What is your definition of Energy Independence

Does WTF even have a clue as how "reserves" are ESTIMATED?

WTF apparently actually believes that this country's sole use of "oil and gas" is to propel vehicles and warm houses. And he actually claims to live in the Houston metro area.

Does he know from where the farmers of the United States get their fertilizer ... i.e. which country? And why is that? He's over here whining about "independence" and "dependence," but when grain prices start soaring and products made and fed with grain soar with it ...

... food shortages. That have NOTHING to do with O&G.

Hint: WTF spend a little more quality time in Barnes & Nobles .... problem ... it takes TIME to publish a book. You can probably find one on THE VALUE OF MASK WEARING!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2022, 08:22 AM
What were you saying about "never assume"?

Your nutty Country A/Russia scenario contains a ton of spurious assumptions.

To start with the obvious - didn't you just lecture us over & over again that oil is traded and sold on a competitive global market where no one can set the price?

Isn't that what you mean when you say "you dumb fucks... do not understand how integrated oil is"?

And yet in the very next breath you want us to dream up a market that can be dominated by a single producer able to set the price at $10 a barrel?

You trip all over your own contradictions, and you're too stupid to realize it! Originally Posted by lustylad
You silly fuck.....basically Saudi Arabia , the rest of OPEC and Russia did exactly that when they drove the price negative. Though not a single producer...they acted as one.

God damn....no wonder you boys turn your investing over to pro's.

You'd invest on what Sean Hannity said, Tiny would invest on what Rachael Meadows opined.

And you're supposedly an economist! Fucking political hack who seems to be able to parrot economic talking point without be able to grasp simple supply and demand.

Look...I get it. I've pulled away the curtain to both your Oz's, Trump and Reagan. You're scared, you can't believe that your belief system was wrong not once but twice.

Tax cuts are not always good and energy independence is not wtf you think it is.

Fucking Wacko thinks we can have low gasoline prices at 120 oil as long as we are energy independent!

If only....I'd be rich as fuck with what I'm invested in. My companies could export oil for 120 dollars and import gasoline for 2 dollars !
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2022, 08:25 AM
Does WTF even have a clue as how "reserves" are ESTIMATED?

WTF apparently actually believes that this country's sole use of "oil and gas" is to propel vehicles and warm houses. And he actually claims to live in the Houston metro area.

Does he know from where the farmers of the United States get their fertilizer ... i.e. which country? And why is that? He's over here whining about "independence" and "dependence," but when grain prices start soaring and products made and fed with grain soar with it ...

... food shortages. That have NOTHING to do with O&G.

Hint: WTF spend a little more quality time in Barnes & Nobles .... problem ... it takes TIME to publish a book. You can probably find one on THE VALUE OF MASK WEARING! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell me more about how you have me on ignore....yet follow me around like a lost puppy....or in your case a closeted counselor.
Wouldn’t it be a whole lot better if the USA, instead of Russia, discovered 1 trillion barrels of oil and dominated world oil markets? Originally Posted by Tiny
Most of the natural resources within the U.S. jurisdiction have been "discovered" and evaluated to a certain level, which determines whether or not they are "economical" to recover/extract.

Mexico/Pemex is a rather interesting historical example. For decades Pemex has maintained two sets of books: reality and reported. Their philosophy was that the President of Mexico stole money from the government based on the reserves of Pemex. So the more reserves the more the President stole before he left office.

Here's another example with respect to "cost" and "importing" ... San Antonio, Texas, (many years ago) was building a coal burning power plant and needed lots of coal. In the final analysis it was cheaper to contract with Australia and have the coal shipped to the Texas coast and railed to the stockpile near San Antonio than to have it mined in Northern Mexico where it's RICH with quality coal and railed to the same stockpile....on existing rails that could be used.

The only good thing I believe Carter did was shit-can the partnership being made between Texaco & Pemex based on Texaco having to absorb the "expenses" of Pemex and their ludicrous employee retirement funds. Pemex now has its fingers in the U.S. O&G business and China is returning to Pemex .. at least off shore ... at a time when the Demented Fool is offering Gulf resources for sale by auction.
You silly fuck.....

God damn....

And you're supposedly an economist! Fucking political hack who seems to be able to parrot economic talking point without be (sic) able to grasp simple supply and demand.

Look...I get it. I've pulled away the curtain to both your Oz's, Trump and Reagan. You're scared, you can't believe that your belief system was wrong not once but twice. Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ Is this where you react to losing the debate by taking an imaginary victory lap? Did you forget to hurl a few homo insults?

Pooooooofttt! What was that noise?
^^^ Is this where you react to losing the debate by taking an imaginary victory lap? Did you forget to hurl a few homo insults? Originally Posted by lustylad
It's for the bimbos. They actually believe he wins all the time.

He usually ends up infatuated with some guys ass when his "handed your ass" comment ... kind of creepy....but revealing. "God" has nothing to do with it, BTW, other than put it in the ground.

Hide and watch: He's about to start another thread on it. #3!
Hide and watch: He's about to start another thread on it. #3! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll pass. His rectum needs a break (bad pun). POOOOOOOOFTT!
i think wtf is having a staring contest with a mirror again
"egg" is for breakfast.

A legitimate hesitancy to withhold investing 100's of 1,000's of dollars chasing a fluctuating market OVERNIGHT is the FLAKE DEMENTED IDIOT in the WH who has flipflopped consistently throughout his brief occupancy of the WH. For instance: Has he removed the restrictions and oppressive regs he put in place that will curtail investing in a fluctuating market? Stopping purchases from Russia doesn't enhance O&G production in U.S. Favorable development rules & regs do. Demented Idiots have cognitive issues, beside diapers.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2022, 09:25 AM
Let me leave this egg here. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Our newly reminded neocons aren't going to understand that.....they seem to think or want to nationalize our energy sector!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2022, 09:29 AM
"egg" is for breakfast.

A legitimate hesitancy to withhold investing 100's of 1,000's of dollars chasing a fluctuating market OVERNIGHT is the FLAKE DEMENTED IDIOT in the WH who has flipflopped consistently throughout his brief occupancy of the WH. For instance: Has he removed the restrictions and oppressive regs he put in place that will curtail investing in a fluctuating market? Stopping purchases from Russia doesn't enhance O&G production in U.S. Favorable development rules & regs do. Demented Idiots have cognitive issues, beside diapers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You keep investing in that partisan narrative....meanwhile the rest of us will truck our energy stocks profits to the bank!
Hey! eggs are good any time of the day.
With all the chickens pecking here....

That's why they call it the incredible edible egg.
Hey! eggs are good any time of the day.
With all the chickens pecking here... Originally Posted by Precious_b
And speaking of "chickens" ... you brought the eggs!

As for the article ... one must read it critically without taking the remarks of one developer as the status of the business. When a speculative business is trashed like Bitten did over a year ago, speculators with an ounce of sense will hesitate, particularly with the flipflopping of a Demented Idiot, before sticking a bunch of money in the ground based on falsely increased barrel prices reflected in oil futures. Are national banks even currently allowed to loan on reserve estimates under the current administration? He's trashed everything else!
And speaking of "chickens" ... you brought the eggs!

As for the article ... one must read it critically without taking the remarks of one developer as the status of the business. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wasn't looking for a "You're welcome."

But politeness is lost on a bunch of people.