Who are your "ledgends"...

Never a 'Legend', just damn good at what I do,
~Dannie
If you are not a "Legend" then they do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legends I have seen include Lexy Laye, Spikebaby, Kelly TNT, Heather Winston, Reese, Autumn Spring, Kinky Little Nikki, Holly of Dallas and Honey Rose....legends I hope to see include Madison May, Tara Evans, Kendall4u, Isabella Preslie and Isabella Rose
I spent a small fortune on these legendary ladies:

Lauren Tate
Rachel Lynn/ Micah Lee / Pretty Bunny
Holly of Dallas
Tabitha Toy
Savanna
Anna Anderson
Mia Loren
Nina Moretti

I had the best time in my hobby life with this group of gals.

I still think about each one of them from time to time.

Hoping they are living a good and enriched life.

I know they made my life a little better...

Legends are Lyndsey Laye, Madison May, Heavenly Hayden, Berkliegh.
Gia/Myra
Reese
Kelly TNT
Holly (Sexy in Dallas)
1. Buttmans'Dream aka Alexxxis or AlexxxisofSanAntonio
2. Nina Moretti

This is my #1 and #2 Best of the best providers you will ever experience in the area. Both are beautiful, Built like the "brick House" of mansions. Not covered in ink or holes punched in area where holes do not belong. No weard "issues", just awesome girls who will fuck your brains out and look very good doing it! Unless you have seen them in the past you will probably be out of luck, I think they are retired. Truely the best of the best.
I love being a legend even if only I (and a few very loyal clients) think so. When you speak of legends, do you mean legend on Eccie or legend in the business? What are the qualifications?
Oh and Best Thai Star is a legend, also my old boss Lindsay Lee.
Diana of Dallas Originally Posted by cage196
I don;t know how you could have a "legends" thread without including Diana. For those of you who were not in the hobby at the time, this blonde bombshell with the big fake tits was not just of of the first netscorts, one of the first to use the Internet to build a brand. Her fame was such that she was a guest on local radio stations, D Magazine did a piece on her and the DPD detective trying to catch her, and she even became sort of a mascot for some NYPD firefighters. Despite reviews that were sometimes lackluster, I don't think she ever was wanting for money -- being with her was sort of like taking a trophy buck or getting bragging rights over your rival, even if you had no one to brag to.
Thank You for the mention(s) ~ I truly enjoy being a "Ledgend" (lol).

First I must take the chance now, to honor & thank the REAL reason behind my Legendary status...

My Mouth.

Thank you mouth, for really sucking.

Although I agree with most of what was posted about defining a legend, I also feel the true legends should be those who were around for at least a couple years and even if various clients didn't get a chance to see her for whatever reason, they still knew who she was and wanted to see her and if any of these ladies returned, most guys who knew them and had seen them would love to see them again. All were GFE. Kissing and none of that light peck on the lips either. DATY, some just about demanded it! BBBJ and MPCFS.

Some true legends:

Ashley Ash. The one and only "Energizer Bunny" Several have tried to claim that title but there was no comparison. A definitive GFE who had the body of an 18 year old but the intellect of an educated professional. Her trademark photo in that pink teddy OMG! I still remember that damn bed that she just about needed a ladder to get into because she was so tiny! She had a nice step stool to use to get up on the bed to welcome you while urging you to get naked and in bed quick!

Savanna of DFW. A body built for sin. Who can ever forget how she set the standard for having an upscale incall so that clients would never have to worry about anything once entering? The photo everyone remembers is the one of her on the 4 poster bed. Another OMG shot.

Tabitha Toy. Tall and lean with a killer body. Another with an incall that would make you forget you were seeing a provider. She may have been tough to schedule with especially if she didn't get a good "vibe" from you but once in and naked in her bed, you'd forget all your worries. Her trademark photo was her bending over that black chair.

GiddyUpCasey. Sure she left in a ball of flames but if you ever had time to see her and enter another great incall to play with a killer body, you'd understand how so many guys became infatuated with her. (Part of her "legend" was she did have somewhat of a scripted approach to the session, making sure you were able to check off various activities on the way to the final goal). Her trademark photo of that ass in white panties has been stolen and used by many others over the years including someone who still advertises on BP to this day.

Jordan of DFW. Talk about an amazing body. The first time I saw her I don't remember if we ever even made it to the bedroom because we started making out on the couch like teenagers and that was just how comfortable she could make men feel. I'm at a loss to try and remember her trademark photo that everyone would know at first glance who it was.

Gina of Houston. Wow. Known all over the state. People would go visit Houston to see her and clients would fly her to visit them in other states. Started with Houston's Amazing John and was an anchor to the success. She went back and had her initial enhancements repaired and after that you couldn't find anything to complain about other than not being able to see her! I met her at a lunch social and saw her shortly after that and every chance I could before leaving Houston.

There are others who also need mentioned but I need to get some other stuff done and will try to post them soon.
You should post the pics if you have them and discretion allows it. The only ones I have of TT would Tineye back to her RW identity.
While checking something else out I found this other thread in the Requests forum that mentions plenty of legends.

Only a few photos.
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=156969

I'll see if I can find the CD I burned back in 2005 that had various images and upload them.
I'll start. Diana:

Attachment 224039
While checking something else out I found this other thread in the Requests forum that mentions plenty of legends.

Only a few photos.
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=156969

I'll see if I can find the CD I burned back in 2005 that had various images and upload them. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
You the Man!!!
I wish i had the foresight to have done the same