What is the Solution to Racism?

I don't give a shit that people point out typing errors I make. This is a friggin' blog on the internet on a fucking hooker board. Who gives 2 shits? Oh, you do!!! Oh you do.

Do yourself a favor ... when you attack others about their spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation .. even the meaning of words .... DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES!!!! Like what your doing with every post ?

See below ... you ignorant, stupid, petty, whining child.

When you finally arrive to the 2nd grade, it will be easier for you if you do. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Throw a shitfit you two faced little prick, everything you accuse me of you do...Fuck off.
I don't give a shit that people point out typing errors I make. This is a friggin' blog on the internet on a fucking hooker board. Who gives 2 shits? Oh, you do!!!

Do yourself a favor ... when you attack others about their spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation .. even the meaning of words .... DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES!!!!

When you finally arrive to the 2nd grade, it will be easier for you if you do. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Throw a shitfit you two faced little prick, everything you accuse me of you do...Fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think you hit a nerve
I think you hit a nerve Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hard to say he hasn't answered back.
  • DSK
  • 05-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Check the mirror out again it goes double for you stalker.

Yes you holier than though shit for brains, it is ok for you to point out others, but god forbid anyone point yours out.....Go back to The Iron Bear. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I would have said "holier than thou" if I wanted to show people I wasn't an illiterate hillbilly, but I guess you don't mind showcasing your pathetic lack of an education.
How do you like my avatar, SLOBBRIN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like mine better... ShitEater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkQbUgDbRJ0
I would have said "holier than thou" if I wanted to show people I wasn't an illiterate hillbilly, but I guess you don't mind showcasing your pathetic lack of an education. Originally Posted by DSK
Yah Jew boy you would be libel to say anything. Go on back to the homeland and honor the bet fucking troll.
I recalled that far ... and I'm serious and not being critical ...

... was there a solution after "The way to end racism...."?

This is not a rhetorical question at all ...

How does one not "blame others for where you are in life" and have "confidence" and take "personal responsibility" while qualifying for the numerous "entitlement programs" that provide one the opportunity to avoid having to work outside of the home.

The other day I was listening to someone who was criticizing the "welfare" system in this country, because it "penalized" a mother when the father of her children was at home in the house with her and the kids (He failed to mention just how many fathers of her children would be allowed to live in HER HOME at the same time while she received assistance BECAUSE they weren't supporting their own kids!) He called it a "penalty" when the mother was denied assistance she received when she was a "single" parent when the other parent was living in the home with mom and HIS KIDS, who he wasn't supporting, which is why she was "entitled" to the support in the first place!

And before anyone gets all twisted I knew a WHITE FAMILY (mother, father, and four kids living together) who had a home and vehicleS for parents and a grown kid and lived on "disability" payments for the father and the youngest child for the 10+ years until I hired MOM full time with insurance and retirement making sufficient money to support the family ... and they still "qualified" for "disability assistance" for Dad and the youngest child.

Our "entitlement system" in this country has built into it the economic incentive to not work and the incentive to "game" the system .. and there is NO INCENTIVE to be personally "confident" ... "self-sufficient" ... or "responsible"! In fact the "system" does just the opposite by "allowing" the government to control budgets, expenditures, and life-styles.... in other words authorizing the government to tell people how to live their lives in exchange for a subsistence level of support.

As long as we have Black leaders and "icons" in our country preaching "victimization" and "reparations" to justify "entitlements" it is going to be difficult for both sides to come together to a mutual understanding and mutual respect. One may have isolated incidents of "equality" in attitude toward one another, but there will not be the general sense of cooperation and effort that is required to get rid of a blight on our society. Paying lip service to it and yelling at one another with name-calling merely polarizes the sides. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Many, including many on here, would rather have an issue than a solution.
I would have said "holier than thou" if I wanted to show people I wasn't an illiterate hillbilly, but I guess you don't mind showcasing your pathetic lack of an education. Originally Posted by DSK
He's the poster child of illiteracy ... an example of what's wrong with our education system in the United States. In fact I suspect he is part of the basis upon which his Fearful Leader, Obaminable, concluded that his supporters can't learn in 12 years so the U.S. needs to extend free public education to "COMMUNITY COLLEGES" so folks like him can spend another couple of years taking up space in a classroom and justifying not having to get a full time job.

What is absolutely remarkable is he keeps chastising others for their typing mistakes while he continues to use his hillbilly spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. But the silver lining in the cloud is .... he can be cited as the example for MORE FREE EDUCATION for those who don't want to work.
Many, including many on here, would rather have an issue than a solution. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's apparent, but is consistent with the national standard as well.

His bent finger he stuck in one too many faces is more obvious in this pose.

His bent finger he stuck in one too many faces is more obvious in this pose. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since LLIdiot posted an irrelevant "finger" pic, the following "irrelevant finger pic" must have been made with the Patriarchal Idiot in mind.

"Carry on" Private Idiot!

He's the poster child of illiteracy ... an example of what's wrong with our education system in the United States. In fact I suspect he is part of the basis upon which his Fearful Leader, Obaminable, concluded that his supporters can't learn in 12 years so the U.S. needs to extend free public education to "COMMUNITY COLLEGES" so folks like him can spend another couple of years taking up space in a classroom and justifying not having to get a full time job.

What is absolutely remarkable is he keeps chastising others for their typing mistakes while he continues to use his hillbilly spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. But the silver lining in the cloud is .... he can be cited as the example for MORE FREE EDUCATION for those who don't want to work. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO the biggest offender is bleating hypocrisy once again. He points out others errors, but screams if someone does his.
He points out others errors, but screams if someone does his. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were never good at "word problems" were you?
Originally Posted by bigtex
Enjoy.
I don't give a shit that people point out typing errors I make. This is a friggin' blog on the internet on a fucking hooker board. Who gives 2 shits? Oh, you do!!!

Do yourself a favor ... when you attack others about their spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation .. even the meaning of words .... DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES!!!!

MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by shanm
Epic Meltdown. Friggin, fucking, two shits, he let's loose with both barrels. Never mind that he's the whiniest bitch tits on here.

What you don't understand LL, is that if you can't be bothered to even communicate correctly in our shared language, how can I take anything else you say with any level of certainty? You can't be bothered with details, so that calls into question your other information.
Epic Meltdown. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You know better than to judge others by your own standards. When you, and your cohorts, lose, the "meltdown" claim is your last gasp. You all look like beached fish trying to get some oxygen, but you stink worse. You are lame. Real lame. Save it for someone who is impressed with your bullshit. I'm not.

I doubt anyone else you regularly stalk and attack is either. Your ex-GF?

And you quoted "Shamless"???? You are desperate!!!! Here's his power of critical "thinking"...

Post 168 on 4/15/15 ..."Who Is The Blame For Walter Scott's Death?"

Question posed to SHANM aka Shameless:
"What about a suspect running away and then fights with you when you catch up?

His Answer!! "....... better yet, shoot him in the leg, wait for backup and the paramedics. good ol' police work."

You are stupid.