The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

TCU tied in the 4th vs. Baylor. You never know.

I predict the Cowboys will beat the Vikings and Giants. Just a weird feeling.
I was watching that. I was like WTF is TCU doing on those last 4 plays... the run on 3rd.. and rushing the kicking team onto the field... that was an exciting finish.. didnt think they would get the kick off.. or get a false start.. but nope.. they were disciplined and got that shit off. Good win TCU

I hope youre right about that feeling.
Staubach was Captain America, but who was the Playboy? Warren Moon? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Kenny Stabler
I was watching that. I was like WTF is TCU doing on those last 4 plays... the run on 3rd.. and rushing the kicking team onto the field... that was an exciting finish.. didnt think they would get the kick off.. or get a false start.. but nope.. they were disciplined and got that shit off. Good win TCU

I hope youre right about that feeling. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
A play the Cowboys could NEVER pull off!
Dallas is the most penalized team in the NFL, the most # of penalties per game in the NFL, the most yards penalized per game in the NFL. Originally Posted by CG2014

If you could read you would know they are not the most penalized team. Quit spewing giberish. They are number 5 before today.And bty, they kicked Detroits ass today. Originally Posted by majorjones

Good thing Dak can overcome a lot of penalties with his accurate arm and runs when needed. Maybe he can win a playoff came and not do the Romo choke every season
We played well in all 3 phases of the game. Used both Pollard and Zeke well. Dak passed well when he needed to. Defense shut down Cook and Jefferson. We play like this, we can be a force.

Not gonna lie, was hoping Jefferson would get a garbage time TD or two to help my fantasy team.. but ill take the Cowboys Win
Ima buy me a Micah Parsons jersey ....
Ima buy me a Micah Parsons jersey .... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Yep. MP is a beast.

I predict the Cowboys will beat the Vikings and Giants. Just a weird feeling. Originally Posted by Capital
Looking good so far. Major blowout yesterday!

I'm going to say the Cowboys win by more than 10 Thursday.
I dont think we need him, but Thursday game may determine with OBJ goes.
Ima buy me a Micah Parsons jersey .... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers

Or at least a T-shirt. Something tells me the jerseys are crazy expensive right now.
I had a great weekend- My Longhorns routed Kansas on Saturday, and the Cowboys dominated the Vikings.

Do you think Micah Parsons will be considered better than Lawrence Taylor when his career is over?

Do you think Micah Parsons will be considered better than Lawrence Taylor when his career is over? Originally Posted by ManSlut
No…but then I use to scoff at the Brady vs Montana comparisons earlier in Tom’s career.

I’d be thrilled if ten years from now we are even having that discussion, but I wouldn’t put money on it.
Right now he is playing like a "generational talent" and I love the comparisons some are giving him.
Like TinMan said... back when Brady started and first few years, who would have thought Brady would be where he is now... esp given his physical appearance at the combine and first few years but here we are. I would love for him to be as good if not better than LT at the end of his career.