Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

You proclaimed yourself to be the 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and don't you fret, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, one thing you have sure as hell made clear these past few years is that every thing goes right over your pulpy, little head.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The reason you echo back what is said to you stumpy, is there is nothing in your head to trap the sound. Tell us about your threesomes again stumpy the stump jumper.
The reason you echo back what is said to you stumpy, is there is nothing in your head to trap the sound. Tell us about your threesomes again stumpy the stump jumper. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Given the acoustics of that cavernous chamber you call a head, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's not surprising that you hear echoes.
Given the acoustics of that cavernous chamber you call a head, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's not surprising that you hear echoes.
Damn, another echo don't you ever have a original thought stumpy the stump broke stump jumper, who is dumb as a stump.
Damn, another echo don't you ever have a original thought stumpy the stump broke stump jumper, who is dumb as a stump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That wouldn't happen if you actually had brain matter, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That wouldn't happen if you actually had brain matter, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go see the wizard stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. He has a brain for you. In your case it really doesn't matter. What about your threeseys are you going to air that fuckup again?
Go see the wizard stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. He has a brain for you. In your case it really doesn't matter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're definitely one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" Kool Aid drinking minions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you still believe there is actually a wizard in your Odumbo's Land of Oz.
You're definitely one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" Kool Aid drinking minions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you still believe there is actually a wizard in your Odumbo's Land of Oz.
LMAO I didn't think so no smarts. Best you deflect your babble another direction . Keep working on your DAOTY for 2015 shit instead of brains.
LMAO I didn't think so no smarts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Great opening line for your autobiography, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Great opening line for your autobiography, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It is the story of your life no smarts.
LMAO I didn't think so no smarts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the best opening line you could ever think of for your autobiography, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That's the best opening line you could ever think of for your autobiography, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Ditto cabbage head.. Echo
Ditto cabbage head.. Echo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stuff a box of tissue in your empty head, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and those echo problems you're having will stop.
Stuff a box of tissue in your empty head, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and those echo problems you're having will stop. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only echo's I hear are coming from you stumpy the stump broke dumb as a stump stump jumper.
The only echo's I hear are coming from you stumpy the stump broke dumb as a stump stump jumper. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Better yet, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, take a dictionary, rip out its pages and stuff those pages in your empty head. Maybe it will help you with your spelling, and it will assuredly stop those echo problems you're having, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Better yet, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, take a dictionary, rip out its pages and stuff those pages in your empty head. Maybe it will help you with your spelling, and it will assuredly stop those echo problems you're having, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Good advice stumpy if you own one . It would have to be a biggen to fill that cavernous empty space you have..