ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

The OP stopped posting. NaMo isn't posting...

Can't we just give it a little rest already?

BTW, not that the OP owes me any explanation, but FYI, I never did receive any message from the OP as I suggested he do. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Don't forget, this was just a one and done post for the OP. He already claimed he only created this handle to warn us and he's so traumatized he doesn't feel comfortable hobbying any more. I call, BS!!
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How can an accident happen in the heat of the moment? We have no idea how many hoes he fucks either don't make it as if were the only ones getting it on... Hobbying period is dangerous & rw shit is dangerous to especially when you just meet someone & take them home.. People are so closed minded this shit can happen to anyone at even given moment just not in the whoreland... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
100!!

This girl has too many fans and haters so it seems
Her pussy must be made of gold Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Must be but, even if it's not... Her appearance IMHO is, she is one bad bitch!!

If you never said it, and it didn't apply to you, then why are you getting your panties in a wad and trying to insult me? I told you all to calm the fuck down...so stop taking this shit personally...

Emotional whores...I swear...
Originally Posted by Wakeup

NEWS FLASH: no one has to TRY to insult you. It seems to me you are the one getting your panties in a wad.

Because I was driving & read it wrong calm down dorfy is sorry grrr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Please don't do this, it is very dangerous. Not only to yourself but to everyone around you.

Exactly...no reason to believe either side here...hence why I don't care if it happened or not.

As I've said before, <--- though...those of you who are saying it did happen, <--- and are saying the guy deserved it, are intellectually challenged...nothing excuses assault and armed robbery...it doesn't matter who this guy is, or turns out to be...no one deserves that... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Incorrect use of a comma, twice. Mr. Intellectual.

BTW: Dorfy, your avatar is cute. You look like you're 16, I'm sure all the tards who are into sick and twisted fetishes are blowing your phone up.

Back on topic: Due to the OP's one hit wonder here, IMHO, his cup does not hold water.
ChloeClark you're fucking awesome heh

Please don't give them sick tards any ideas lol thanks btw...
ChloeClark you're fucking awesome heh

Please don't give them sick tards any ideas lol thanks btw... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah, she is pretty awesome.
The last whore who corrected my usage of commas was awesome on toast...
I need to see her very soon!

Yeah, she is pretty awesome. Originally Posted by westxbnd
The last whore who corrected my usage of commas was awesome on toast... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Meh, I don't do toast. It's too dry.

I need to see her very soon! Originally Posted by crying_cooku
Submit your references below Handsome.
Have you sampled it?
Can you PROOF its platinum status? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Si and si.
She my baby daddy.
This girl has too many fans and haters so it seems
Her pussy must be made of gold Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Platinum actually. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Me thincks it would be better if it were made out of something a little softer than some precious metal.

Even when she gets back and refutes this, people can make as big a deal of it as they want... Originally Posted by Wakeup
In what part of the modern would do they not have the internet?...ijs
Si and si.
She my baby daddy. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Chunkie D, where have you been? I miss you!
I'm here because the OP has a confirmed sighting of Negro MAN!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lmao!!!!!! Omg. Like seriously. Couldn't get passed the negro part lol like what decade are we in again?
Well I don't believe it happened.

But it's certainly plausible...ll things considered.

And you know what they say:

"Perception eventually becomes reality."
Platinum actually. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Don't know if it's gold or platinum, but, as they say at Lupe's:
"Eeees pretty good!".

Dorfy Is Going To Not Say What Her Brain Is Thinking... Whooooo Saaaaaa
Don't know if it's gold or platinum, but, as they say at Lupe's:
"Eeees pretty good!".
Originally Posted by Oralist

Lupe's? as in Lupe Tortilla's. Man they have a very good Filet Mignon sizzling fajita hot plate with onions and peppers. The meat comes out medium and the skillet so hot it will continue to cook the meat. I get that shit along with the crab stuffed shrimp every time .