What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

I don't understand why she is made out to be the bad guy for not being attracted to certain type of man.

I know plenty of black men who don't find white or Hispanic woman attractive. So why bash her?

Honestly, there are certain type of men who I don't find attractive at all. I'm known for not wanting to see extremely overweight men (70s pounds plus). For my OWN personal reasons, I just can't do it. Being tactfully honest about it is the only way to go. I wouldn't be able to give him a good time and he deserves to find someone who can.

So why is she the bitch, here?
I don't understand why she is made out to be the bad guy for not being attracted to certain type of man.

I know plenty of black men who don't find white or Hispanic woman attractive. So why bash her?

Honestly, there are certain type of men who I don't find attractive at all. I'm known for not wanting to see extremely overweight men (70s pound over plus). For my OWN personal reasons, I just can't do it. Being tactfully honest about it is the only way to go. I wouldn't be able to give him a good time and he deserves to find someone who can.

So why is she the bitch, here? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Because she's a whore and has to do what a man says because she's subhuman. God forbid a person, lady in this case, have a preference to who she is comfortable seeing.

Girl was honest as anyone that has an NBA policy it's just she gets heat because she was honest as to why.
Yeah it's to bad she has to get heat over it.
And you think he is going to hang around and draw unwanted attention to himself? All she has to do is claim she does not know him. She can explain why she is there, he cannot. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
you think she can explain to a curious manager why some guy was knocking at her door demanding to be let in? and after one or two incidents then what? what they're doing in the apartments is illegal in itself and grounds for eviction, if she were to be kicked out, that means lost business and not to mention finding another place, moving and all that hassle. if I were to guess, these logistical challenges are why most of the young ones fall in with pimps.
I think the issue here is in the wording and definition. I am ASSuming that sleeping with people who one finds unattractive is a primary function of the job role. If this is not a generally accepted principal, my apologies for the mistake. However, I constantly hear and read about ladies having to spend time with less than palatable individuals. Hell, I would contend that hoovering wouldn't be such a lucrative opportunity if it weren't for the fact that unattractive guys can bang hot chicks for $$$.

I think the solution lies in the suggestion of another member. Using repulsion as opposed to attraction. Unfortunately, the use of such terminology may portray the hooker in a "not so positive" light by some, hell others may love it! Let's think about this, if such a one is really honest and states that she is racist, (no finger pointing, just conjecture here), what can we as AA's say about it? Absolutely nothing, everyone has a right to their own views and opinions. As a matter of fact, that may even deter such a one from being contacted by the unappealing race.

This is where I believe a lot of the contention and conflict arises. But, in my opinion, if all people were brutally honest, the world will be a better place.

Then again, no one owes anyone any explanations about their policies. Hell, I wished more of the pimped ladies would alert me to their management. At least let me know if they are nice or not. I would hate to have to drag a pimp across the pavement..........again
You go, Natalia. You won a fan. Personally wnt wanna see girls closing in on delivering their baby, but if you still in after, I'll meet you. Keep rocking, and screen well, even if it means not being able to do same day appointments. Good luck with everything.
I think the issue here is in the wording and definition. I am ASSuming that sleeping with people who one finds unattractive is a primary function of the job role. If this is not a generally accepted principal, my apologies for the mistake. However, I constantly hear and read about ladies having to spend time with less than palatable individuals. Hell, I would contend that hoovering wouldn't be such a lucrative opportunity if it weren't for the fact that unattractive guys can bang hot chicks for $$$.

I think the solution lies in the suggestion of another member. Using repulsion as opposed to attraction. Unfortunately, the use of such terminology may portray the hooker in a "not so positive" light by some, hell others may love it! Let's think about this, if such a one is really honest and states that she is racist, (no finger pointing, just conjecture here), what can we as AA's say about it? Absolutely nothing, everyone has a right to their own views and opinions. As a matter of fact, that may even deter such a one from being contacted by the unappealing race.

This is where I believe a lot of the contention and conflict arises. But, in my opinion, if all people were brutally honest, the world will be a better place.

Then again, no one owes anyone any explanations about their policies. Hell, I wished more of the pimped ladies would alert me to their management. At least let me know if they are nice or not. I would hate to have to drag a pimp across the pavement..........again Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Really great post - major kudos.

Then again, no one owes anyone any explanations about their policies. Hell, I wished more of the pimped ladies would alert me to their management. At least let me know if they are nice or not. I would hate to have to drag a pimp across the pavement..........again Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I nominate your post for post of the year. As I stated earlier "your business, your choice" and we shouldn't argue with a provider about that.

I also strongly agree with your first point, the reason why providers are able to charge so much for their time is because of unattractive clients getting the opportunity to be with a pretty provider. A slim attractive guy won't find it hard to find a pretty partner using Tinder, online dating sites, real world encounters etc. While there are definitely some slim young attractive guys who hobby due to convenience etc. they are definitely in the minority IMHO. Most attractive guys have sexy girlfriends and don't find it hard to get the attention of random cute women and these women will give the attention for free instead of charging hundreds of dollars for it.

I'm afraid if a provider only picked guys she found cute and attractive, she would go broke.
Ok, now I shall flip the script on you motherfuckers. In the same way that a lady has a right to set her policies, we as "individuals" (not a race) have the right to express our discontent with whatever we damn well please! This site has nuclear rules and bitching, people complaining about people bitching, and so forth ain't one of them. So just as much as you want Rancid-balls Creed to shut the fuck up, he has a right not to. Fortunately, this site has an ignore button too. If the complaints are so detrimental to your livelihood, press "ignore". People bitching about people bitching only compounds the problem. Ok, I'm done.
Why don't we just get yo the bottom line. People have a right to set bigoted policies in the conduct of their own life. They don't have a right to is be free of the social fallout of being, or appearing to be a bigot -- including criticism, being called a bigot, folks choosing not to see them, losing business, etc.

Choices have real world consequences.

And being provided with something of value to sleep only with people you find attractive isn't being a provider. It's being a girlfriend or wife.
Why don't we just get yo the bottom line. People have a right to set bigoted policies in the conduct of their own life. They don't have a right to is be free of the social fallout of being, or appearing to be a bigot -- including criticism, being called a bigot, folks choosing not to see them, losing business, etc.

And being provided with something of value to sleep only with people you find attractive isn't being a provider. It's being a girlfriend or wife. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

+ 1
some slim young attractive guys Most attractive guys have sexy girlfriends and don't find it hard to get the attention of random cute women

if a provider only picked guys she found cute and attractive, she would go broke. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
And being provided with something of value to sleep only with people you find attractive isn't being a provider. It's being a girlfriend or wife. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
you guys are defining "attractive" from a male point of view.. Natalia never said anything about physical attributes.. maybe she is attracted to personality and attitude.

and she never said she sleeps only with people she finds attractive.. she may exclude a group of people she finds unattractive, but that doesn't mean every white guy she sees is attractive to her.
Meh its the nature of this Hobby.. plenty of clients are delusional and entitled

Just because she is a sex worker,doesn't mean she has to see you no matter what
Most of you are here cause you either

-get no action at all in the civilian world
-can't sleep with attractive women in rw

So getting turned down by a few providers(out of 700+)shouldn't bother you that much...even when you're paying

I can only imagine all the bullshit providers are gonna have to deal with when prostitution becomes legal

Let her conduct her business as she sees fit

Now when money is tight and she starts finding Black clients 'attractive'...call her out on it

people are born with certain prejudices vanilla ice cream or cocoa they don't have to see guys they don't find attractive....I know this bugs the guys are lgbt defenders....
Meh its the nature of this Hobby.. plenty of clients are delusional and entitled

Just because she is a sex worker,doesn't mean she has to see you no matter what
Most of you are here cause you either

-get no action at all in the civilian world
-can't sleep with attractive women in rw

So getting turned down by a few providers(out of 700+)shouldn't bother you that much...even when you're paying

I can only imagine all the bullshit providers are gonna have to deal with when prostitution becomes legal

Let her conduct her business as she sees fit

Now when money is tight and she starts finding Black clients 'attractive'...call her out on it Originally Posted by NubianPrince
cause yeah that'll happen......but you go on with your bable.....