Kamala's policies - which ones do you like?

I thought this discussion was about Kamala’s policies?

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
you do know where she gets her fake policies,right ????
Yup, I sure do.

And unfortunately, her flips that she has mentioned are nothing but talking points to try and win the election. I’m not believing a word she says. She’s worried about Pennsylvania.

I’m wanting to hear specifics from her about how she’s actually going to bring down energy & grocery costs (that are directly related btw) that every day folks have to deal with.

But, she’s not gonna come out with anything specific regarding energy policies/costs. She’s skeered to. She’s trying to ride the fence. Doesn’t want to piss off her Green friends, but at the same time trying to get the oil & gas folks on her side cause Pennsylvania is so much in play right now.
FUCK her policies!

Deport ALL Haitians!

Drill, baby, drill!

Elon runs the Cabinet!

FULL pardons for ALL J6 Hostages!

Fire EVERYONE in government agency positions! Even the so-called "experts." Goddam assholes are costing us serious money with their bullshit about clean air, regulating banks, etc. Fuckin Commie Marxists!

Monitor ALL pregnancies!

THEM are some policies!

FUCK her policies!

Deport ALL Haitians!

Drill, baby, drill!

Elon runs the Cabinet!

Fire EVERYONE in government agency positions! Even the so-called "experts." Goddam assholes are costing us serious money with their bullshit about clean air, regulating banks, etc. Fuckin Commie Marxists!

Monitor ALL pregnancies!

THEM are some policies!

. Originally Posted by rooster
and overdue for a good mmmm looking at that, make sure the floaters go down also ????
FUCK her policies!

Deport ALL Haitians!

Drill, baby, drill!

Elon runs the Cabinet!

Monitor ALL pregnancies!

THEM are some policies!

. Originally Posted by rooster
Still no post from ole roo regarding the Kamala Harris policies he supports or likes. Just more off topic rhetoric about the typical Trump hate. Same ole same ole.

Boring.

Plz share with us the Harris policies you like and support? Which is the topic of this discussion?

You don't acksully want any and I don't need none. Stop pretending you care. The saddest part of this is that it doesn't matter. Even if she had good policies, she wouldn't be able to pass them. We don't do that as a Country any more.

But please do not mistake me again as someone who actually WANTS Harris as President. I didn't want Biden either. But I damn sure don't want Trump, especially for Round 2.

Stupor Trump is an immoral dangerous wanna-be despot. To paraphrase Bill Maher, I woulda voted fer Biden's head in a jar of blue goo to keep him out of office.

Supporting that asshole is immoral. End. Again.

I'll keep it simple:

None

Plz share with us the Harris policies you like and support? Which is the topic of this discussion?

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Policies I like:

1. Making Stupor Trump look like a big fat carp taking the bait all the way down during debates

2. Beating Stupor Trump in the upcoming election.

Those are all the policies I need. Because that’s 2 more policies than Trump has offered.

elg…….
i like all of the polices KammyTits stole from Trump.

bahahahahaaa