Most Americans want War with ISIS.

Don't Mind .... while i'm doing this that Guys With Small Penises seem to overcompensate by being a huge dick ... So yeah let the Dick be .... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
See YouRong, how quickly they will turn ON YOU!

And here you were defending her! Go figure.
You mean with WMD's like these?

You know. That "did not exist" ...

.....................but ISIS NOW HAS!!!!!!

Is that why Obaminable doesn't want U.S. boots on the ground???????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about the "rest of the story" lexie?
I'm saying make up your fucking mind

just kidding LOL i said this before and i'll say it again And again and again ... Getting rid of Saddam was the biggest mistake of all times ... Really he had this Stupid dogs on Leaches ... Now you going to do another mistake witch is get rid of Bashar ... Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I thank ArabianGoddess points out a very good point that we keep missing. We have some sort of idea that everyone is or should be like us. That isn't the way it is! We have interests and we act accordingly. We were friends with the Shaw in Iran because he was pro west. However, he wasn't very nice to his people. We supported the fighters against USSR because that was in our best interest. We thought we could free Afghanistan and give them freedom. We did the same in Iraq. The reality was this. They might like our support against their enemies, but that doesn't mean that they like us! This is our quandary we face in all our dealings with the world.
We got rid of Saddam, and what resulted was chaos. We supported freedom in Egypt, that didn't work too well, same in Libya, how's Syria looking to you? It isn't as easy as the pro war or anti war pundits want to make it. Do we ignore and say it isn't our problem like with Germany? Do we just stand idle and say butchering people isn't our problem? Is it just a problem if it's only in our self interests? Still, how much protecting the world are we responsible for? Where is the UN in this whole mess? I personally think that we need to get them to step up or stop supporting that organization and kick them out of this country!
Finally, is ISIS a threat? Yes! However, the ideology and seed planting is coming from Iran and Saudi Arabia. ISIS is just the spoiled child that they smiled at and supported, until it turned on them. It's the same ideology that allows for Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, OBL, and hundreds or thousands of other groups just looking for a reason to hate on somebody. However, as long as we want oil and have a vested interest in that part of the world, we tolerate and ignore threats.
I thank ArabianGoddess points out a very good point that we keep missing. We have some sort of idea that everyone is or should be like us. That isn't the way it is! We have interests and we act accordingly. We were friends with the Shaw in Iran because he was pro west. However, he wasn't very nice to his people. We supported the fighters against USSR because that was in our best interest. We thought we could free Afghanistan and give them freedom. We did the same in Iraq. The reality was this. They might like our support against their enemies, but that doesn't mean that they like us! This is our quandary we face in all our dealings with the world.
We got rid of Saddam, and what resulted was chaos. We supported freedom in Egypt, that didn't work too well, same in Libya, how's Syria looking to you? It isn't as easy as the pro war or anti war pundits want to make it. Do we ignore and say it isn't our problem like with Germany? Do we just stand idle and say butchering people isn't our problem? Is it just a problem if it's only in our self interests? Still, how much protecting the world are we responsible for? Where is the UN in this whole mess? I personally think that we need to get them to step up or stop supporting that organization and kick them out of this country!
Finally, is ISIS a threat? Yes! However, the ideology and seed planting is coming from Iran and Saudi Arabia. ISIS is just the spoiled child that they smiled at and supported, until it turned on them. It's the same ideology that allows for Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, OBL, and hundreds or thousands of other groups just looking for a reason to hate on somebody. However, as long as we want oil and have a vested interest in that part of the world, we tolerate and ignore threats. Originally Posted by Hermosa
I would agree. We've created many of these problems ourselves. To hear these numbnuts though, we don't have any culpability. We stick our noses in many places that it doesn't belong and then act surprised when they don't want to be exactly like us. We have a superiority complex born out of ignorance. There's an entire world out there that isn't like us and doesn't want to be like us. That's ok. Though it's not surprising, we don't even like difference in our own country(race, gender inequality, etc.) so there's that. Not everyone wants to be like us. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be.
There's an entire world out there that isn't like us and doesn't want to be like us. That's ok....Not everyone wants to be like us. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yeah, how silly for anyone to want ISIS "to be like us." We need to get over our superiority complex. Let's just sit back passively and let ISIS do genocide and slice heads off and burn people alive and kidnap aid workers and rape and enslave women and harvest and sell human organs from people they murder and use the proceeds to plot terror attacks everywhere. I'm so relieved to hear UC thinks that's ok. Let's embrace the diversity in the world, shall we?
Yeah, how silly for anyone to want ISIS "to be like us." We need to get over our superiority complex. Let's just sit back passively and let ISIS do genocide and slice heads off and burn people alive and kidnap aid workers and rape and enslave women and harvest and sell human organs from people they murder and use the proceeds to plot terror attacks everywhere. I'm so relieved to hear UC thinks that's ok. Let's embrace the diversity in the world, shall we? Originally Posted by lustylad
I wasn't referencing isis and you know it. Twisting my words is the only way you win though so I should expect it. Isis isn't a country, but I notice you didn't quote that part of my comment. Because it proves you're full of shit.
We have some sort of idea that everyone is or should be like us. Originally Posted by Hermosa
I think you are getting one or more "things" mixed .... or in "juxtaposition"!

First one should resolve the "we" shit ....

... for the most part I want my neighbors to keep their shit in their own yards, which includes, but is not limited to, guests, pets, leaves, children, noise, smells, and trash, and keep the street clear of any and all of the above, not to mention hardware, basketball goals, and unlicensed, unregistered, and unlighted four and three wheelers driven by their unlicensed children.

What they do over there doesn't mean shit to me, as long as I don't see it, hear it, and/or smell it. I "assume" they feel the same way ... so I keep my "shit" in my yard. I do nothing to impede their ingress and/or egress to the residence and/or their enjoyment of their home, so long as it does not interfere with our enjoyment of ours.

Now it is necessary that I engage in commerce involving travel back and forth from engaging in that commerce, and I expect to be able to do so with a minimal amount of negotiating of a gauntlet or obstacle course of guests, pets, leaves, children, noise, smells, trash, hardware, basketball goals, and unlicensed, unregistered, and unlighted four and three wheelers driven by their unlicensed children left parked in the middle of the street .....

.. and it doesn't make me a damn bit of difference what race, nationality, language, and/or religious beliefs are ... good neighbors are good neighbors no matter ... and good "fences" make good neighbors.

There is no way to actually know, but my good guess is that most folks in this country feel the same.
it. Isis isn't a country, .... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yet.
I think you are getting one or more "things" mixed .... or in "juxtaposition"!

First one should resolve the "we" shit ....

... for the most part I want my neighbors to keep their shit in their own yards, which includes, but is not limited to, guests, pets, leaves, children, noise, smells, and trash, and keep the street clear of any and all of the above, not to mention hardware, basketball goals, and unlicensed, unregistered, and unlighted four and three wheelers driven by their unlicensed children.

What they do over there doesn't mean shit to me, as long as I don't see it, hear it, and/or smell it. I "assume" they feel the same way ... so I keep my "shit" in my yard. I do nothing to impede their ingress and/or egress to the residence and/or their enjoyment of their home, so long as it does not interfere with our enjoyment of ours.

Now it is necessary that I engage in commerce involving travel back and forth from engaging in that commerce, and I expect to be able to do so with a minimal amount of negotiating of a gauntlet or obstacle course of guests, pets, leaves, children, noise, smells, trash, hardware, basketball goals, and unlicensed, unregistered, and unlighted four and three wheelers driven by their unlicensed children left parked in the middle of the street .....

.. and it doesn't make me a damn bit of difference what race, nationality, language, and/or religious beliefs are ... good neighbors are good neighbors no matter ... and good "fences" make good neighbors.

There is no way to actually know, but my good guess is that most folks in this country feel the same. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You sound like a hell of a guy
I wasn't referencing isis and you know it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Go back and read the subject line for this thread, idiot.

Twisting my words is the only way you win though so I should expect it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Nah, you lose every time you post here, whether I reply or not. Your stupidity is self-defeating.
How about the "rest of the story" lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
OK!

Here!...........http://nypost.com/2010/10/25/us-did-find-iraq-wmd/
Go back and read the subject line for this thread, idiot.

Nah, you lose every time you post here, whether I reply or not. Your stupidity is self-defeating. Originally Posted by lustylad
What the fuck does the subject line have to do with what I said? Now you're a mind reader? You know what I was referencing better than I do? Get the fuck outta here.
I wasn't referencing isis and you know it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ok, if you weren't referencing ISIS then you concede there are norms of behavior (for starters, not committing genocide, terrorism, rape) that should be observed the world over? And it would be wrong and inappropriate to accuse people who want to assert those norms of sticking their noses where they don't belong, demanding that everyone be exactly like them or suffering from a superiority complex?
Ok, if you weren't referencing ISIS then you concede there are norms of behavior (for starters, not committing genocide, terrorism, rape) that should be observed the world over? And it would be wrong and inappropriate to accuse people who want to assert those norms of sticking their noses where they don't belong, demanding that everyone be exactly like them or suffering from a superiority complex? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm talking about the general attitude of Americans like you towards the rest of the civilized world. I'm talking about wanting to import the american system of democracy into countries that don't want it. Not every country has to look exactly like us. And before you twist my words, it doesn't mean they have to look like Iran either. The fact that you sway between two extreme points with no room for nuance or grey area is very telling. We definitely have a superiority complex. And it extends well beyond type of government, etc. It's like we think people can only be truly free or happy if they are exactly like we are. And that's bullshit.
I'm talking about the general attitude of Americans like you towards the rest of the civilized world. I'm talking about wanting to import the american system of democracy into countries that don't want it. Not every country has to look exactly like us. And before you twist my words, it doesn't mean they have to look like Iran either. The fact that you sway between two extreme points with no room for nuance or grey area is very telling. We definitely have a superiority complex. And it extends well beyond type of government, etc. It's like we think people can only be truly free or happy if they are exactly like we are. And that's bullshit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No dumbass, you are the one painting a foolish caricature with no room for nuance or grey area. I don't know ANY Americans insisting the rest of the world should be "exactly like we are". But I do notice there are jihadists out there insisting everyone must convert to Islam or die, i.e. they should be just like them. You are pretty fucked up if you think we are a bigger threat than the jihadists are.

I notice you didn't answer my question. Are you unwilling to concede there are norms of behavior that need to be observed the world over?