Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Yes, I B a fucken Pansy is more than deserving of that award Originally Posted by Little Monster
You're the one siding with the LBGT crowd, so that would make you the pansy.
IB, your fan club is growing, congrats on that.
How long before the Pissburgh Butt Buddies get behind him?
This is what Ekim the Inbred Chimp means when he claims he has a "biggen":

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Assy Fucke probably has a bunch of "biggens" on his old ass rump.... eeeeww!
How long before the Pissburgh Butt Buddies get behind him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't recruited them, like you organized your hyena PAC. No need to. Everybody knows what a repulsive creature you are. From Galveston to Austin. Your are a SCHMUCK. It's unanimous.
Galveston to Austin? Been here much, pissant? That's a four hour drive. I guess you included Galveston because you want to bring your Rabbit down here for hurricane season on the off chance you'll get blown by Ike!
So Ekim the Inbred Chimp is "bottom-boy" for CBJ7 ... but apparently they do rotate positions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You know a lot about Bottom In Bred you ass fucked perv....
Fag Team champeen of da Woild!!!!
Bump
IB, your fan club is growing, congrats on that. Originally Posted by JCM800
You should talk: noticed how you impressed the Pittsburgh crew, 1-800-JCM-DATO.

Back to the top... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

ok, if you insist
Originally Posted by CJ7
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is "bottom-boy" again!

Fag Team champeen of da Woild!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you flaming, cum-gobbling golem fucktard!
In Bred starred in the drama Can you top this...However it was the bottom of his career.
In Bred starred in the drama Can you top this...However it was the bottom of his career. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's that Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're mumbling like you're a "bottom-boy" with something in your mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, try again when you come up for air.
What's that Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're mumbling like you're a "bottom-boy" with something in your mouth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, try again when you come up for air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You sure know a lot about mumbling with a cock in your mouth, Must be trying to tell the one fucking your ass to hit it harder.Your idea of a three some.
You sure know a lot about mumbling with a cock in your mouth, Must be trying to tell the one fucking your ass to hit it harder.Your idea of a three some. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just watching you be "bottom-boy" with CBJ7, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Kinda hard to ignore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since you're "performing" in an open forum.
Fag Team champeens!

The Turd Warriors! Corpy makes it! Pissant eats it. Together they're unstoppable. But just when you think you'd seen it all, along comes simple Jack, about four foot tall...