Is February also....

Why are strippers so unreliable?
Not a SFQ (or FSQ),....I really want to know.

Help please..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Why is water wet?

Or everyone's favorite, because their crazy axis starts at 12.

I miss DG. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I didn’t.
I wonder if any provider barter? Lol.
I know this is not me answering the usual stupid question posed in a thread per se, but this ridiculousness has to be pointed out.

Saw this ad
☆SEXY☆CLASSY☆PEARLAND, ALVIN, ANGELTON, BAY CITY BROZORIA AREAS

Clicked on this showcase
MsLacy

Noticed these stats

Hmmm.... Joined in April of 2012, & is 22. Nothing too out of the ordinary, until you look at her 1st few reviews.

While I admit I have no interest in this hookers services, don't go pissing on people & telling them its rain, or lie in a more convincing fashion on this the
724th of February.
Oh boy.....I guess, we'll have to get ready for those eternally great rants....again.

Well, OK, I missed the fucker too.
...don't go pissing on people & telling them its rain... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Or, telling them you're "squirting"
I'm just wondering who should provide the protection I showed up for an incall last week and the girl didn't have condoms and I didn't have any either. She did offer me bareback which I declined but I'm just wondering the proper etiquette Who should bring those Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777

Dear Abby,

It has been nine hundred ninety-seven days (997) or two (2) years, eight (8) months, twenty-four (24) days, depending on which long winded view you want to take, since the beginning of February & I fear the horizon is still not in view.

I'm not sure how any "grown" individual could defer their own personal health to the whims or reliability of a contracted vendor. Do they not think that "when in doubt... act" applies to them. Maybe on their own end they are are hoping for the desired outcome they are proclaiming to be astounded by? Either way their ignorance is disturbing at best if not laughable.

Now I know why they fear the coming of winter in Game of Thrones.