Trump - The SHARPIE President

We are creating this homelessness. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another gaffe from Mr. Gaffe...put you brain in gear before you put you mouth in gear.

Yeah we invited them to storm our borders
The 5000 degrees is the shit your AOC warned us about!!
  • m2m
  • 09-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Crimes? Really? I suppose you have proof that didn't come from your backside. Your Saint Mueller couldn't seem to find any proof of a crime. See, we Trump supporters don't hide the fact that we laugh at you easily triggered crybabies on a daily basis. Watching your tantrums after election night 2020 may make for some decent entertainment. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Let’s start with “individual One” the receipts are his signed.checks. Then we’ll move to multiple Emoluments Clause violations. Then let’s finish with Saint Mueller’s report that CLEARLY LAYS OUT obstruction of justice. Clearly for those who can read. Clearly. If Obama had done any one of these things you would have seen both sides of the isle calling for impeachment. You are free to believe what you want. But my question which no one will answer is what’s the red line?
  • m2m
  • 09-07-2019, 05:56 PM
We can't do both efficiently enough. During the latter part of the 1800 hundreds and the beginning of the 1900 hundreds America had a huge influx of Immigrants coming to America from Europe. If you remember your history their first stop was Ellis Island. There they were initiated into the Immigration process before proceeding on to New York City. We need something like Ellis Island on the Mexican American Border if at all possible otherwise the immigration problems we currently have will continue to persist. These problems cannot be solved or managed without a system in place and we don't have a system to properly deal with immigration or homelessness and without a doubt some of our undocumented Immigrants are homeless. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Agreed. So let’s throw support into fixing it instead of throwing money at a wall.
Agreed. So let’s throw support into fixing it instead of throwing money at a wall. Originally Posted by m2m
Schumer and Pelosi spent millions of taxpayer dollars for a border-wall they believe will work in Tunisia, but those two and other fucked-in-the-head lib-retards think any amount of money spent on a wall to secure the U.S. border is a waste of money. That's cognitive dissonance and/or full-scale hypocrisy.
  • m2m
  • 09-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Schumer and Pelosi spent millions of taxpayer dollars for a border-wall they believe will work in Tunisia, but those two and other fucked-in-the-head lib-retards think any amount of money spent on a wall to secure the U.S. border is a waste of money. That's cognitive dissonance and/or full-scale hypocrisy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Clearly apples to oranges. Our southern border is not threatened by militants. Also wall was a joint $25 mill grant from US and Germany. A true drop in the bucket. You’re locking for hypocrisy where there is none. Further more, I truly believe Pelosi would have supported Trump’s “Mexico will pay for the wall, guaranteed” if it weren’t for his behavior. Trump is his worst enemy.
Agreed. So let’s throw support into fixing it instead of throwing money at a wall. Originally Posted by m2m
I never really thought the wall was a feasible project. I commend Trump for trying to do something to improve the immigration system but a wall doesn't define our immigration system or the law.
Clearly apples to oranges. Our southern border is not threatened by militants. Also wall was a joint $25 mill grant from US and Germany. A true drop in the bucket. You’re locking for hypocrisy where there is none. Further more, I truly believe Pelosi would have supported Trump’s “Mexico will pay for the wall, guaranteed” if it weren’t for his behavior. Trump is his worst enemy. Originally Posted by m2m
You just admitted that walls work and that the fucking dim-retard leadership in Congress is a bunch of cock-sucking hypocrites. It doesn't matter what the shit they think of Trump. Those jackasses are risking the safety of U.S. citizens with their fucked-in-the-head, agenda-driven obstructionism. MS-13 is a damn terrorist group in all but name.
I do t think the words “cock” and “sucking” were part of his confession, IBH.

But he did hand you your ass again.

LOL!
I do t think the words “cock” and “sucking” were part of his confession, IBH.

But he did hand you your ass again.

LOL!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're looking in a mirror at your own face.
Trump’s so stupid the fucker can’t spell IQ if you gave him two tries at it! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Your IQ isn't over two digits, lol.
You're looking in a mirror at your own face. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So Germany is being over run by MS13 too?.....damn they get around
So Germany is being over run by MS13 too?.....damn they get around Originally Posted by Jaxson66
More so than your too few brain cells believing that "Baltimore, Md.," is in Germany.
Clearly apples to oranges. Our southern border is not threatened by militants. Also wall was a joint $25 mill grant from US and Germany. A true drop in the bucket. You’re locking for hypocrisy where there is none. Further more, I truly believe Pelosi would have supported Trump’s “Mexico will pay for the wall, guaranteed” if it weren’t for his behavior. Trump is his worst enemy. Originally Posted by m2m
That doesn't sound very statesmen like of Nancy. As for our border, how many middle easterners and how much fentanyl do we have to grab before you see a problem?
  • m2m
  • 09-07-2019, 06:50 PM
You just admitted that walls work and that the fucking dim-retard leadership in Congress is a bunch of cock-sucking hypocrites. It doesn't matter what the shit they think of Trump. Those jackasses are risking the safety of U.S. citizens with their fucked-in-the-head, agenda-driven obstructionism. MS-13 is a damn terrorist group in all but name. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah. I said earlier walls work. To an extent. They’re not going to keep gangs, drug smugglers and terrorists out though. The greatest threat to us right now is home grown angry white shooters with access to military style weapons. Dude we can go on and on, I’m going to get off here and finish watching the Texas-LSU game. I appreciate your opinion, but we’ll never agree and we’ll never change each others minds. Just remember, we are all Americans first and we need to call out wrong when we see it. Don’t get suckered by the gaslighting that is going on.
Yeah. I said earlier walls work. To an extent. They’re not going to keep gangs, drug smugglers and terrorists out though. The greatest threat to us right now is home grown angry white shooters with access to military style weapons. Dude we can go on and on, I’m going to get off here and finish watching the Texas-LSU game. I appreciate your opinion, but we’ll never agree and we’ll never change each others minds. Just remember, we are all Americans first and we need to call out wrong when we see it. Don’t get suckered by the gaslighting that is going on. Originally Posted by m2m
Brilliant post m2m.

What say you Lollipop Hankerings boy?