FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

If and when I mention Bush you may chime right in you simple fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that it? That's all you got?

No wonder you call yourself "Biggen" .... you got to. That's all you got!
Not realistic at all; it implies all political lies are the same. Which they are not. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If you're emotionally invested in a subject as you seem to be with politics you tend to bubble up what's important to you. Good luck with your efforts may they yeild the fruit you seek. ;-)
Is that it? That's all you got?

No wonder you call yourself "Biggen" .... you got to. That's all you got! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whine whine whine is that all you got? Ron White is right you can't fix stupid, and you are the poster child for it.
Ron White is right you can't fix stupid, ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He was speaking about you and your ilk. All you got to say is call people names.

Does that really make you feel smarter? You aren't, you know? .. Oh, wait... how would you know.
He was speaking about you and your ilk. All you got to say is call people names.

Does that really make you feel smarter? You aren't, you know? .. Oh, wait... how would you know. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the dimatard who jumped in and started calling names. LOL give up while you are behind.
Says the dimatard who jumped in and started calling names. LOL give up while you are behind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Defy you to find a thread where I "started calling names" ... you and your ilk use that as a constant response ... either you think it's cute, which it's not, or you think it deters, which it doesn't either. But you keep up the ignorant chant all you want .. water off a ducks back here ... if you don't have any substance to contribute why don't you take a seat on the bench with the rest of the name-calling no-nothings?

Otherwise have a nice day.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If you're emotionally invested in a subject as you seem to be with politics you tend to bubble up what's important to you. Good luck with your efforts may they yeild the fruit you seek. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Whirly does not understand this simple concept!

Whirly does not understand this simple concept!

Originally Posted by WTF
I've never quite understood common folks that allow themselves to get so worked up and bent out of shape over political issues. I think Chris Rock said it best: "Some things I'm Conservative on and some things I'm Liberal on." For example: "Crime I'm Conservative whereas Prostitution I'm Liberal."
Defy you to find a thread where I "started calling names" ... you and your ilk use that as a constant response ... either you think it's cute, which it's not, or you think it deters, which it doesn't either. But you keep up the ignorant chant all you want .. water off a ducks back here ... if you don't have any substance to contribute why don't you take a seat on the bench with the rest of the name-calling no-nothings?

Otherwise have a nice day. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Must be a failing of mine when confronted by ignorance. People like you and your ilk who jump in on someones comment with mindless babble. Grab the water bucket boy.
Must be a failing of mine when confronted by ignorance. People like you and your ilk who jump in on someones comment with mindless babble. Grab the water bucket boy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey Mike, when is your uni-corn avatar going to grow his horn?
who's Mike?
Whirlyturd is talking to himself again...

(Feeding a troll who has a mirror in one hand and his dick in the other isn't a pretty thing)
Since we all agree that Fox News IS fair and balanced (we must, you've all went off on a tangent again) I present the proof. Foreigner and Styx are going on tour together this year and where do they put this out to the public? FOX NEWS on Fox and Friends. Must be a reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aGFlXxOcBk
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Since we all agree that Fox News IS fair and balanced (we must, you've all went off on a tangent again) I present the proof. Foreigner and Styx are going on tour together this year and where do they put this out to the public? FOX NEWS on Fox and Friends. Must be a reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aGFlXxOcBk Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The reason is that they have a shit load of closet gays viewers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aGFlXxOcBk Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Snort
Who is we ?