bambino, lustyladdie 2019 GDP...2.3. 4th quarter...2.1

Poor wtf... He whines about trump's deficits, but he knows ANY of the current dim-retard candidates make trump look like a fiscal conservative scrooge by comparison.

So if wtf really cares about the deficit, he has to vote for trump.

Otherwise he has to admit he's just a liar, a fraud and a partisan hack since a vote for anyone else is a vote in favor of exploding the deficit!! Originally Posted by lustylad

what a dilemma for him, yeah? how can he continue to eat his apple-peach and call it an orange and ignore completely what we all know would happen if Warren or Bernie gets elected?

maybe he thinks the pygmy elephant will save us all?? if he ever gets a chance to participate in the Democrat scrum?

i imagine many moderate democrats and independents and libertarians will make the correct decision and realize that Trump is by far the lessor evil of debt than either of those two radical assholes and .. vote for Trump!

BAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Poor wtf... He whines about trump's deficits, but he knows ANY of the current dim-retard candidates make trump look like a fiscal conservative scrooge by comparison.

So if wtf really cares about the deficit, he has to vote for trump.

Otherwise he has to admit he's just a liar, a fraud and a partisan hack since a vote for anyone else is a vote in favor of exploding the deficit!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Trump is running much higher deficits than I think a number of Democratic Presidential candidates would be running....especially of the was a GOP controlled House.

You really are a stupid mother fucker .

Did you honor you bet with me? Or welch because I was in a timeout?

Ask bambino the same question....
Trump is running much higher deficits than I think a number of Democratic Presidential candidates would be running....especially of the was a GOP controlled House.

You really are a stupid mother fucker .

Did you honor you bet with me? Or welch because I was in a timeout?

Ask bambino the same question.... Originally Posted by WTF

assuming you would agree that Bernie or Warren would at least double if not triple the current debt if they are elected, why don't you list the other current Democratic candidates that would not run up a greater debt based on their known plans? that is .. if you can. Ying Yang? Mayor Buttplug? yous tell me ..
You really are a stupid mother fucker. Originally Posted by WTF
The stupid mofo is the guy who starts most of his threads by tossing out a link to a libtard essay he doesn't understand, fails to add any comments or kick off any sort of intelligent discourse, but then expects everyone to come to his rescue and explain it all to him.

The stupid mofo is the simple-minded simpleton who constantly makes absurd comparisons and thinks he is being profound by insisting everything in the universe is related to everything else.

The stupid mofo is the guy who is too lazy and embarrassed to update his sources when challenged about something that is no longer true.

The stupid mofo is the monger who paid Olivia Howard for a session and couldn't get a hard-on.

The stupid mofo is the fool who gets himself banned, tries to sneak back in here using a different handle, gets caught red-handed, and then won't stop lying about it.

The stupid mofo is the dunce who keeps whining about a bet he hemmed and hawed and ducked and welshed on two years ago, thinking anyone might care at this point.
Yous sounds like a speechwriter for Jarred Trump!

You’re stupid mofo

LOLLING

You’re stupid mofo

LOLLING Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so

#BAND
#Yssup Rider
I do’s, you dumb redneck.

#HAND
#FuckPedsy
Ha! Poor little ..whatever the fuck your name is now..you can't hold a candle to Lusty.

You’re stupid mofo

LOLLING Originally Posted by HoeHummer
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Ha! Poor little ..whatever the fuck your name is now..you can't hold a candle to Lusty. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Nobody wants to hold a candle to that ugly ass tranny!

The SOB won't even admit he and his butt buddy welched on a GDP bet with me. And he is supposed to be our resident economic expert!

We did make a bet didn't we lustyLaffer?
Nobody wants to hold a candle to that ugly ass tranny!

The SOB won't even admit he and his butt buddy welched on a GDP bet with me. And he is supposed to be our resident economic expert!

We did make a bet didn't we lustyLaffer? Originally Posted by WTF
We did but you wanted 3 consecutive years. Which was ridiculous. Then you were banned. Why do you lie so much?
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 07:59 AM
We did but you wanted 3 consecutive years. Which was ridiculous. Then you were banned. Why do you lie so much? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes I originally wanted three but bet one...the sugar high one you and lustyLaffer were so sure about.

But Trump can't even get one year!

You two want to try and get even and bet Trump does not get to 3% GDP this year?

Shall we go back and see who all predicted what after the tax cuts that were supposed to pay for themselves.

Tiny would love to see lustylaffers take on how the tax,GDP and deficits would go. Maybe he wouldn't have such a high opinion of his economic prowess.

Shall we go back and see who all predicted what after the tax cuts that were supposed to pay for themselves. Originally Posted by WTF
A little dated but relevant to the timeframe you are speaking of.

They basically did pay for themselves after the first year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tax-rev...ng-11557691166

The Congressional Budget Office reports in its April budget review that revenues rose 2% to $2.041 trillion in the first seven months of fiscal 2019 from a year ago. Payroll tax revenue rose 4.7% due in part to rising employment and wages.
Individual income taxes were essentially flat in the wake of the tax cut, but corporate income taxes were down only $7 billion for the first seven months to $114 billion despite the cut in the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35% in the 2017 tax reform.
So your gripe is about $7 billion?

The problem is spending.

So why has the federal deficit increased by $145 billion this fiscal year to $531 billion? Because federal spending continued to rise rapidly—7% in the first seven months to $2.571 trillion. That’s $178 billion more than in the same period a year ago. As you’d expect, Social Security benefit payouts rose 6%, Medicare outlays 5% and Medicaid 4%. Anyone who thinks federal deficits and debt can be contained without entitlement reform probably still believes in the Russian collusion story.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 09:47 AM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...sugar+high+gdp

03-01-2019, 02:49 PM #1 lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Where is WTF? Is He On A "Sugar High"?
This is for all those pathetic Trump-haters who can't stop whining fecklessly about our healthy economy.

The Trump Boom Is No Mere ‘Sugar High’

The tax cuts primed the productive economy for long-term growth, not a short-term buzz.

By Stephen Moore
Dec. 9, 2018 5:50 p.m. ET

Liberals are tripping over themselves to explain why the economy has performed so much better under Donald Trump than it did under Barack Obama. The economy has grown by nearly 4% over the past six months, and the final number for 2018 is expected to come in at between 3% and 3.5%. The U.S. growth rate has doubled since Mr. Obama’s last year in office.

When Mr. Trump was elected, many Democratic pundits predicted an economic and stock-market meltdown. Then the economy started surging and they abruptly changed their tune, arguing that Mr. Trump was simply riding a global growth wave. That narrative was shattered when U.S. growth kept steaming ahead even as global growth - especially in China and Germany - stalled.

The latest liberal spin is that the economy is on a “sugar high” from deficit-financed tax cuts and spending hikes. When the rush wears off, they warn, watch out for a crash landing. It’s true that in fiscal 2018 the budget deficit swelled to nearly $800 billion, or about 4.2% of gross domestic product. But the Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates that the economic “contribution” from extra government spending added only 0.23 percentage point to growth in 2018. So even without all the budget bloat, the economy would still be growing well above 3%.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 09:58 AM
of.

They basically did pay for themselves after the first year.

. Originally Posted by eccielover
They actually did not pay for themselves.

Tax revenues rise even without tax cuts when the economy is growing.

But that is not the jest of this thread.

It is lustyLaffers bullshit about GDP growing at a 4% clip like he and others hollered about when they discussed the tax reform changes.
But that is not the jest of this thread. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL. I see where you don't really want to discuss anything but the bullshit you put up.

And I would agree this thread was in "jest". By all accounts the economy remains strong and positive, more so than much of the rest of the world. Quibbling over one indicator as the value of total GDP is laughable.

That is unless it's the only thing you have left to quibble over while the Trump economy breaks records everywhere else.