work of Science Fiction onto which YOU imposed YOUR fallacious, perverted and delusional interpretation -- and not what was actually there, Old-Twerp.

The other was a devil with horns and pitchfork. Sitting on a chair angled about 45 degrees to the left (as seen by the reader). The blow-up doll was on his lap, facing away from the devil and bent over. It looked like the doll was positioned to give fullest access to its ass by the devil. Drawn in the style of an old fashioned cartoon. I kept thinking it was the devil that was black, but I may be wrong--it might have been the blow up doll that was black. I'm sure you remember. Originally Posted by Old-T
And you continue to lie, Old-Twerp.

Like I said above, plenty of Irish fought against the Confederacy, including "my" mick cousins.

And I sure you are only counting some of your forebears, tranny fucker.

I'll bet you had plenty of other forebears who owned slaves and fought for the Confederacy. But you don't want to talk about them, do you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You'd lose your bet, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you certainly don't want talk about the micks that fought for the Confederacy, e.g.,
CPT Robert Cobb Kennedy
, or the prominent role New Yorkers played in the slave trade and in perpetuating slavery in the South up to and into the Civil War.

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS IGNORANT REDNECK BASTARD'S CONTINUAL USE OF THE WORD "MICK?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But your hypocritical dumb-fuck golem ass doesn't have a problem with the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass calling AA women "trannies" and calling a Jew a "k!ke", do you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

JEW isn't an ethnic slur. Neither is retard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a slur against the Jewish people, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
True In Bred Hankering well documented that you are the DMFOTB Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Worth repeating...
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
Again I say, PUT THEM BACK UP AND SHOW THE WORLD (or at least the audience here) THAT I AM MISINTERPRETING WHAT THOSE AVATARS WERE!
It should be very easy. One was the Fahrenheit 451 picture, guy in full body cover including a hat with goggles and fold down sidepieces and a chin strap. Looked like a rust colored condom.

You just admitted you've been lying this whole time, Old-Twerp. What you just described was a book cover for a classic work of Science Fiction onto which YOU imposed YOUR fallacious, perverted and delusional interpretation -- and not what was actually there, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
The other was a devil with horns and pitchfork. Sitting on a chair angled about 45 degrees to the left (as seen by the reader). The blow-up doll was on his lap, facing away from the devil and bent over. It looked like the doll was positioned to give fullest access to its ass by the devil. Drawn in the style of an old fashioned cartoon. I kept thinking it was the devil that was black, but I may be wrong--it might have been the blow up doll that was black. I'm sure you remember.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh what a despicably illiterate liar you are! Go back and have mamma read out loud what I actually posted. You sure can't read. From the first time I brought it up on this thread I said your Full Suit Condom Man avatar reminded me of you in a body condom. Go back and look: WHO pointed out that it was a F451 cover? Oh, that's right, I DID. How is that MY lying? YOU kept denying it ever existed, THAT is the lie about Condom Man, and it's all yours, Buffoon.

As to you homosexual devil avatar, POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT BETTER.

Coward, Liar, IBBuffoon!!!! They go together so effortlessly.
You'd lose your bet, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you certainly don't want talk about the micks that fought for the Confederacy, e.g.,
CPT Robert Cobb Kennedy
, or the prominent role New Yorkers played in the slave trade and in perpetuating slavery in the South up to and into the Civil War.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Horseshit. If I am supposed to be responsible for everything an Irishman did in the 1860 - even though my family didn't get here until the 1950s, then YOU are responsible for everything you ancestors did in the 1860s. Whatever they were - English, Scots, Scots Irish, French faggots - whatever.

And stop trying to shift blame for the slave trade on New Yorkers. Some small number might have shipped slaves, but they were only supplying a demand that the SOUTH had created. If there was no demand, there would have been no slave trade.

We are responsible for our own drug problem in this country, because WE demand the drugs. The blame does not lie with Colombians, Peruvians, or Afghanis who supply the drugs. The same goes for your precious Confederacy. The fault for slavery is entirely theirs.
That's exactly your problem, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're ignorantly "over-proud" ... especially when one considers New York's history in race relations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you talk about New York's history of race relations, you carefully avoid mentioning the parts about NY (and other northern states) shoving integration and civil rights down the throats of your knuckle-dragging redneck relatives.

That's the part that REALLY pisses you off, isn't it?
Never, as long as you and a couple of these other lib-retarded fools remain in here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

CPT Robert Cobb Kennedy

But your hypocritical dumb-fuck golem ass doesn't have a problem with the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass calling AA women "trannies" and calling a Jew a "k!ke", do you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

You're a slur against the Jewish people, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DAY TWELVE ... IBIdiot holds ECCIE hostage with racial slurs, froth and a pustulent presence.

Anybody else had enough of his blathering, frothing and foaming?

Like your avatar, you don't exist...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Like your avatar, you are always bent over with your ass in their air. Waiting.
Oh what a despicably illiterate liar you are! Go back and have mamma read out loud what I actually posted. You sure can't read. From the first time I brought it up on this thread I said your Full Suit Condom Man avatar reminded me of you in a body condom. Go back and look: WHO pointed out that it was a F451 cover? Oh, that's right, I DID. How is that MY lying? YOU kept denying it ever existed, THAT is the lie about Condom Man, and it's all yours, Buffoon. You said the 'GUY WAS WEARING A GIANT "CONDOM"', Old-Twerp. You lied, Old-Twerp!

As to you homosexual devil avatar, POST IT AND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT BETTER. You're still lying, Old-Twerp.

Coward, Liar, IBBuffoon!!!! They go together so effortlessly. Originally Posted by Old-T
Horseshit. If I am supposed to be responsible for everything an Irishman did in the 1860 - even though my family didn't get here until the 1950s, then YOU are responsible for everything you ancestors did in the 1860s. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've already repeatedly made that claim, you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So it's "tit for tat", you hypocritical, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And stop trying to shift blame for the slave trade on New Yorkers. Some small number might have shipped slaves, but they were only supplying a demand that the SOUTH had created. If there was no demand, there would have been no slave trade. Originally Posted by ExNYer
There's no "shifting" of blame going on here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The North was always complicit in the slave trade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you continuously try to ignore and hide that fact. Where do you think those Massachusetts rum runners procured their molasses for their rum before the American Revolution, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? It wasn't from plantations in the American South, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was from slave plantations in the Caribbean, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Plus, the "demand" was financed by New York Yankees who made a substantial profit off the so-called "southern" slave system, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

We are responsible for our own drug problem in this country, because WE demand the drugs. The blame does not lie with Colombians, Peruvians, or Afghanis who supply the drugs. The same goes for your precious Confederacy. The fault for slavery is entirely theirs. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What happened to all of those Massachusetts' textile mills when their "demand" for cotton wasn't fulfilled during the Civil War, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Worth repeating... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is worth repeating.

When you talk about New York's history of race relations, you carefully avoid mentioning the parts about NY (and other northern states) shoving integration and civil rights down the throats of your knuckle-dragging redneck relatives.

That's the part that REALLY pisses you off, isn't it? Originally Posted by ExNYer
For the record, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, not only did those 19th century forebears fight against slavery during the Civil War the entire Congressional delegation elected by those 20th century "relatives" voted: "aye" to pass the Civil Rights Act in 1964. So, your asinine "presumptions" are wrong, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your insecure yapping about Southerners, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, in no manner lessens the role Yankees played in the slave trade.

DAY TWELVE ... IBIdiot holds ECCIE hostage with racial slurs, froth and a pustulent presence.

Anybody else had enough of his blathering, frothing and foaming?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're not using real words anymore, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, do 'they' know that you're slipping?