WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

Considering how fast and how completely that Baby Killer has adopted White House talking points about the word "thug", I think it is very likely that he is a plant from the DNC. Not a very good plant but still a plant.
  • shanm
  • 05-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Back on topic - didn't anyone notice the poll is now closed and the results are overwhelming?

Eccie has spoken!

By a 7-to-1 margin - it agrees WombRaider aka UnderConstruction is the biggest liar on this board!

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Yes. ECCIE has indeed spoken. It says that you're a fucking retard.

Not only did your alter-ego start another entirely useless thread, you almost ended it by screaming your insecurities in bold 7 font.

Nice job on that meltdown.
Yes. ECCIE has indeed spoken. It says that you're a fucking retard.

Not only did your alter-ego start another entirely useless thread, you almost ended it by screaming your insecurities in bold 7 font.

Nice job on that meltdown. Originally Posted by shanm

A retard is someone who calls a thread "entirely useless" - after bumping it regularly and repeatedly to the top of the page!

An insecure person is someone who can't come clean about using multiple handles - even after he discovers the number of people who think he isn't lying can be counted on one hand (including himself and his severely retarded sidekick)!

A retard is someone who calls a thread "entirely useless" - after bumping it regularly and repeatedly to the top of the page!

An insecure person is someone who can't come clean about using multiple handles - even after he discovers the number of people who think he isn't lying can be counted on one hand (including himself and his severely retarded sidekick)!

Says the douchebag who uses two ACTIVE handles. You and IB still haven't been seen in the same place at the same time. Just make it happen.
Listen undercunt, everyone knows you are a lying deflecting insecure pussy. Here's another reminder:

Care to put your money where your loud deflecting hypocritical mouth is, undercunt? I'll bet you $100 neither IB nor I will be banned in the next 15 days for having multiple accounts. Originally Posted by lustylad
We can both send $100 to JCM and let him hold the money while the mods look into your silly accusation (intended to deflect attention away from your own use of multiple handles). What's $100 to you? You already told us you're a rich fuck. If so, then put your money where your mouth is, punk. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lookee at that. All of a sudden the punk is nowhere to be seen or heard from on this. But at least he STFU about who will be banned here. Originally Posted by lustylad
Listen undercunt, everyone knows you are a lying deflecting insecure pussy. Here's another reminder:

So you say I'm deflecting... by illustrating deflections of your own. You two still haven't been seen together. Everyone knows, cockbreath. YOU are the pussy. And your breath smells like indian food wrapped up in diaper full of burning hair.
You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Examining your posts.... not to mention, the same IP for both accounts.... It will be fact....it's out of my hands now. The mods will decide. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Two active accounts is against the rules. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the douchebag who uses two ACTIVE handles. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Care to put your money where your lying deflecting hypocritical mouth is, undercunt? JCM will be happy to hold your $100 - pending the investigation you requested from the mods. You sound very confident.... Either IB or me “will have one of those accounts that say 'banned' ” …. “It will be fact”.... Ok then, don't be a pussy. Don't make up some wimpy bullshit reason why you can't bet $100. Time to man up or shut up, you limpdick coward!

Care to put your money where your lying deflecting hypocritical mouth is, undercunt? JCM will be happy to hold your $100 - pending the investigation you requested from the mods. You sound very confident.... Either IB or me “will have one of those accounts that say 'banned' ” …. “It will be fact”.... Ok then, don't be a pussy. Don't make up some wimpy bullshit reason why you can't bet $100. Time to man up or shut up, you limpdick coward!

Why would I bet with a lily-livered, cocksucking, welching sonofabitch? You know you're both the same person. Post at the same time and you will force me to retract my words. You can't do it though, because you're both the same person. There's no way you can make a comment as one, log out and in and make a comment as the other in under a minute. And I can't lose. If you do, it proves you two are butt buddies. If you don't, it proves that I was right and you are the same person. You've painted yourself into quite the little corner, dickhole.
Why would I bet with a lily-livered, cocksucking, welching sonofabitch? You know you're both the same person. Post at the same time and you will force me to retract my words. You can't do it though, because you're both the same person. There's no way you can make a comment as one, log out and in and make a comment as the other in under a minute. And I can't lose. If you do, it proves you two are butt buddies. If you don't, it proves that I was right and you are the same person. You've painted yourself into quite the little corner, dickhole. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Congratulations, you little bitch - you just proved yourself to be the BIGGEST PUSSY ON ECCIE in addition to being overwhelmingly voted the BIGGEST LIAR ON ECCIE in this thread poll! I set a trap for you! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

It's been a whole week since you claimed the mods would ban one of us – so what happened, freelance faggot from Arkansas? WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU POST ALWAYS TURN OUT SO WRONG? Is that why you're such a pussy? Is that why you lack all courage or conviction in your own posts? Is that why you can't send $100 to JCM? Because you know deep down in your gut exactly how full of shit you are?

Why bet? That's obvious, undercunt. It should be easy money for you, dipshit - unless you are a lying pussy!

Sorry, WormRaper. Lusty is right. You're a lying pussy.
Congratulations, you little bitch - you just proved yourself to be the BIGGEST PUSSY ON ECCIE in addition to being overwhelmingly voted the BIGGEST LIAR ON ECCIE in this thread poll! I set a trap for you! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

It's been a whole week since you claimed the mods would ban one of us – so what happened, freelance faggot from Arkansas? WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU POST ALWAYS TURN OUT SO WRONG? Is that why you're such a pussy? Is that why you lack all courage or conviction in your own posts? Is that why you can't send $100 to JCM? Because you know deep down in your gut exactly how full of shit you are?

Why bet? That's obvious, undercunt. It should be easy money for you, dipshit - unless you are a lying pussy!

From the idiot who believes in a skydaddy. Interesting that you now claim a trap, after falling prey to one yourself. I don't lack courage or conviction. You lack comprehension and reason. That is your problem, not mine. You have proven nothing. You are still never on at the same time. The gaps in your activity still coincide. There's nothing you can do about that. Everyone knows you and IB are the same. You've come unhinged. You've been measured... you came up short.
Sorry, WormRaper. Lusty is right. You're a lying pussy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nobody asked you, you old queen. Go gargle with some other guy's cum. You're an idealistic idiot. You look at the world as you wish it were, not as it is. You live in a fucking dream state.
Nobody asked you, you old queen. Go gargle with some other guy's cum. You're an idealistic idiot. You look at the world as you wish it were, not as it is. You live in a fucking dream state. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Some men see things as they are, and ask 'Why'. I dream things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?' - Robert Kennedy

I'll take my place among the dreamers. There's better company there.
  • shanm
  • 05-12-2015, 11:11 AM
"Some men see things as they are, and ask 'Why'. I dream things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?' - Robert Kennedy

I'll take my place among the dreamers. There's better company there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you ever compare yourself to Robert Kennedy again I swear I will find a way to bitchslap the fuck out of you through the internet.

You are just a whiny cunt. That's all you are, that's all you ever have been.

I'll take my place among the dreamers. There's better company there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do that, bitch tits.