What is your definition of "woman"?

• WTF
  • 04-27-2022, 07:18 AM
... We conservatives don't mind the binary people much-any.

We surely figured that you were "BI" anyway, Yssup.
If you're not just outright a homo-sexual fellow.

No worrys - those rainbow people will still love you.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You're more confused than a female brain trapped in a Male body if you think for one minute you're a conserative!
... We conservatives don't mind the binary people much-any.

We surely figured that you were "BI" anyway, Yssup.
If you're not just outright a homo-sexual fellow.

No worrys - those rainbow people will still love you.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
While you don't speak for "we conservatives," your homophobia rings loudly through the ranks of the Yinzer contingent on this board.

Just as your "butt buddies." I think that's what y'all used to call each other in PGH, right?

Oh that's right, you JUST joined ECCIE after emigrating to America to escape oppression.

Homophobe rollcall, count off now:

(your name here)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WTF? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
and the next post was errrrr I blame you sir for that
Sorry: I just don't get why this is even a public discussion in our society today.

My granddaughter is nine years old and on a swimming team. It would be hard for me to remain within civil norms if some boy was allowed to dress-out in her locker room.
... Now, now there, mate... Yssup and his ilk here are
fine with transgendres in the same room with girls.

Maybe you're just a trans-racist...

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2022, 04:51 PM
Sorry: I just don't get why this is even a public discussion in our society today.

My granddaughter is nine years old and on a swimming team. It would be hard for me to remain within civil norms if some boy was allowed to dress-out in her locker room. Originally Posted by ICU 812
So you think you can beat up a 9 year old femboy?

Good for you!
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2022, 04:53 PM
... Now, now there, mate... Yssup and his ilk here are
fine with transgendres in the same room with girls.

Maybe you're just a trans-racist...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Please give us an example where they are co-dressing. Inside your thick skull doesn't count.
No, not violence of an adult on a child. There are adults that encourage and sponsor those trans events. The adults behind these things are who need to be addressed, within the confines of unpleasable law. They may be the child's parents or guardians. They maybe school officials or persons of civil authority in the courts.

Recall the age-of-majority issue. Persons who are considered to be minors are deemed to not be able to make mature decisions regasrding marriage or even their own health issues. How then a child be considered competent to choose chemical castration and life altering surgery for themselves? These decisions should not be made for them by adults. These decisions should be made for themselves as they become an adult. Bruce-Kendal Jenner is the current well known eample.