the debate

Old Too, calling others boring.

Pretends to be a cowboy, and some how try to type how he thinks they talk.

Claims to be an independent, but only so he can bash everyone and stand up for no one, or no policies even.

When was the last time you stood for something??

And as for Elg - total Dem hypocrisy at its best. Republicans are spewing hate?? And you say too bad he missed?

Libertarian is a totally different party - thought you were. smarter. Doubt it has anything to do with Trump as much as it's Kamala trying to take everyone's Liberty away.

By the way, did you all see the video of the woman arrested for eating a cat. Guess it's not lies anymore. There will be more.

Remember all the videos of the Parents of the 13 after the Dems tried to bash him for showing up.
Oh jeezis. More pussy pretend rage and hate. Whut triggered you?! (like I need ta ask)

I wish someone who was actually good at this would tear me up. Bestie probably can't be bothered though...

Absolutely CANNOT let this soft fastball hang over the plate though....

By the way, did you all see the video of the woman arrested for eating a cat. Guess it's not lies anymore. There will be more.
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Once again, you don't do your research and you misrepresent.

This video had nothing to do with Haitians in Springfield. Everyone except you seems to know that.

Canton police spokesperson Dennis Garren said in an email: “The suspect in this case is not a Haitian immigrant,” “She is a life long Canton resident.”

Not to mention that Canton is like eleventy miles from Springfield or something...

How much longer you gonna continue pretending about this lying hate??

Y'all like to support amazingly crude and ridiculous lies. But then ya get all pissy and self-righteous when someone calls yer shit in a blunt way, using some of your own techniques against you. Fuck that.

As fer me not "standing for something"...I'll stand for callin out this kind of racist bullshit every time. This talk is all lies, and you are helping spread it. Keep it up, though. Your credibility is on a major death spiral.

Way off topic Closed