things that gets under ur skin

Pretty much this...again :P

Hey I told you I liked them Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Compared to a guy that wanted me electrocuted that lacks interest.
My top ten for what gets under MY skin..

1. Late or No show clients, yes it happens to us just as much as it happens to y'all.
2. Hagglers, who always want a bargain, this is not the dollar tree.
2. Small penis men who carry Magnum condoms, Know your size.
3. Men with dirty hands or finger nails, ew! You may NOT touch my kitty!
4. Stinky balls and penis, I will ask you to take a shower first!
5. The men who try to prebook months ahead of time, normally dosnt work out.
6. Men who say I don`t have to do this, HELL Nobody does, its just FUN!
7. When you invite me over and your wife could come home any minute, Im not trying to die with you!
8. Men who ask if you can see them now and they pay you later.
9. Married men who play in the hobby that do not have a hobby phone.
10. Men who ask too many personal questions that have to do with my life outside the hobby.

This was for entertainment purposes ONLY, not aimed at anyone and not made to piss anyone off its supposed to be F-U-N-N-Y!!
Yeah gets under my skin too. Hooker begging for reviews for discount rate. Read first page.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=977520 Originally Posted by Worldtravler
The newbie is learning by examples of other ladies ,,,,, you really fixated on Mary.
Obsessed if you ask me.She must taste good every time she comes out of your
mouth. We won't tell everyone.

Another thing that gets under my skin are men who act and talk like BITCHES! The ones that gossip or when we are on a date want to ask about other providers. I will not talk about any provider to a hobbyist, so save yourself the trouble and don`t ask me about any girls. Ask the provider what you want to know about them, that is their job to tell you, not mine. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
At least they asked but I had particular provider tell me real information about other people during
a session. Trust is important in this business and she has reviews where the hobbyist admits
to her doing it, People can't say its just me.

I am very private and will remain that way.
Useless thre-ADS ... is business THAT slow?

When a non pre-booked request comes in and he wants to meet "The sooner the better" like I'm not with family, working, or just busy doing non-hobby related tasks. Some gents forget my time is just as valuable as theirs and like them , this is my hobby.

Female bashers (signs of pussy envy/dark knightism) & bitchy providers.
When a guy wants p411 confirmation from a provider but he was the only dawg that
wrote her a shitty review. Cheap ass can't buy it like a real man.
Moooo ve it lard butt is an expression for moochers.
When a guy wants p411 confirmation from a provider but he was the only dawg that
Moooo ve it lard butt is an expression for moochers. Originally Posted by lorde reign

You're a real gentleman sir. You have nothing better to do that degrade me because im fat? Ive never mooched never haggled so how does this come into play. I even gave her a tip so if you want to complain, complain about me being honest in my review.

Im also certain the other providers I have seen have no problem with seeing me again!

Im not even going to stoop to your level. Most people dont even enjoy reading these threads because all you do is stir hate and discontent.

You're a real gentleman sir. You have nothing better to do that degrade me because im fat? Ive never mooched never haggled so how does this come into play. I even gave her a tip so if you want to complain, complain about me being honest in my review.

Im also certain the other providers I have seen have no problem with seeing me again!

Im not even going to stoop to your level. Most people dont even enjoy reading these threads because all you do is stir hate and discontent.

Originally Posted by mooficious
Things that get under my skin. Billy fat asses sitting behind a screen who thinks he's Lord of eccie land. We all should appreciate when people give a honest review it helps others to make better decisions on who to see.
Moooo ve it lard butt is an expression for moochers. Originally Posted by lorde reign
It strikes me as a bit inappropriate that you have any idea about Moo's appearance and even more inappropriate that you have the slightest clue what Moo did or didn't do on p411.

It also strikes me as very odd that a grown man would resort to an "oh yeah, you're fat" insult to another hobbyist on this board. The only other time I can remember seeing anything like that in my years on this board, and on aspd before, was when Blad used it against another hobbyist.
Now we know how the ROS got back to her...

If your intention was to "hurt my feelings" you have failed miserably Sir. Would you like to post about the size of my cock also?
Now we know how the ROS got back to her...

If your intention was to "hurt my feelings" you have failed miserably Sir. Would you like to post about the size of my cock also? Originally Posted by mooficious
And people were jumping all over my shit. That kinda shit goes on all the time. If I see 5 people off here, 4 of them are more than happy to pillow talk.
My top ten for what gets under MY skin..

1. Late or No show clients, yes it happens to us just as much as it happens to y'all.
2. Hagglers, who always want a bargain, this is not the dollar tree.
2. Small penis men who carry Magnum condoms, Know your size.
3. Men with dirty hands or finger nails, ew! You may NOT touch my kitty!
4. Stinky balls and penis, I will ask you to take a shower first!
5. The men who try to prebook months ahead of time, normally dosnt work out.
6. Men who say I don`t have to do this, HELL Nobody does, its just FUN!
7. When you invite me over and your wife could come home any minute, Im not trying to die with you!
8. Men who ask if you can see them now and they pay you later.
9. Married men who play in the hobby that do not have a hobby phone.
10. Men who ask too many personal questions that have to do with my life outside the hobby.

This was for entertainment purposes ONLY, not aimed at anyone and not made to piss anyone off its supposed to be F-U-N-N-Y!!
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Hookers that make lists.

This is just ignorant because confirmations are only for getting thru their screening, you still have to pay the same joining fee. A provider can just help you avoid the personal information part.

You would think someone that raves about p411 in their signature would actually know a little something about how it works. It's not like writing reviews on here.

You know how I know this? Your 2 favorites, Brittany and Ginger gave me approvals.
This is just ignorant because confirmations are only for getting thru their screening, you still have to pay the same joining fee. A provider can just help you avoid the personal information part.

You would think someone that raves about p411 in their signature would actually know a little something about how it works. It's not like writing reviews on here. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
If I could buy him for what he's really worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, I'd throw a party the likes of which you've never seen.
It appears to be easier to get under thin skin around here. just sayin
bayou boy