Can't stand it....going back to NBA

Just in case anyone was curious.... I don't see black guys either.... EOM. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
My apologies for getting off topic.........but that^^^^^^was the funniest shit!
I agree 100%.

While keeping your name out there with posts such as the one made by the OP might gain her 1 client it most likely makes her lose more potential clients.
Originally Posted by L.A.
That's why I really appreciate the replies that have used her whole name: HoneyDavis. Just so none of this reflects back on me.

More than one person has gotten us mixed up in the past.
HoneyRose... I always have to double check. And I still get a bit confused!

Definitely two different ladies!
I'm really confused.. I'm on the same page as others trying to interpret this.. I think she's saying that her white clients are giving her crap for seeing her black clients. If that's the case.. I would tell my white client to kick it to the curb.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Exactly! Why reward the racist crackers.
Exactly! Why reward the racist crackers. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
So you use a pejorative yourself? :lol
If you don't have an NBA policy, then how does anyone know whether you see black gents or not? Are they asking? If they are, I would suggest responding with "I don't disclose any information about my clients whatsoever, but I assure you that I am very discriminating about who I see. There's nothing for you to be concerned about." Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas

^^^^what he said.
I totally get that a lady should only see who she likes. What I don't understand is having a stated policy. It's just rude and trashy to me.

I always wonder...don't these ladies screen? Are they just from a background where they don't have educated and successful friends of all races? Can't they screen the thuggish guys out?

Did they like a black guy in middle school and the other kids in the trailer park shunned them?

I really don't get it but whatever...
p.s. I didn't know Reese was that fine...Daaaaamn!! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Well thank you!

I totally get that a lady should only see who she likes. What I don't understand is having a stated policy. It's just rude and trashy to me.

I always wonder...don't these ladies screen? Are they just from a background where they don't have educated and successful friends of all races? Can't they screen the thuggish guys out?

Did they like a black guy in middle school and the other kids in the trailer park shunned them?

I really don't get it but whatever... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Most claim that they aren't "attracted" to AA men.
Well thank you!

Most claim that they aren't "attracted" to AA men. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Exactly...I think it's trashy to feel you need to say it. Rude even.

Like I said, they can see whomever they like...screening should take care of that.

I'm just on a rampage today. Lol. I didn't say it's wrong. Just low class. It's a rare rare event that I see a top provider feel the need to post a NBA policy. Because it simply takes care of itself. I doubt you or THN see many guys who are going to try to dictate who you see. Or judge you based on it because when everyone is "upscale" it just isn't an issue.
She is silly, got some growing up to do.
This must be a really important post I regress. 116 replies. Guess we have nothing better to do

Couldn't agree more. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I can't believe someone is going to allow others dictate their business and lives like that.

Sorry stuff.
Just peeling the scab on this thread again by posting and looking for more juice.....
Bummer.