What keeps you coming back for more?! Bonus: NEW SEXY PICS💋😉

Man the Drama out here is deep!
The Arkansas Razorbacks lost to the Miss State Bulldogs 52-6 on Saturday.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
The following is not permitted on the site

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty
Staff Edit - Biomed1
The following is not permitted on the site

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Lots of special guests showing up in this thread lol.
At least 10 from here only has 4 legit reviews lol, maybe spanky she told those 4 twice lol
Hobbyists, what makes you want to see a Provider more than once or make her a lady you want to see on a regular basis? Is it her personality, the donation amount, her age, her looks, her body appearance, how she performs, services she offers, etc?

Photos like these might try you through the door for the first time, but what else is needed for a first time visitor to become a regular of yours? Xo💋ChloeBelle💋

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Back to the original question.... lol
Yes I agree. That’s why I posted the dismal results of the Razorback football game bc anything is better than reading the same ole hijack after hijack after hijack in this thread. I’d rather talk about that depressing game than do as they insist by distracting with their agenda over and over and over again!

NOW, BACK TO THE “GAME”. THE GAME OF TELLING WHAT MAKES GUYS WANT TO SEE A PROVIDER MORE THAN ONCE AND/OR ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!
  • kman
  • 11-19-2018, 08:15 PM
I would say a combination of all the above the main ones would be personality and performance followed by how much clock watching she does price does come into play a little but sometimes you get what you pay for to an extent. A providers age and looks doesn't have as much weight on the decision art does come in various forms and beauty is in the eye of the beholder what I'm in the mood for today maybe different tomorrow but the personality factors and ability to perform are going to be the same hows that for an answer Chloe?
Lots of special guests showing up in this thread lol. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Staff Edit - Biomed1

I just want to be left alone. We all have families and rw responsibilities. I'm not trying to prevent anyone from taking care of their responsibilities so please stop trying to prevent me from taking care of mine. Please and thank you
This was just a regular discussion thread that had nothing to do with anyone until Mindy Magic showed up to attack. Then Buxom Beauty. Now Killa Kali.

What a coincidence.
I thought Lonesome Dove was long. I'm on the edge of my seat. When's Trump going to jump in.
Where's them Clinton's when you need them. Bet ol Hilary could straighten things up.
Stick a fork in it, 'cause this thread is done.

Thread closed