Ukraine invasion ?

Thread topic seems to be missing.

Where's Gorby ?
130,000 troops almost surrounding Ukraine. Submarines blocking the Black Sea entrance from Istanbul.

Keeping the world safe.......from .......democracy.

What Russia doesn't want to happen is for the idea of Ukraine joining NATO not going any further. That fits the domino theory of the US during the Vietnam era.
130,000 troops almost surrounding Ukraine. Submarines blocking the Black Sea entrance from Istanbul.

Keeping the world safe.......from .......democracy.

What Russia doesn't want to happen is for the idea of Ukraine joining NATO not going any further. That fits the domino theory of the US during the Vietnam era. Originally Posted by VitaMan

who says NATO wants Ukraine to join?

how many stocks did you short today?
With ukraines natural resources and strategic geography. No telling whats gonna happen there?????????
With ukraines natural resources and strategic geography. No telling whats gonna happen there????????? Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^^^^^^^

But then “The Idiot Biden” hates the things the Ukrainians can offer.

Oil. Gas. Steel alloying Elements. Strategic Minerals.

He has the Sun and the Wind.
who says NATO wants Ukraine to join?

how many stocks did you short today? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

What do you mean to say ?
Reports from the same media/intelligence services that lied about Vietnam, the Soviet Union, Iraq I, Iraq II, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen... Yeah, I'd not believe them fucks.
Reports from the same media/intelligence services that lied about Vietnam, the Soviet Union, Iraq I, Iraq II, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen... Yeah, I'd not believe them fucks. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
“23 intelligence services concluded Trump colluded with the Russians”……..

Translation. “The Swamp”
Reports from the same media/intelligence services that lied about Vietnam, the Soviet Union, Iraq I, Iraq II, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen... Yeah, I'd not believe them fucks. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
Yup. The intelligence apparatus could use some work.
And those trying to use it for their own means need to get out of the way.
And those trying to use it for their own means need to get out of the way. Originally Posted by Precious_b

so you mean the Democratic party, right??

BAAHHHAAAA
With ukraines natural resources and strategic geography. No telling whats gonna happen there????????? Originally Posted by winn dixie
By strategic geography, do you meant as to it's strategic location and highways to Hunter and The Big Guy's bank accounts?
And those trying to use it for their own means need to get out of the way. Originally Posted by Precious_b

so you mean the Democratic party, right??

BAAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
-->> <<--
... Too right, Popeye...

The same "intelligence" that claimed they had WMDs
are the same intelligence that told us of all the
Trump/Russia collusion... and also that it was safe
to evacuate Afghanistan.

Surely wouldn't trust 'em either...

### Salty
I'll take Ice cream eating Biden over mango Mussolini shitbag trump any day.

BTW, anytime you see Biden eating ice cream he does it on purpose and makes sure he is seen eating it. It is Biden's middle finger to his opponents. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
That's exactly what real Patriotic Americans expect of you. As far as what we think of you, about as much as we think of Biden, not much, lol.
That's exactly what real Patriotic Americans expect of you. As far as what we think of you, about as much as we think of Biden, not much, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Typically one should just feel sorry for jealous people and how it makes them appear to normal folks, but when they step off into uninformed personal opinions using derogatory, baseless name-calling it deserves less tolerance and should be dealt a swift take-down response, but that's not acceptable on this board.

Billionaires with hot wives and a history of hot female partners tend to anger comparatively lower income folk with ugly partners. Then can't outspend them, out fuck them, and/or become POTUS in their first election to anything. That's really got to make them feel inadequate. Can you imagine anytime arriving to splurge and seeing this? Hard to miss!

And Russian didn't even try it while he was President.