Beautiful But Crazy - How Do You Deal With It?

Hope you will look in the mirror before you get banned. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Banned? For what?
You call sc a boy and you call me a foooking boy. Please stop doing that. We are men. Calling a black person a boy is extremely offensive and you probably know that. Where I come from that's extremely offensive but I had to give you a pass because where I come from we don't buy pussy, chicks do shit for us. So I'm in violation. #MOD TIES. Familia. My foooking clique. #get you sum. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Gotcha little man or should we call you son?
Banned? For what? Originally Posted by Russ38
One thing that's crystal clear is that you dont let no one say anything to tb2. What gives. Lol too funny
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 11:11 AM
How is his sig line a violation? Originally Posted by boardman
he quotes a private communication. that is forbidden. too lazy to look up which rule that is, but i think it's rule 7, if my memory serves me correctly.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2019, 11:12 AM
Px.....this almost sound like a threat. Care to elaborate a little more? Originally Posted by tbone2u
nope. i made my point already.
he quotes a private communication. that is forbidden. too lazy to look up which rule that is, but i think it's rule 7, if my memory serves me correctly. Originally Posted by pxmcc
It's not a private communication, SC posted that on the open board for everyone to see.
Try and keep up...

If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bm....He's not smart enough to keep up.....You know this. He pulls shit out of his ass all the time. He's been that way as long as i can remember. I'm guessing he has sniffed too much bearspray.
Bearspray