Well This looks like a fun hang out.

The ones your talking about get harpooned by the Japs. Plus haven't you heard Shamu likes killing people. No thank you...My kind are better. Originally Posted by angelinadream
WOW!! A "prime" example of "endearing" oneself to a specific Asian culture/nationality... Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I always say, if you let 'em go long enough they'll hang themselves............

Once again........I repeat.......Pretty is as Pretty does.............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Anyone care to break this down to lamest terms?
yes girl, im a little frustrated, not being about to perform like i want so its making me lash out alittle.......All i have to say is i feel sorry for the guys that book me RIGHT when i come back to work....cause they gonna get a lot of built up tension released on them.... lol

Maybe i should post an Alert on myself when i come back.....

title:
This girl will leave you will purple and blue bruises....shes alittle wild...just sayn!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Sounds like fun, Can I go ahead and book now? I wanna be first!
Sounds like fun, Can I go ahead and book now? I wanna be first! Originally Posted by boardman

You really gonna get it.....just make sure you dont let me know your Boardman....you might get double the "Pain" oh i mean pleasure!!!!
Yeah I think I want to be on that list too BDS. Let boardman go first though I don't want to be mistaken for him lol
The Japs, The Jews. I don't hear anyone calling Jewish people Jewish but a shortened version like like "the Jews", yet society accepts it. I've nothing against any race, color, or creed. I guess I just got used to it hearing stories from a family friend and Pearl Harbor. I'm sure they have slang terminology for Americans as well.

I love Japan, the culture, although I'm not a fan of Japanese Opera. They were a very civilized culture whilst the rest of the world were far behind, they had written language and were drinking Saki while other cultures were playing catch up to their society. Not to mention the art of the lovely Geisha. No harm was meant in the comment to offend anyone. Simply my weak attempt at humor.
Yeah I think I want to be on that list too BDS. Let boardman go first though I don't want to be mistaken for him lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
i wouldnt either....if i get ahold of him, ya'll will know, all he will be able to do is lay on his bed tired as hell posting silly comments, cause he def wont be able to work or talk..his tongue will be alittle sore
You really gonna get it.....just make sure you dont let me know your Boardman....you might get double the "Pain" oh i mean pleasure!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'm afraid my stupid grin might give me away

You know I wanna be on that list Snow. Holla @ a brotha.
Anyone care to break this down to lamest terms? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Easy,
You can't fix stupid!
i wouldnt either....if i get ahold of him, ya'll will know, all he will be able to do is lay on his bed tired as hell posting silly comments, cause he def wont be able to work or talk..his tongue will be alittle sore Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Dayum,
This is starting to sound a little like a challenge.
Ask around....i love challenges....especially ones i know im gonna win!!!
a fan of forest gump and can give a great bbbj [cimnqns wouldnt hurt either] id say she has a pretty good leg up in doing ok here
Well who should I insult first? Oh I know, the Shrimp Boat Guy. I know how to solve his problem

My Problem Solving Skills

1. Call Lieutenant Dan at once
2. Tell him to look for the papers with the little fruit on top of it he invested the money in
3. Borrow money from him.......

Courtesy of Bubba Gump Shrimp. Originally Posted by angelinadream
The Japs, The Jews. I don't hear anyone calling Jewish people Jewish but a shortened version like like "the Jews", yet society accepts it. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I thought JAP was short for Jewish American Princess ...
Awwww, you are such a cutie!

I'm afraid my stupid grin might give me away

Originally Posted by boardman
I see my quote/post is in question. What do you want to know, Brooke? I'm almost sure Boardman was'nt callin' me stoopit......................